Print

Author Topic: Next 3-D Mario Game?  (Read 41436 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
Hey guys. I haven't been here in a while and just wanted to see how everyone's been.

Anyways. How about a new Mario game that uses weather/the seasons as a central theme. You could utilize the Wii's Forcast Channel to make different levels have rain, sunshine, blizzards, etc. Think about it: A water level could be water one day, and ice the next day, depending on what the Forcast Channel says regarding the real-world weather. Or a winter level could have a blizzard one day, and melting snow the next, again depending on what the Forcast Channel says.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
I like it...Super Mario Meteorology, perhaps?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »
Need for Kart: Underground 9999999999999999999999999

Serious, I think it will be Super Mario Something.
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »
A good Mario game would be Bowser invading another planet and Mario has to save it. This ship carried Mario to that planet. The ship had ultimate power to destroy anything, travel anywhere, and no attack can damage the ship. But Bowser stole all the power rods that gave the ship this ability. Mario must explore the planet and retrieve them to defeat Bowser. Peach isnt getting kidnapped because its annoying on how much she gets kidnapped. The bosses are more of a challenge than the easy ones in Super Mario Galaxy, and there is seven Bowser levels. And Yoshi makes a good appearance.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »
I think that the new "Super Mario [insert something here]" game should have a more fleshed-out version of the Mushroom Kingdom. Think about it, when has he explored the Mushroom Kingdom in 3D? not counting a spin-off? There're so many locations we haven't seen, not to mention we could finally see Peach's Castle from the inside on current-gen technology (The only fault in Galaxy)
I really don't care much for logic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »
Paper Mario.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »
There're so many locations we haven't seen, not to mention we could finally see Peach's Castle from the inside on current-gen technology (The only fault in Galaxy)
Yeah, I know, what the heck? And, besides, I've beaten the final boss and seen the ending scenes multiple times, but would anyone else care to explain why in the world you go into and come out of Peach's castle upon entering and exiting the last Bowser level, but never are actually inside?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print