Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi Wii U bundle coming in November  (Read 7053 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: October 23, 2013, 02:30:35 PM »
A Wii U Deluxe Set bundled with New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U will launch on November 1, Nintendo of America announced today. Both games come on one disc and are included at no additional cost.

In Europe, the bundle is dubbed the "Mario & Luigi Premium Pack" and is set for release on November 8.

Links:
NOA press release
NOE news

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:18:23 AM »
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
I wonder how many changes there will be between these versions and the original release versions of the game(s).

/Mario All*Stars reference

But, that is indeed neat.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 12:54:24 AM »

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 01:14:54 AM »
this would be great if I had a Wii U
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 09:40:47 AM »
If you actually read the post, and maybe read the press release, then I think you'd see that this is great if you don't have a Wii U.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 06:22:59 PM »
Oh! Oh! Oh!
My mind is telling me no... My body is telling me no too, just so you know.

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 01:42:17 PM »
Jeez, i hope if somebody they gave a Starfox Wii U edition or 3DS edition with Metroid.

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »
So, starting on the seventh of this month and running through March of next year, if you buy this particular Wii U bundle at Walmart, you'll get a $25 giftcard.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »
I read that as "If I buy this particular Wii U bundle at Walmart, you'll get a $25 giftcard", and I was real excited, because it sounded like you were giving me money.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »
If I was one of those people who had a ton of money, I would just give the giftcards away.

Print