Print

Author Topic: WTMK Christmas/Winter/Ice Music Marathon  (Read 8806 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: December 24, 2008, 09:00:43 AM »
Are you busy wrapping packages, or are you simply diving into pipes?

Either way, WTMK is here -- for YOU!  We're now broadcasting a holiday/Christmas/winter music, just for you!  Every tune you've enjoyed hearing as Mario slowly trudged through snow -- now broadcasting on WTMK!

Tune in now!
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »
I having trouble wrapping my flagpole gift.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »
Uh...how tall is the flagpole? 'Cause if it's small, just look for a tall box. But if it's a really tall flagpole...then you're gonna need a really tall box.
And a whole lot of gift wrapping paper.......good luck.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
Well over 99 feet.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »
Something that tall is too hard to gift wrap. That's like trying to gift wrap a new house. Instead, blindfold the person you're trying to surprise and bring him/her to the location where the flagpole stands. I hope that helps.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:44:07 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »
I got a metal basketball pole and net/backboard for my birthday a long time ago, but that was something you assembled.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »
Well over 99 feet.
I'm debating in my head whether to read that as "Significantly more than 99 feet" or to insert a comma after Well and do it in a Reagan voice. Currently, Reagan, as always, is winning the debate.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 10:17:28 AM »
Well... you kind of have slide down it.

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 11:13:30 AM »
Well... you kind of have slide down it.

...You're messing with me, aren't you?

Print