Print

Author Topic: Mario's High School Days: Turbo (???)  (Read 6972 times)

« on: August 13, 2003, 11:33:50 AM »
OK, NO, I haven't written it myself, but...

I don't mean to sound stupid, but I have a question...

All right. I've found Mario's High School Days Turbo on the net, somehwere else, for anyone interested, BUT- am I allowed to post it here, as longa s I give FULL CREDIT to Toasty for the work, as he deserves it?

Just wondering. If not, whatever.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2003, 05:33:11 PM »
If "FULL" is the equivalent to 100%, then yes.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 07:34:40 PM »
I've already read it.

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 07:38:07 PM »
KNOCK IT OFF! I'll edit every single one of you're "Yay" posts if I have to. You're coming REALLY close to getting on my bad side. And you REALLY DON'T want that.
~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/13/2003 6:58:02 PM
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 09:26:31 AM »
Yikes!

I don't know jon wrote but it couldn't have been good

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 09:40:44 AM »
Sapph edited his post because he wrote yay.

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 12:21:43 PM »
?! Wow, one day and 5 replies...Amazing.

Um...Albeit, no replies with any real MEANING, but...

OK, nobody answered my question...I was hoping a Mod or something (which I'm now assuming Sapphira is, and I'm not surprised) would tell me whether or not such an action is legal. If it's not right for me to do it, then...I'm not GOING to. I will check to see if the fic is FULL where I have found it, but until someone tells me what's what, mum's the word from me.

Oh, yea. I just looked it up- it has Chapters 1-7. I've looked all over, but this is the ONLY site I've found this fic on...Oh, well.

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What's the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''''''''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 8/14/2003 12:24:28 PM

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 01:22:48 PM »
I am the mod for this section.

As long as you give full, absolute 100% credit to Toast64 I'll allow you to post it here.

------------------
Dr. Mario is in the house! His perscription? Stupidity!

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2003, 02:45:43 PM »
Well, of course I'm going to give full credit to Toasty- As far as I know, he's the only one who WROTE it, right...?

Okies, then. Here we go...

Mario's High School Days: Super Turbo
By Toasty
-Preface

Tokyo, the largest city on the globe...

Every day, countless hearts beat ever faster, in order to pump countless gallons

of warm, flowing blood into countless human bodies.

An innumerable number of words are spoken, steps are taken and wishes are made,

every day, in the streets of Tokyo.

Tokyo; it is truly a place like no other...

But, the existence of Tokyo rests on a delicate balance. And those who are charged with the task of maintaining this equilibrium are a group of selected young boys and girls.

These young people have made the decision not to turn away their eyes, and have broken open the door to a new era. The year is now 2000, and the earth has witnessed the birth of a new century. A new age where anything is possible, and where once again, the stars of destiny will bathe Tokyo in their unpredictable light....

Episode 1: Revolutionary Fire Flower!

An ordinary morning in Tokyo; everyone is gradually awakening and heading out into the streets to go to their work. At the Nintendo High building, Mario and Luigi have gone to the top floor, where they are now in conference with their principal.

-Peppy: Welcome, Mario and Luigi. I have finished updating your S-type radar software.

-Mario: Well, gee, thanks. But, weren't those S-types supposed to be all toasted?

-Peppy: I admit that you have done a remarkable job in saving the city from their influence. However, one can never be too sure. Therefore, these updated Game Boy cartridges contain a more performing kind of radar program. It will now react to nearby S-type presence with a built-in warning buzzer.

-Mario: But, are you sure we will need those? I mean, ever since we fried their base last year, everything has been peaceful.

-Luigi: That's true. Principal, are you expecting a new series of attacks soon?

-Peppy: I cannot say. But still, we need to take our precautions. I'm sure that if we will have to deal with the enemy again, they will try to use a different technique than last time.

-Mario: Hey, no sweat, if they haven't learned their lesson yet, we'll soon sort it out. After all, we are the invincible super turbo harbingers, right?

-Luigi: Mario, you're being too easy about this, as usual....

-Peppy: On this subject, please listen carefully. When you first transformed into the harbingers, that was proof that you are indeed the ones we were looking for. If a new attack does take place, you will once again have to fuse the N-force into you.

-Luigi: Does that mean we'll have to go see that strange relic thing again?

-Peppy: I have given this matter some though, and I've come up with an alternative for that. Please take these items.

The principal then hands them two object that look exactly like N64 controllers. One is red, the other is green.

-Mario: Gosh, principal, you really like to disguise fancy items as videogame peripherals, don't you?

-Peppy: Uhm...*grin* Well, I think it looks quite tasteful.

-Luigi: Anyway, what are these controllers really for, principal?

-Peppy: These devices are in fact very sophisticated transmitters. That is to say, they can establish a link with the relic on the top floor, from wherever you are. By activating a link between these transmitters and the saint relic, you can call upon the N-force to transform you at any moment, from any location.

-Mario: Wow, nifty!

-Peppy: But, there is one thing. I'm afraid that for now, the transmitters will only function if you both activate them at the same time.

-Mario: At the same time...so, unless we use them while we are together, it won't work? If I try to use it on my own, it will have no effect, is that it?

-Peppy: Exactly. This may be because you had both touched the relic at the same moment when you first transformed. We're still working on fixing this minor bug.

-Luigi: Principal, if you have taken so many precautions, I can only assume that you really are expecting a new arrival of our enemies in the near future, am I right?

-Peppy: Well...actually....

-Luigi: No need to beat around the bush, principal. I want to know, and so does Mario.

-Mario: Hey, I never said anything!

-Luigi: But I know that you think the same way, Mario. After all, this is our duty. It's the one thing only we can do, and I'm sure that protecting this city and all the people around us means a lot to you as well.

-Mario: Uhm...you don't usually talk like that, Luigi *embarrassed grin*.

-Peppy: Once again, I'm impressed by your rapid and mature spirits. Unfortunately, at this stage, we still don't know anything for sure. But, count on it that I will inform you as soon as more is discovered about the current state of our enemy. For now, all we have are some strange reports of a sudden concentration of violent seismic activity in the Southern American region.

-Mario: And...why should we care about that anyways?

-Peppy: I'm not sure yet, but a few days ago, a sudden violent cataclysm occurred in the Amazon region. Similar disasters have taken place at other locations in the world lately, and every time, a large ruin from an ancient civilization was heavily damaged or even completely destroyed in the process. The ancient Inca cities in the Amazon jungle, the temples of Angkor Watt, and quite a few other famous archeological sites have fallen prey to such disasters.

-Luigi: And you're suspecting that there's an enemy behind this....

-Peppy: Each incident is strikingly similar. It's logical to presume that someone is systematically attacking the ancient ruins all over the world.

-Mario: I don't get it. Why would they bother to blow up a bunch of old buildings in the middle of nowhere? That hardly makes any sense.

-Luigi: Come to think of it, it is rather odd...

-Peppy: I'm afraid that, for now, we still haven't figured out what the enemy is really after.

-Mario: Tsch, typical. Another freak pops by and begins to give us grief. Won't they ever give us some rest?

-Luigi: Just a minute ago, you were bragging on about being the super hyper harbingers....

-Mario: Well, even the saviors of Tokyo need to relax a little every now and then!

-Peppy: That's quite true. It's time for lunch break now. Please go about your usual activities.

-Mario: Oh, great, lunch time! Let's go eat! See ya, principal!

-Luigi: Mario, really...try to respect proper decorum a little more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning classes had ended, and the students of Nintendo High were enjoying an afternoon break. Just outside the school gates, the four Star Wolf boys were standing, leaning their backs against a wall.

-Leon: Oi, how much longer do we have to wait?

-Wolf: I dunno. Musashi said she'd have finished work at around 12 o'clock, so she should be here soon.

-Leon: Tsch, women, they're never punctual, and they always get in one's way. That's just one of the many reasons why I don't like them at all.

-Andrew: Hey, you shouldn't talk like that. This Musashi girl may be a bit odd, but she's okay in the end.

-Leon: Well, I still can't see why Wolfy bothers with her.

-Wolf: Well, uhm...*grin* you know, it's just one of those things.

-Leon: Yeah, I had figured as much....*mocking look*.

At that moment, Musashi popped up behind them, and made her entrance with these words:

-Musashi: Hi, boys! I do hope I'm not late?

-Wolf: Oh, that's allright, really.

-Musashi: Aww, but I'm sorry to have left you waiting here for so long. I promise I'll make it up to you, Wolfy.

-Leon, Andrew & Pigma: What exactly does she mean by that??

-Musashi: Boys, today I'll treat all four of you to lunch. Hey, I know this really cool place, at the Nagano Sun Plaza where they serve dumplings that you could just die for!

-Pigma: Ooh, I like dumplings...

-Wolf: But, Musashi, you really don't have to do that....

-Musashi: Hey, it's no problem! Your boys are like sons to me!

-Leon, Andrew & Pigma: Yikes!!

-Musashi: And besides, my financial situation is just peachy now that I've finally found the perfect job! I first thought that being a janitor at Nintendo High was not glamorous enough for a woman of my beauty, but it's the best! It's easy to do, it pays well, and Kojiro takes over from me in the afternoons, so I have loads of time to spend with my dear, sweet boyfriend! Aaah, life is good!

-Wolf: When I think that just a few months ago, you were still trying to dump me into a prison cel...

-Musashi: Yeah, things sure change, don't they?

-Leon: That said, Wolfy, if she does ever raise the subject of handcuffs, I suggest you run away very quickly...

-Musashi: Hey, what kind of a person do you think I am?! I'll let you know that I am now a firmly established and highly respected employee of a top-class educational facility!

Kojiro then popped up and added his grain of salt:

-Kojiro: Musashi, being a school janitor really has gotten to your head, hasn't it?

-Musashi: Kojiro, you're late! You should've been here ages ago, I've finished my morning shift half an hour ago as it is! You're being a right slacker, as usual.

-Kojiro: That's not true! I take my work very seriously. After all, I am the dashing and stylish Team Rocket Janitor number 1!

-Musashi: Just a second, I am Rocket Janitor number 1, you are number 2! Ladies always go first, remember?

-Kojiro: That's unfair! I should be allowed to take the number one spot too! I work just as hard as you do!

-Musashi: Well, if you really want to appear as such a hard-working person, I suggest you get to work quickly, as you're already well over half an hour late!

-Kojiro: What? Oh, yikes, so I am! Yada Kanjiiii!! Gotta run!

And run he did. As quickly as his feet could carry him, Kojiro rushed off into the main building. He rushed past two people who had sat down on the stairs in front of the main entrance for their lunch break; Yoshi and Peach, who commented on Kojiro's stormy passage in these words:

-Yoshi: Oh, that was our new janitor, that freaky guy Kojiro.

-Peach: Mister Kojiro really takes his work very seriously, doesn't he?

-Yoshi: It's probably because he values a job where he won't get scolded for doing his warped intro speech....Now, I can't figure what's keeping Mario and Luigi so long. It's almost as if they're making a habit out of spending ages in conferences with our principal.

-Peach: I quite agree. It may not be fair of me to hold this against Mario, but it does annoy me quite a bit when he spends more time yakking with the principal instead of being with me.

At that moment, Mario and Luigi made their entrance with these words:

-Mario: Yo, princess, how's it going?

-Peach: Don't "yo princess" me, Mario. What took you so long, anyway?

-Luigi: We're sorry to be late, really.

-Mario: But it wasn't our fault. Come on, princess, don't be so harsh on me.

-Peach: Yes, well, it's very rude of you to leave a lady waiting, I'll have you know.

-Mario: Awww...but princess....

-Peach: Hrrmph, I don't want to hear about it.

-Luigi: Heh, Mario, maybe you shouldn't have given Peach the nickname "princess". *grins* Instead, I think "samourai" suits her better as a nickname, don't you agree?

-Mario & Peach: Samourai?!

-Mario: Luigi, you're outta your mind!

-Luigi: I'm merely making a perfectly true observation. If you upset a samourai, you'll get your fingers burnt, right?

-Mario: Oh, yeah, really cute, Luigi. If Peach's a samourai, then Sammy should be Godzilla!

-Luigi: Hey, leave Sammy out of this!

-Mario: Well, you started it!

-Luigi: That's no excuse to talk like that about Sammy. "Godzilla" doesn't suit her at all, since she's really a very kind person.

-Mario: Right, and I suppose she's never capricious to you and never chews you out at all?

-Luigi: No, hardly ever, now that you mention it....

-Mario: What?? That's not fair! I don't get it!

-Peach: Well, Mario, contrary to you, Luigi is a thoughtful and sensitive person who does his best not to upset the ones that matter to him.

-Mario: Awww, princess...*sigh*, why is everyone being so harsh on me?

-Yoshi: But I think she's quite right. Nice shot there, "samourai".

-Mario & Peach: Don't you start that as well!

-Yoshi: Oh, allright, forget it.

-Mario: It's not fair, everyone's against me!

-Yoshi: Well, it's only just starting. Mario, I hope you've successfully accomplished the extremely important mission that I entrusted to you.

-Luigi: What kind of a mission is that?

-Yoshi: Sorry, top secret. I can't reveal anything to civilians.

-Luigi: There he goes again...

-Peach: That's a definite sign that this is something food-related.

-Yoshi: Well, private Mario?

-Mario: Don't panic, Yoshi, I've done it, allright. Here you go.

Mario then took a lunchbox out of his bag and handed it to Yoshi.

-Yoshi: Good work, soldier. I see you've successfully prepared a bento. Now, to test it...

-Luigi: Just as I expected, it's another one of his twisted plots to con others out of food.

-Yoshi: No, it's not! The ability to prepare a proper bento is a vital skill for any cook worth his salt! It's my duty as the club president to give Mario extensive training in this area!

=side note: "bento"; a Japanese lunchbox=

-Mario: Besides, it's no problem for me. It was easy to make this bento. In fact, I've managed to make a second one. Here, princess, would you like it?

-Peach: Oh, that's very kind of you.

-Mario: Hey, don't mention it, anything for you!

-Peach: Well, thank you ^^.

Peach then took the second bento from Mario's hand, and after a short hesitation, she added the following words:

-Peach: Oh, and Mario....I'm sorry to have been so strict with you back there. I hope you're not offended.

-Mario: Nonsense, I'm not offended in the very least! I guess I was a bit of jerk to leave you waiting for so long.

-Peach: No, it's allright. I'm the one who was being unreasonable to you.

-Mario: No, no, don't say that, I was being terribly insensitive!

-Yoshi: Oh man, first they nearly bite each other's head off, and then they go into the other extreme by acting like this...

-Luigi: But, I think that shows that they really are very close, don't you?

-Yoshi: To me, it shows that they're both deranged. Now, let's eat!

But before they could do so, they were interrupted by a particularly commanding voice belting out the following phrase:

-Falco: You're in the way, kiddies!

-Luigi: Uh-oh....

Indeed, the group of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Peach was taking up all the space on the steps that led to the building's main entrance. However, Yoshi was in no mood to act humble now.

-Yoshi: Wow, if it isn't king cranky.

-Falco: Hrrmm, and now you're even starting to talk back to me? Why I ought to....

At this moment, Foxy popped up from behind Falco, an made the following attempts at smoothening this awkward situation out:

-Fox: Sorry about this, really. Please don't take it badly, but if you could perhaps make way. We were heading for the cantine, see.

-Yoshi: Oh! You should've said so! One should never be separated from food, that is the most horrendous agony known to man!

-Peach: The most horrendous agony known to you, in any case. It's the only thing you ever think of?

-Yoshi: Hey, enough already, samourai.

-Mario: I won't allow you to speak to Peach like that!

-Yoshi: Oh, come on, I was just joking, keep yer slip on!

-Luigi: How is this possibly related to keeping on an undergarment, if I may ask?

-Yoshi: That's just an expression, I didn't mean it literally.

-Falco: Well, I did mean it literally when I told you to clear off, and I won't warn you a second time.

-Mario: Oh, allright, allright. Gosh, you're being bossy today.

-Luigi: But, he's always like that....

-Fox: I think it's because he doesn't like to go hungry. He has a very big appetite, you see *grin*.

-Falco: I do -not-.

After the others had moved aside for a bit, Foxy and Falco were able to move up the steps. Before they disappeared into the main building, Foxy still found time to rapidly address these words to the four others:

-Fox: Well, see you later, everyone.

With that, they vanished from the scene. After a short silence, Mario picked up the conversation again with this phrase.

-Mario: He's still as bad-tempered as ever. I really pity Foxy for having to put up with someone like that.

-Peach: Still, it has occurred to me that lately, McCloud seems more relaxed and happy than usual. Haven't you noticed?

-Yoshi: Yeah, he's been like that since he and Falco moved in together.

-Luigi: Eh, he did that?

-Yoshi: Yup, from what I hear, Foxy's folks have gotten together again, and they're very much back in love.

-Peach: Miss Masako has returned to James? That must be nice for Foxy as well....

-Yoshi: You'd think so, but instead, I'm told that it kinda bothers him. I'm guessing that he feels he's in their way, so instead, he moved into Falco's apartment just last month.

-Luigi: That's right, I've heard that Falco has been living on his own for a long time.

-Mario: Now I really feel sorry for the poor guy. I'd go nuts if I had to share a flat with such an impossible person.

-Peach: But maybe it's different for Foxy...

-Yoshi: Oh! Aaah, oh my God! Something terrible has happened! It's a disaster!

-Luigi: What? Yoshi, what's the matter??

-Yoshi: We've forgotten all about starting to have lunch!

-Everyone: Dooohhhh!!

-Yoshi: Well, what?! That's a major league catastrophe in my books! Food can't wait! It's imperative that we eat immediately!

-Luigi: Well, if you say so, yes...oh, wait a minute. Mario, I don't suppose you've managed to prepare bento for both of us as well?

-Mario: Sorry, I forgot all about that *big doofus grin*.

-Luigi: Swell, looks like I'll have to go hungry for the rest of the day.

Just then, Samus popped up behind them, greeting them with these words:

-Samus: Yo!!

-Yoshi: Yikes! Oh, Sammy, it's only you. Man, you nearly gave me a heart attack.

-Luigi: Sammy, what brings you here?

-Samus: Wah, Luigi, there you are! I was looking for you! Here, have some of this!

She then pressed a lunchbox into Luigi's hands.

-Luigi: Oh, that's a bento. Why, thank you, it's just what I needed.

-Samus: Really? Great! I hope you'll like it, I was up all night working on it!

-Yoshi: She takes a whole night just to prepare one lunchbox? Oh, brother....

-Mario: I'm expecting a major catastrophe from this...

-Luigi: Stop that, you two! No, really, thanks a lot, Sammy.

Luigi then opened the bento and took a bite from it's contents. A silence followed, after which Luigi slowly turned himself to Sammy, and while bravely holding a smirky grin on his face, he managed to mutter these words:

-Luigi: I...iddzzz ve.....ver.....verrrrry goodddddd.......

-Samus: Aah, you mean it? Yahoo, way to go! Then, I must write down the ingredients, so that I don't forget what I used! Gotta run, then, see ya!

She then darted off at full throttle, leaving a cloud of dust behind.

-Mario: There really is something of a Godzilla about her...Oi, Luigi, are you allright?

-Yoshi: Of course he's not. After tasting that, he might as well be eating his chopsticks. Luigi, you had better get rid of that bento.

-Luigi: I will do nothing of the sort! I'm going to eat every last bit of it!

-Mario: But, Luigi, that stuff is bound to be nasty! Eating that lot might kill you!

-Luigi: You're overreacting, Mario. I don't care how horrid it tastes, I don't want to hurt Sammy's feelings.

-Yoshi: Oh, it's a love suicide....

-Peach: How touching.....

-Mario: Suicide? You lot are taking this too far!

-Peach: Well, you're the one who said that it'd kill Luigi.

-Mario: I was just joking! It won't kill him at all, right Luigi?

However, Mario got no reply to this question, as Luigi had passed out from bravely trying to eat the horrid food. Noticing this, Mario freaked out.

-Mario: Oh no, it's too late! I could've stopped him, but I wasn't quick enough and now I've lost my only brother! Aieee, it's a catastrophe!

-Peach: Mario, calm down, he doesn't look dead to me.

-Yoshi: She's right. He's alive allright, he's only having stomach cramps.

-Mario: Then I'll take him to the infirmary, right away!

Later that afternoon, Luigi was installed in a bed in the infirmary. He had not yet woken up, and had been asleep in a normal and perfectly peaceful condition for the last few hours. The afternoon classes were at an end, so Mario came to check on him. As soon as Mario had reached the infirmary, Doctor Joy addressed these words to Mario:

-Joy: You! Shame on you! You shouldn't let your pet get so ruffled up!

-Mario: *sweatdrop* For the last time, he's my brother, not my pet, and it had nothing to do with me. *sigh* Mr. Grey, is she always like this?

-Bill: Yes, its' exactly the same thing every single time. I think it's because doc is really very concerned about the patients.

-Joy: I told you not to call me doc!

The sound of rapid footsteps then interrupted them, and a very nervous-looking Samus burst into the infirmary.

-Samus: Oh no, now I've really done it! I went over the ingredients I used, and then I remembered that I had confused the soy sauce with the washing-up liquid. My God, what have I done?!

-Joy: Oh, so you're the one behind this? It's absolutely scandalous that you should do such a thing to your pet!

-Samus: But...but I...I didn't do it...*sob*..on purpose...and *sniff*...waaah, you're so meeean! Boooh, I didn't want to hurt my Luigiiii!!

-Mario: Talk about overreacting. Oi, Sammy, it's no big deal.

-Bill: That's right, it's nothing serious as it is, he'll be just fine in no time.

-Samus: Myeah...but...I'm just so clumsy, Luigi must hate me now...

-Mario: Naah, Luigi is far too much of a softie to actually hate somebody. Don't worry, Sammy, it's really nothing serious.

-Samus: Easy for you to say. I feel very bad about this.

-Mario: Well, in that case, why don't you stay here to look after him? He should wake up soon enough, then you'll see that he won't be angry one bit.

-Samus: You're right, I'll stay here and wait until he wakes up. But, Mario, aren't you staying here as well?

-Mario: No can do, Sammy. You see, I'm supposed to help out Saria with her big project this afternoon. I'm late as it is.

-Samus: What project is that? I know nothing about this.

-Mario: Well, from what I've heard it's a drama play to help raise funds.

-Samus: Oh, that's right. But what are the funds for, then?

-Mario: The idea is that, with the funds, we'll buy the ground where the Venom building and the enemy base used to be, and make it into a park or something. Something nice'n simple where no suspicious companies will build their headquarters anymore.

-Samus: Oh, I see. Well, good luck to her. I rather doubt that the funds raised by a charity play will be enough to afford grounds in downtown Tokyo....

-Mario: You're quite right, there's no way we'll get enough cash, but she still insists on going through with it. You see, Nintendo High can quite afford such an expense on it's own funds, but she's so obsessed with our principal that she wants to stand by him in every possible way, so she organized this whole thing as some sort of labor of love to lend a helping hand to the principal.

-Samus: Well, she sure goes to great lengths for him....Typical of her.

-Mario: That's true. Well, I should really go. She'll murder me when she sees that Luigi couldn't come, so if I'm terribly late as well, all hell will really break loose. I'll see you and Luigi later.

-Samus: Yes, see you!

Mario then made his way to the auditorium, where the rehearsals would be held for the charity play. As soon as he opened the door, he was hit by the full force of a loud and commanding voice belting out the following phrase through a director's megaphone:

-Saria: You! You're late!!

-Mario: Oi, what are you trying to do, shatter my eardrums?

-Saria: Never mind, just hurry up and move the set pieces into the right positions. Bowser's already at it.

Indeed, Bowser was carrying a large cardboard tree around, assisted by Malon, who helped him to drag the huge thing around the stage. Saria, however, didn't seem pleased and instead shouted many angered directions at them from her megaphone:

-Saria: No, no, more to the left! No, that's too far! Go back! A little further! Now move back a bit! Just a tiiiny bit more! Go on, we haven't got all day!

-Bowser: Argh...does she have any idea how heavy this thing is?

-Malon: Even with the all-conquering power of love on our side, carrying this abomination is a very difficult task.

-Bowser: Hun, you don't need to help me out. I can handle it, you can quit if it's too heavy.

-Malon: No, I won't hear of it! My love, I'm there to ease every trial for you!

-Bowser: Uhm....well...uh...*blush*....thanks....

-Saria: Stop yakking and get dragging already! Come on, what's keeping you lot so long!

Yoshi and Peach entered the auditorium at that moment, adding these words to the conversation:

-Peach: Oh my, she really is being strict on those two...

-Yoshi: Yet another "samourai", huh?

-Saria: Yoshi! It's about time you got here! You're very important to this project!

-Yoshi: Ah, I see, you want me to take the part of the handsome and dashing prince of your story, eh? An excellent choice, I can't say I blame you.

-Peach: You're talking like Lombardi.....

-Yoshi: Well, it's true, I will be the prince, won't I?

-Saria: No way. You'll be the prince's valiant steed. Get into your horse costume, on the double.

-Yoshi: Not on yer life. I'm not going to play a bleedin' horse. What where you thinking of? I'm outta here...

-Saria: I see, then you leave me no choice. I didn't want to resort to this....Yoshi, in return, you will be given a two months supply of biscuits!

-Yoshi: Three months!

-Saria: Two months and a week, that's my maximum bid!

-Yoshi: Well, allright, but they had better be chocolate biscuits.

-Peach: But, Saria, if you won't use Yoshi, who will be the prince of the story?

-Mario: Well, go figure. I bet she'll use Link.

-Saria: That did cross my mind, but then he would have insisted that Zelda became the story's princess.

-Yoshi: Is that so?

-Saria: Yup. They're getting along very well lately. He's been spending lots of time over at the Mushanokoji dojo after school. I just hope that that ape-woman doesn't brutalize him....

-Mario: Sure sounds like a case of "beast gets the beauty".

-Saria: Well, anyway, we couldn't use the queen of the freaks as our princess, so I had to find someone else.

At that moment, another figure entered the auditorium and addressed Saria with these words:

-Fox: Uhm...excuse me...

-Saria: Ah, it's you!

-Yoshi: Eh?? Is -he- the one?

-Saria: Foxy, did you manage to bring Falco along?

-Fox: Yes, but he still doesn't like it very much, I think.

-Falco: Like hell I don't. Why should I waste my time with such nonsense?

-Saria: Ah, just the one I was waiting for!

-Yoshi: Ooohhh no, I'm not being the horse of that maniac!

-Falco: Whatever you're referring to with that, I don't want to hear it.

-Saria: Relax, Lombardi is just perfect to be the story's main villain.

-Falco: In yer dreams.

-Saria: Oh, come on, you're perfect for the part of the evil emperor of the Shadow Kingdom.

-Falco: I shouldn't think so. I won't do that, and you can't make me.

-Saria: Rats! Foxy, do something!

-Fox: What? But...why me?

-Saria: He'll listen to you! Come on, I need him!

-Fox: Well, I guess the evil emperor would suit you, Falco...

-Falco: Tsch, and I thought you were on my side.

-Fox: No, wait, I...uhm...I mean, the lead villain always gets to wear to most impressive outfits, and...well, and he's often a darkly attractive and imposing man. So, that's why they need you. You're the only one who has the right mix of attitude and elegance.

-Falco: Hmm...that's a point, I suppose.

-Saria: Yes! It worked! Brilliant, Foxy!

-Peach: He knows him like a book, doesn't he?

-Fox: Uh...*blush*...so you'll do it?

-Falco: Whatever. I have nothing to lose with this.

-Saria: Brilliant, all is set, then!

-Peach: But, you still have no prince and princess.

-Saria: Oh yes, I do! I found the perfect actors for the roles of prince and princess. Oi, Mars, Shiida, over here!

Alerted by these words, two Nintendo High students headed towards Saria

-Mars: Yes, what is it?

-Yoshi: Aaaah, it's those two! Mars and Shiida!

-Peach: You know them, Yoshi?

-Yoshi: Of course! I've heard a lot about them! They're the founders of our school's amateur movie club. They both have amazing acting talent, and many have predicted a glittering future for them. They're the glamorous pair of the movie club; Mars and Shiida!

-Shiida: The very same! Ah, it's great to be a celebrity!

-Mars: It's an honor to be so well-recognized. But, I've heard about you as well. You're the current president of the cooking club, aren't you? Oishidesu Yoshi, is that right?

-Yoshi: Absolutely! Oishidesu Yoshi, at your service! It's an honor to be known by you, Mars!

-Mars: Oh, *smile* please, really...

-Mario: But, with a name like that, everyone will have heard of you, Yoshi *grin*.

-Shiida: It sure is an unusual name.

-Peach: But it suits him very well, don't you think?

-Saria: It suits him right down to the ground.

-Yoshi: Hey, don't tease me about that!

-Shiida: Sorry, but you have to admit, it -is- pretty funny.

-Yoshi: *sweatdrop* Oh, yeah, hysterical. Bunch of heartless monsters....

-Saria: Allright, now we can really get started on "Snow White of the 21st century"!

-Peach: Oh, is it going to be a Snow White re-make?

-Saria: Not just a re-make, it's more than that! This version is far more trendy and up-to-date. See, in my version, Snow White isn't some wussy bimbo that falls for a dumb apple trick. Instead, she's a really cool girl who transforms into the beautiful magical fighter princess ShiroYuki! As the fighter princess ShiroYuki, she kicks the teeth in of the evil overlord, but with his last energies, the ******* manages to mortally wound her with a poison dart before he croaks. Then, the princess buys the farm as well, but the cute prince revives her with a sweet and passionate kiss!

-Peach: Well, uhm...that's....quite a story.

-Saria: It'll be a hit, I'm sure of it! Now, where is princess ShiroYuki's cutesy guardian animal?

-Kirby: Over here.

-Saria: Ah, good, you'll be just perfect for this role!

-Kirby: I will get two months worth of sweets for this, won't I?

-Saria: Well, of course! Why do you doubt it?

-Kirby: Just checking....

-Saria: I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed. The financial manager of my project has got it all worked out, haven't you, Wario?

-Wario: Leave me out of this....

(=NOTES:

-Mars and Shiida; these two are indeed based on Ninty characters. Specifically, they're the lead characters from the early Fire Emblem games. Fire Emblem is a very popular series of NES and SNES strategy-RPGs that were never released outside of Japan. Their being cast as prince in princess in the play is appropriate, considering that the Mars and Shiida in the games are both of royal blood as well.

-Oishidesu Yoshi; this can roughly translate into something like "It's tasty, allright!", which is why Yoshi gets teased about it. Note that the Japanese usually stick to a last name-first name order when stating names.

-Princess ShiroYuki; Shiroi Yuki = White Snow. Geddit? ^^)

A few minutes later, the rehearsal was in full swing. Right now, it was time to practice for the final scene where the deceased princess is revived by a kiss from Mars.

-Saria: Allright, first off, the seven dweebs carry the coffin in which they have placed the princess' body onto the stage and begin to snivel miserably. Allright, lights, camera....

-Wario: Wait, there are no cameras. You're not doing a cinema production.

-Saria: Aww, but I've always wanted to say something like "lights, camera, action!". Oh well, a simple "and don't mess up again!" will have to do, I suppose.

With that, the seven little Koopas, who had been more or less forcefully persuaded into the roles of the seven dweebs came onto the stage, carrying a large coffin on their shoulder, in which Shiida had been placed. Slowly and in silence, they headed towards the middle of the stage, with grave expressions on their faces. However, Shiida ruined their display of character acting by pronouncing these words from within her coffin:

-Shiida: Hey, watch where you're going! I'm getting seasick inside this thing! Try not to rock the bleedin' thing all the time!

-Saria: Doohhh! Cut!! Shiida, that was wrong! Try to keep quiet while you're inside that coffin! After all, you're dead!

-Shiida: What?! You're calling me dead?! That is such a lie! My career is in full fling, I'm alive! I'm hip, I'm funky, I'm happening!

-Saria: No, no, that's not what I meant! We can't have a voice coming out of princess ShiroYuki's coffin!

-Shiida: Well, it's not my fault if the seven dweebs can't properly carry a delicate young woman.

-Ludwig: Now she's blaming us...

-Iggy: It's not like we even remotely wanted to be the seven dweebs in the first place.

-Roy: Yes, and this coffin is terribly heavy as well.

-Shiida: Now you're saying that I'm heavy?! This is scandalous! I won't stand for it!

-Wario: Man, what a prima donna. It's bad enough having Lombardi with his huge narcissus-complex in our cast, but she may be even worse.

-Saria: Yes, professionals are just so difficult to work with. Well, never mind, seven dweebs, just put the coffin down...

-Shiida: Gently! Very gently!

-Saria...Yes, that as well, put it down and we'll do the scene where the prince kisses her back to life. Mars, are you ready?

-Mars: Yes, I'll do my best.

-Wario: Gee, aren't you terribly nervous about having to actually kiss Shiida in front of everyone? On a stage, at that?

-Mars: Ah...uhm...well, a bit.

-Saria: This is no time for that! You can't back off now! Go for it!

-Mars: Yes, right away.

Mars then clambered onto the stage and knelt down in front of the coffin. As he pronounced his major emotional monologue, a silence fell over the deeply impressed spectators.

-Mars: Princess ShiroYuki...no, not you. This is just not fair...You have always fought so bravely, and you've faced so many trials, you don't deserve this. You've risked yourself for the sake of protecting us all....you were so strong, and yet, you have to suffer such a cruel destiny...my princess....

The others, who were watching this scene, exchanged a few remarks in hushed voices.

-Malon: Oh, he really is good. Don't you think it's wonderfully touching, my beloved?

-Bowser: *eyes brimming with tears* Oh, it's so terribly tragic...*sob* the poor princess!

-Yoshi: Well, I'm just glad I don't have to appear as the horse in this scene. It's humiliating.

-Kirby: I agree 100%. I'm no better off in the role of ShiroYuki's mascot animal. Honestly, for the proud members of the cooking club to be subjected to such treatment is simply wrong!

-Yoshi: How true. Why did it have to be us that were cast as the animals of the story exactly?

-Kirby: We may be getting lots of food for this, but it sure is hard-earned.

-Peach: Please keep quiet, he's getting to the bit where he kisses the princess back to life.

-Yoshi: Oohhh, a big sloppy wet kiss scene, I was waiting for that!

-Kirby: I bet twenty-five yen he'll kiss her with tongue and everything!

-Wario: You're on!

-Peach: Impossible....they are simply impossible....

-Mars: I've lost the most courageous and beautiful of women, before I ever got to thank her for all her kindness....I never even got to tell her...how much I've always loved her...and now, it's too late. Everything is lost. But even so, princess ShiroYuki, may this message reach you, wherever you are now....

A silence then fell, during which Mars seemed to hesitate.

-Yoshi: What's he waiting for?

-Kirby: Oh no, he mustn't chicken out! My 25 yen depend on it! You go, Mars!

However, Mars was having many doubts, and spoke these confused phrases within himself:

-Mars: That sure is easy for him to say....but I'm scared to death of this. Knowing Shiida, she'll either be enraged at me and say that I took advantage of the situation, or she'll be disappointed and say that I underdid it on purpose. ****, it's so difficult! If only I could be sincere about how I feel for Shiida! This is so awkward....but still, there's no way back, so here goes!

Having made this decision, Mars bravely plunged forward, hell-bent on giving Shiida the kiss to end them all. Alas, in his nervous hurry, he had overlooked one detail: he had not yet removed the glass lid of the princess' coffin. So instead of reaching Shiida's face, his lips and the rest of his face slammed down onto the coffin's lid with a loud crack. Everyone around him then crashed to the ground in exasperation

-Wario: Not again! That's the third glass coffin lid he's ruined so far!

-Saria: I don't believe it! What is the matter with that guy?! Hrrmph, professionals are simply impossible to work with!

However, their arguing was suddenly interrupted by the sound of an applause. Surprised, everyone turned around and spotted an unknown man, dressed in a long white trenchcoat, with light brown hair standing in the doorway of the auditorium. He was slowly applauding for them, with a large smirk on his face. After that, a silence fell, which the newcomer broke with these words:

-"My, my, that's an excellent performance, I must say. I especially care for the unexpected twist at the end"-

-Wario: Another wise guy, huh?

-Peach: This is strange...

-Falco: You said it...that guy, whoever he is...there's something about him....I don't like this one bit.

-Fox: Falco...what's wrong?

-Falco: I don't know....but I feel strange about this.

-Mario: Just who are you, mister?

-Saria: I bet he's a famous drama critic who came to sample my genius! Oh, and he's cute, too!

-Wario: Your imagination is running wild....

The stranger then answered with these words:

-"The name's Sekai Rousseau. But it's "mister Rousseau" to you!"-

-Saria: Oh, anything, you say -mister- Rousseau!

-Rousseau: I really wasn't expecting something like this from this place.

-Saria: Yes, I admit that my interpretation may be unconventional in some areas....

-Rousseau: No, I'm not referring to that. I meant this place as a whole. A high school, it sure is an original idea. Who would have suspected that this is where the harbinger dwells?

-Peach: Oh!! So...you know?

-Mario: You know what is really going on here? How are you involved in this?

-Rousseau: Well, I'm involved in this war in the sense that I will bring it to an end! Thanks to the supreme beings, I have been enlightened! And now, after a long journey, I've finally found this place; the powerpoint which is keeping our noble species trapped!

-Kirby: It's bad...if this means what I think it means, then we're in a major mess.

-Yoshi: Well, whatever this Rousseau is up to, it's bound to be something pretty dodgy.

-Rousseau: Wu ha ha ha ha! Now is the time! I'll destroy the powerpoint with my talents! And while I'm at it, I might as well take all of Tokyo down with me! You're all finished!! Waaah ha ha ha haaa!!

As Rousseau belted out a booming laugh, the entire building began to tremble...

-Wario: What's this? An....an earthquake?!

-Rousseau: Exactly! With my powers, I will reduce this building to rubble!

-Saria: He's causing this earthquake?!

-Mario: Ah! Now I get it! You must be that guy that principal mentioned! The one who's been messing up ancient ruins all over the world! You're the one behind their destruction!

-Rousseau: Sorry, kid, but I have no interest in dealing with the small fry. I expect it was one of my colleagues getting wild at the old ruins. But it doesn't matter! Once I've torn down this whole building, nothing will stand in our way anymore!

-Peach: He's going to destroy the building with his earthquake! Mario, hurry, it's up to you now! Use your talents as the harbinger to stop him!

-Mario: Count on it! Oh...wait, just a second....

-Peach: Is something wrong?

-Mario: Yes, I just remembered! Unless Luigi and I are together, we can't transform and use our harbinger powers!

-Yoshi: Now he tells us?! What are we going to do?! He'll bury us alive!

-Falco: Not if I can help it. Fire arrow, arise!

A bow and an arrow built up of intense flames appeared before him as he spoke those words. He reached out for the newly-summoned weapon and pointed it towards Rousseau.

-Falco: You're going to fry, sucker!

-"No, you musn't!!"

This interrupting phrase had been shouted out by Syrup as she rushed into the auditorium with Gannon. She added the following words:

-Syrup: Don't kill him! He's not what you think!

-Kirby: What do you mean? He's an enemy, one of those S-types, right?

-Gannon: Not exactly. Something unexpected has happened. This Sekai Rousseau is well and truly human.

-Falco: Makes no difference to me. Human or whatever, he's trying to kill us, and I won't allow it!

-Peach: No, I do not agree! That's not the right way!

Determined, Peach then dashed forward and placed herself between Falco and Rousseau.

-Peach: No matter what his intentions are, I won't allow you to commit murder, Lombardi. Shoot if you will, I'm not moving from this spot!

-Mario: Princess....princess, what the hell are you doing?!

-Falco: Allright, lady Gandhi, if I don't shoot, we all die. I'll give you one chance. Now get out of the blummin' way.

-Peach: I won't! If we start to kill our own kind, we're no better than the S-types! There's another way, I'm sure of it!

-Fox: I think she's right....

-Falco:...Foxy...?

-Fox: Falco, please...please listen. It's not the right way...It won't bring us any further....

-Falco: Do you actually believe in that?

-Fox: Maybe I don't...but in any case, I don't want you to become a murderer! You're not like that, I know it!

Foxy then moved closer, and placed himself in front of Peach.

-Fox: If you want to kill people, then you might as well start by killing me. Because if the real you is a killer, then I might as well give everything up...But still...Falco...I trust you.....

After hesitating for a while, Falco then lowered his weapon, and the flaming bow and arrow disappeared again.

-Falco: Allright then, have it your way. Let this Rousseau turn the building into a tomb for us all, see if I care.

-Mario: He won't do anything to this building! Someone needs to fetch Luigi, quickly!

-Gannon: Don't worry about that, it's been taken care of. Luigi should be on his way as we speak.

-Rousseau: Wu ha ha ha ha! How pathetic! You stand no chance against me!

-Bowser: This has gone far enough. It's time we started to kick back.

-Malon: I fully agree! We'll keep him calm until Luigi gets here, count on us!

-Yoshi: Malon, Bowser!

-Bowser: It's allright, we can deal with it.

-Malon: We won't fail.....Koopa Prism Power, Make Up!!

After Malon had transformed, the two bravely began to face their new enemy....In the meantime, Samus was still at the infirmary. Luigi had woken up just a few minutes ago, and had reassured her that everything was allright and that she had no reason to blame herself for her slight faux pas. However, their peace was broken by Rousseau's earthquakes, which could be felt even on this floor of the building. At that moment, Link and Zelda rapidly came into the infirmary and addressed Luigi with these words:

-Zelda: Oi, wimpy boy!

-Samus: Watch that "wimpy boy" stuff, ape-woman!

-Link: Please listen. It's very urgent. A new enemy has appeared. He's causing the current earthquake.

-Zelda: Yeah, we're really in it deep this time.

-Link: Luigi, the principal entrusted us with the task of taking you back to Mario.

-Luigi: Oh, that's right, unless Mario and I are together, we can't transform.

-Link: Exactly. Mario and the enemy are in the auditorium as of now.

-Zelda: I'll warp us there with the Samba of the Assembly Speech! Get ready!

The ground shook ever more violently, and shards of stone and iron were being projected at Malon and Bowser, who tried as well as they could to weaken the violence of Rousseau's earthquake. Alas, they were forced to admit their defeat when they were knocked to the ground by the flying debris.

-Malon: He's too strong! We can't even get close to him!

-Bowser: Owww...**** it, we got whipped...there's nothing more we can do now.

-Wario: Oh no, I'm too young and cute to die! And funerals are too expensive! Aieee!!

-Falco: Foxy, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep my promise that nothing bad will happen to you anymore...

-Foxy: Falco...so, does that mean it's the end? Is it...really over now?

-Luigi: No, it's not! Not with us around!

-Mario: Luigi!!

Luigi, Samus, Link and Zelda had appeared in the auditorium, thanks to Zelda's oddly-titled warp song. Mario was overjoyed at this turn of events.

-Mario: Luigi! Finally!

-Luigi: Mario, I understand the situation. This man, he's our new enemy?

-Mario: Yes, and he's fierce!

-Luigi: He's gone far enough as it is. We'll show him! Are you ready to kick his butt, Mario?!

-Mario: Ah....uhm...uh, yes, sure, yes.

-Luigi: Right, here we go!

They pointed their transmitters to the sky and yelled out the phrase that would allow them to transform.

-Mario & Luigi: Revolutionary Fire Flower!! Transform us!

Those words enacted their transformation, and the mysterious N-force once again fused itself in them. Their school uniforms disappeared and where replaced by spotless white dungarees, the N-symbol appeared on their foreheads, and white wings unfolded themselves from their backs.

-Samus: Oh, they did it! Awesome! You go, Luigi!

-Rousseau: Oh, I bet you think you're really clever now. Well, see how you like this!

Several shards of concrete were flung in their direction, but with a majestic jump, they avoided the projectiles.

-Mario: Hah! You'll have to do better than that!

-Peach: But still, if he's human and we shouldn't kill him, how will we get rid of him?

-Syrup: Well, we're not sure yet but it seems as if this man Rousseau is under the influence of an S-type.

-Gannon: You could say that he's possessed.

-Mario: Great, so now what do we do?

-Gannon: It's allright, you can use the N-force to purify him. After all, exposure to it's rays rubs out any kind of S-type influence.

-Luigi: Yes, but....contact with it can also be harmful for humans. I remember that the principal told us that most normal humans can't walk away unharmed from a contact with it.

-Syrup: That's true, but it's the only thing we've got for now.

-Mario: And we've got to do -something-!

-Luigi: That's right. I suppose that the question whether the real Sekai Rousseau, that is to say, the human that he still is deep down, will survive this depends only from himself....

-Mario: Well then, here goes...

-Mario & Luigi: 64-bit....revolution! Purify this place!

And with those words, a ray of intense light shot down from the sky, right onto Rousseau, who, despite his struggles, was unable to resist it's effects.

-Rousseau: Uh...what the...?! No! Not this....guh....guwaaaahh!!

Rousseau's body then collapsed onto the floor, but a black sphere emanated from his motionless body and hovered in the room. A pair of menacing eyes appeared on this sphere and glanced around the room.

-Zelda: Oh, that's it!

-Link: That's the one, the creature that was manipulating Rousseau.

-Gannon: That's right, this is the real S-type.

-Samus: Got it! I'll deal with that *******!

-Luigi: Sammy...? You??

-Samus: Sure! Leave it to me, Luigi! It won't even know what hit it! Disappear, evil spirit! Aku-ryuuu...Taisen! Hyaaah!!

She then leapt forward and let a rain of exorcist formula charms strike down upon the hapless creature, who soon enough gave in to this rough treatment and exploded.

-Samus: Allright, easy victory!

-Yoshi: You go, Godzilla!

-Luigi: Watch that Godzilla stuff, you....

-Peach: Mario! Luigi! You did it! You've won!

-Mario: Yes, but....what about Rousseau?

-Rousseau: Uhn....argh...what happened?

-Yoshi: It's allright, he's alive.

-Kirby: We should get him to doctor Joy...

They acted upon Kirby's advice and carried Rousseau to the infirmary. There, they received a thorough scolding from the doctor herself:

-Joy: This time you can't deny that you're responsible for getting him in such a state!

-Mario: But he was trying to kill us!

-Joy: That's no excuse! Young delinquents violently attacking innocent bystanders is an utter disgrace!

-Mario: Who are you calling a delinquent?! We never attacked anyone, he was the one who started it!

-Joy: I don't want to hear it! May woe and sorrow befall you!

-Luigi: Never mind, Mario, you might as well be talking to a brick wall...

At that moment, Rousseau, who had been placed onto a bed to rest, spoke up:

-Rousseau: Uhn...hey, would anyone care to explain what I'm doing here?

-Luigi: Mister Rousseau!

-Rousseau: What? You know my name?

-Mario: Well du-uh! You were the one who barged in on us and did an over-the-top introduction.

-Rousseau: Did I do that? How strange....but, who are you kids? And where is this place?

-Luigi: It looks as if he doesn't remember anything of the incident....

-Mario: Maybe the principal should talk to him.

A few hours later, Rousseau was fully re-habiltated again. The principal then came to speak with him for a short while before he left the building. As Rousseau walked away from the Nintendo High main gate, he still pronounced this phrase:

-Rousseau: Well, I'm really sorry for any trouble I've caused to you people. I'll try to make it up to you someday! See you!

He then disappeared into the streets of Tokyo, leaving the principal to speak these words to himself:

-Peppy: So, it has started.....he was the first one...

-Mario: Principal, did you get any info out of him?

-Peppy: Oh, you're here as well?

-Luigi: You've spoken to him, principal. What did you find out?

-Peppy: Very little, I'm afraid. He was indeed possessed by an S-type, but he seems to remember almost nothing of that. I've tried, but I could hardly get any details out of him.

-Mario: It's possible that he's hiding something...

-Peppy: No, that's very unlikely. I think he was unwillingly taken over by this S-type, perhaps he didn't even realize that he was being possessed.

-Mario: Oh well, we did win the battle, so it's okay, right?

-Peppy: Yes, you've done very well, once again. Alas, I fear that this is long from over....

-Mario: Oh, bummer....But, come to think of it, Rousseau did say something about a "colleague" of his who seems to be behind the recent destruction of archeologic sites.

-Peppy: Really? That's what I expected. This Rousseau was not the only one, there will be other enemies.

-Luigi: And will they once again be humans that are possessed by S-types?

-Peppy: Very likely so, but I still can't figure out why they're using this technique now. There must be something behind all this.....

-Mario: Well, it looks like we have a new job on our hands....

END of episode 1

Look out for episode 2: "The Greatest Gift from the Goddess of Love!"

It's time for the school voyage, and this year, the destination of Nintendo High's students is the cradle of ancient civilization, the birthplace of myths and legends, Greece! But there's more going on than just a simple school trip. An old curse, a new face and a mysterious threat await the kids from Tokyo on this voyage.

The revolution continues, in Mario's High School Days Super Turbo 2!

~*~*~*~*~*

WOW! I just realized how HONKING BIG his Chapters are...

Well, hope ya like it. More will be up sometime soon, assuming people let me know they really are reading it, at least.

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''''''''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2003, 01:37:38 PM »
Yeah. The chapters are huge.

------------------
Dr. Mario is in the house! His perscription? Stupidity!

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2003, 12:37:25 PM »
Double posts are annoying. Well, is anyone else reading Toasty's great work?

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2003, 09:14:15 AM »
*sigh* WOW.

Man, I'm not even Sonic the Hedgehog, but I still want to commit suicide, these forums are so slow!

Well, it's been a month. Boo hoo, double post, but I wanna get some up, OK?

Sheesh, if nobody's reading, why do I bother...?

~*~*~*~*~*

Egypt at midnight....

The ferocious hell of the desert lies dormant, peacefully, under a star-lit night sky. However, the sound of a violent explosion shatters this peaceful scene. Flames and smoke curl up towards the sky, after having done their destructive work. The next morning, investigators of all kinds, and spectators as well are gathered around a grim scene. Whispers go through the mass of people, filled with disbelief and confusion. Such an atrocious deed...who could be responsible? For what reason has this act been committed? The Egyptians gathered around the disaster scene still find it hard to believe that a mysterious explosion has blown off the head of the great Sphinx, and yet it's true. The head of the mighty stone beast has been severed, apparently by a tremendous force of nature, and is lying in the sand, at the structure's feet. Severe damage has also been done to the majestic pyramids, with large parts of their walls blown to pieces. Among the puzzled onlookers, a young woman is standing, who makes a vow in her heart to punish the one behind the destruction of these ancient buildings...

Episode 2: The Greatest Gift from the Goddess of Love!

Haneda Airport, on a usual Tokyo morning. Many passengers walk hurriedly through the sun-lit halls of the airport, some about to depart to distant regions, others about to return home to the ones they live with. Near the entrance, the principal of Nintendo High is standing, accompanied by the two most loyal members of his staff, while many of their students begin to gather around them. Syrup and coach Gannon are trying as well as they can to bring some order in this situation.

-Gannon: Allright, let's keep calm, everyone! All passengers for the Nintendo High school voyage to Athens, please line up here! Head count, are we missing anybody?

-Syrup: You bet. Half of them hasn't arrived yet, and the ones that are here are still dawdling.

-Gannon: In others words, I've just embarrassed myself by shouting around for no reason at all. Great...

-Syrup: I don't think this will be a very relaxing voyage...Principal, I assume that we will receive extra payment for our services? Hmm?

-Peppy: Well...probably...

-Syrup: "Probably", he says....It's hopeless....

-Gannon: Oh, don't feel so bad about it. I just wonder what's keeping everyone so long...

-Peppy: It's probably over-protective parents that are slowing everything down. Just look, over there.

Indeed, a few feet away from them, Mario and Luigi were standing, complete with hefty luggage, talking in an embarrassed tone to their overly emotional mother Paloma Mario, and their slightly less emotional father Alfonso Mario.

-Mario: Mom, we really have to go, we're late as it is.

-Paloma: But, Mario, you must-a promise me that-a you will not do anything stupido while you're away!

-Mario: Of course. You know me, mom *big grin*.

-Paloma: Exactly, and that's-a what's gotta me worried, you maldito bad boy! Luigi, you who are-a reasonable, make-a sure that your brother Mario doesn't bring about a catastropha!

-Luigi: Yes, mother...

-Alfonso: Carissima, you're taking this too far. They're seventeen now, they can look after themselves.

-Paloma: Alfonso, how can-a you say so?! They are our bambini! And they'll be in a strange country, all alone for a whole week! It's horrible! When I think-a of all the things that could happen! Their plane could-a get hijacked! They could-a get harassed by perverts! They could-a be ripped off by scrupleless cheapo souvenir salesmen!

-Alfonso: You're overreacting. None of that will happen, I'm sure of it.

-Paloma: I see, that is how little you care about your children, about your own flesh and blood! I've raised them and looked after them for so many years! So much hard labor and affection from my side, and what do you do? Just let them push off without a second's though! And I saw the way you looked at-a that air hostess back there, pervert!

-Luigi: Yes, it's scandalous, papa, at your age....

-Alfonso: I don't need lectures from you lot!

-Mario: Oh man, this is just embarrassing...

At that point, Peach appeared and addressed these words to Mario.

-Peach: Mario, there you are! Come on, we need to line up for the airplane.

-Mario: Just a sec, princess, I'm dealing with mama mia, who is about to go hysterical.

-Peach: Oh my...

-Alfonso: Oh, you must be the pretty girl we've heard so much about lately!

-Peach: Uhm...oh, why thank you...

-Alfonso: Luigi's told us so much about you! I'm glad to finally meet you, Sammy!

Everyone crashes to the ground upon hearing those words. An angered Mario then pronounces these words in his father's face:

-Mario: No, completely wrong! That's not Sammy! This is Peach!

-Peach: Oh, but it doesn't matter. I'm very pleased to meet you as well *bows*.

-Alfonso: Hey, you have good manners as well as good looks!

-Paloma: Alfonso, don't-a be so crude! Peach, carissima, how wonderful to meet you at last! You're almost part of the family now! I'm so happy that Mario managed to find such a sweet girl, despite his bad manners and extreme idiocy!

-Mario: Well, excuse me.....

-Paloma: But, Peach, carrissima, I do not understand what you could-a possibly see in my estupida son! A bright and pretty girl like you can no doubt find someone better! I'm-a telling you this for your own sake!

-Mario: Wow, I'm so touched...

-Alfonso: And when will we meet the famous Sammy?

This question answered itself at that very moment, as Sammy popped up behind them, energetically pronouncing these words:

-Samus: Yo! So, you're Luigi's folks! I'm Sammy! It's swell to meet ya!

To accompany these words, she grabbed the hands of Alfonso and Paloma and vigorously shook them.

-Samus: I'm sure we're gonna get along just fine!

-Alfonso: Ye...yes...same here....

-Paloma: Cataclysma....who is-a this hysterical-e person?

-Samus: Luigi, we've got to hurry! They're lining up for the plane! Let's go already!

Without hesitating, she then grabbed Luigi and dragged him away at blinding speed, complete with tons of luggage. Paloma and Alfonso were struck with silence for a moment, while they digested what had just overcome them. Finally, it was Paloma who spoke up:

-Paloma: Maledizione! That girl is-a mad! She will kill my poor bambino Luigi! Alfonso, do something!

-Alfonso: If Luigi wants to live with a crazy girl, then that's up to him to decide.

-Paloma: Maldito! You're just as lazy and brain-dead as your stupid son Mario! Mario, you will be representing Italia abroad, so you must-a behave yourself!

-Peach: Uhm...please excuse us, but we really should go and line up for the plane, or we will be late. It was nice to meet you, goodbye.

She then rapidly escaped this awkward situation, dragging Mario away, who made the following remark:

-Mario: Phew, thank heavens, I thought I'd never get away from them.

-Peach: Your mother is very affectionate, isn't she?

-Mario: Yeah, she takes the concept of affection to the extreme. It drives me nuts.

-Peach: But I think you're lucky to have that...Mother often works late at the biological institute. I often don't see her for several days....

-Mario: Oh, I see...but princess, from now on, you won't be alone anymore, ever again! I promise it!

-Peach: Mario.....

They had reached the group of students by now. Many others had arrived at the airport in the meantime, and exchanged remarks among themselves.

-Slippy: I don't want to goooo! I'm scared of airplanes!

-Malon: Oh, it's wonderful! We'll go on a voyage to a far away land, together. Isn't it romantic, Bowser, my sweetheart?

-Bowser: Well, I suppose so, yes....

-Malon: It'll be like a premature honeymoon!

-Bowser: Whoa...ho...honeymoon?!

-Yoshi: 'Scuse me, comin' through!

At that point, Yoshi pushed past them, dragging an enormous canvas bag behind them. Witnessing this, the others addressed several phrases to Yoshi:

-Luigi: Yoshi, what's with that huge bag?

-Link: Are you taking the whole Tokyo Tower with you in that thing?

-Yoshi: That's not it at all! Why would I want to drag the Tokyo Tower along with me?!

-Zelda: Okay, so then what's in the bag?

-Yoshi: Well, it's mostly crackers and rice balls, and also cans of lemon tea, and there's some sashimi and tempura in there too.

-Zelda: That whole thing...it's full of food? I don't believe this...

-Luigi: I expected as much...

-Yoshi: Well, what? You know what they say about airplane food! I'm not going on a voyage unprepared.

-Kirby: I agree fully on that subject!

-Yoshi: Exactly! My only regret is that I have to leave Hitomi behind...

-Link: Hitomi?

-Yoshi: Yes. She's not used to being left alone like that....I do hope she'll be allright. She's very important to me...

-Zelda: Hey, you never told us about this Hitomi girl! When will we get to meet her?

-Kirby: Excuse me, Zelda, but it's not what you think...

-Zelda: What do you mean by that?

-Kirby: Well, Hitomi isn't really a girl, it's more like.....

-Zelda: Oh, I see, you mean it's a guy! Well, that's no problem for me at all! I hope Yoshi will be very happy with him!

-Yoshi: Oi, watch your words, you! It's not like that at all! Hitomi is my fridge!

-Zelda: Say whaaat?!

-Link: Well, that makes sense....

-Yoshi: Hitomi means everything to me! I hate to leave her behind like this! I'll miss her!

-Zelda: Somehow, I think a romantic attachment to a guy would've been more fitting than to a fridge...

-Kirby: You don't understand! If you knew Hitomi personally, you'd see why Yoshi feels so strongly about her!

-Zelda: Don't you start that as well...my god, fridge-worshippers. It's even more twisted than that McCloud person and his sunglass fixation.

-Link: Not so loud, if Lombardi overhears you, he'll blow a fuse.

-Zelda: Oh, you mean Sailor Snob is here?

-Falco: And just who are you calling Sailor Snob, miss testosterone 2000?

-Zelda: Yeek! Ah, uhm, nobody! Nobody at all, honestly!

-Falco: Hrrmph. I really don't see why they had to make us go to the blummin' Haneda airport so ****ed early in the morning. We had to come all the way from across the other side of Tokyo to get to this godforsaken dump!

-Fox: But, it wasn't so bad, really. At least it wasn't rush hour on the subway.

-Falco: I guess so. But I still say this is lousy timing!

-Fox: You're just saying that because you hate to get out of bed early in the mornings. You're not much of a morning person, are you?

-Falco: Like hell I'm not. Now when can we get on the stupid airplane?

-Peppy: I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little while longer. We can't board the plane until everyone's here. We're still missing somebody...

-Mario: Yes, now that you mention it, something is indeed missing....

-Wario: There's no commanding voice yelping in a bossy whine.....

-Samus: That's right, Saria isn't here yet!

But this situation came to an end at that very moment, as Saria popped up and hurled herself at the principal.

-Saria: Wee! Here I am! Oh, I'm so sorry to have left you waiting, my principal! I can't wait to go on a wonderful voyage, just with you!

-Peppy: Uhm...well, I'm glad that you're so enthusiast about the trip to Athens.

-Saria: No matter where you lead, I'll always follow!

-Zelda: Yes but you sure took your time to get here in the first place.

-Saria: Don't you ever lay off, "Haruka-chan"?!

-Zelda: Don't you dare call me that!

-Saria: Well, you asked for it! It wasn't even my fault that I'm late! It was because of a goddam customs officer who thought that I was a kid who was lost in the airport! He mistook me for an abandoned child, do you believe that?!

-Yoshi: Yes, we do, actually.

-Kirby: You do look like a very young child, Saria.

-Saria: I resent that! I may have the physique of a ten-year old, but it's obvious to anyone that I'm a modern, independent young woman of the 21st century! I hate it when I get treated like a kid because of my short size!

-Zelda: Yes but, you really can't tell on first sight that you're so much older than you look. And look on the bright side, at least if you're small and childlike there's still something cute about you.

-Saria: You're a fine one to tell me that, you tomboy champion! I've had it up to here with being mistaken for a little kid! The other day, a shop assistant in Akihabara refused to sell me a Gundam Wing laserdisc, because he reckoned I was too young for that! And now this! It drives me up the wall! I absolutely hate it!

-Falco: Hmm...I quite understand how she feels....

-Zalda: What? You do?

-Falco: Well, yes, it must be frustrating for her. I mean, after all, there are some things that only adults can enjoy...

This remark caused a silence to fall during which everyone gave Falco a most quizzical look. It was Saria who broke this silence with these words:

-Saria: Oh no, I've really hit rock bottom now! When I begin to get sympathy from the most unfeeling brute in the world, then that's a definite sign that my case is hopeless! Ahh, I need a gentle and understanding man to soothe my aching delicate soul!

-Zelda: But you won't get one. The man of your life has already gotten on the plane.

Indeed, the principal was one of the first to have boarded the airplane. The students were as of now entering the plane one by one.

-Saria: What? No way! Principal, wait for meeee!

With those words, she rushed into the plane, and the others gradually followed.

-Mario: Everyone's boarding the plane. We should get in as well.

But suddenly, an urgent voice interrupted Mario in his intentions:

-Wolf: Oi, wait up, you lot!

-Mario: It's you....Why are you here?

-Wolf: I've been looking all over the airport for Musashi and Kojiro. You haven't seen them?

-Mario: Oh God, don't tell me those lunatics are coming along as well.

However, Mario's fears then came true, as two loud voices began to belt out the following phrases behind him:

-Musashi: To whatever you may want to ask us...

-Kojiro:...we'll give you the sympathy of society as our answer.

-Musashi: Towards the ends of the galaxy, the influence of Team Rocket extends!

-Kojiro: In the role of the -Lovely Charming- comical side characters!

-Musashi: Musashi!

-Kojiro: Kojiro!

-Musashi: Hmmm...there's still something missing without chief Nyath chewing us out...

-Kojiro: How very true....

-Wolf: There you are. What's the matter with you lot, running off like that? We'll end up missing the plane to Honolulu.

-Mario: Ho...Honolulu?! I thought this plane was heading for Athens!

-Musashi: Oh, that's right, you kids are going to Greece.

-Kojiro: But we, the proud and valiant Team Rocket janitors have gotten the week off and are going to spend a vacation in Honolulu!

-Wolf: Then stop bothering passengers to Athens and come to the flight terminal already, will you?

-Musashi: You're being very grouchy today, Wolfy...

-Kojiro: Yes, it's not like my big brother to act like that...

-Wolf: B...big brother??!

-Kojiro: Yes! Once you've married Musashi, you'll be almost like my brother! Wee, we'll be brothers! Isn't is just great, Wolfy?

So enthusiastic at this prospect was Kojiro that he threw himself at Wolf and violently glomped onto his arm.

-Kojiro: My big brotherrrr! I'm so happy!

-Musashi: Kojiro, stop that, this instant! It isn't funny! Any more of that, and I will set fire to you!

-Kojiro: Eek! That hysterical woman is threatening me! Wolfy, you've got to protect your little brother!

-Wolf: Will you two knock that off?! It's embarrassing! Now hurry, the plane's about to leave.

-Musashi: Nonsense, Wolfy, we still have plenty of time. Besides, we can't leave yet, Wolfy, we still need to go swimsuit-shopping! Before we leave for Honolulu, it's imperative that we find you a proper, tax-free, trendy, and yet inexpensive swimsuit.

-Kojiro: Preferably a snug-fitting black one!

-Musashi: Shut your face! Kojiro, I don't want to hear another word from you! Arrgh, my idiotic brother is making a mess out of my love-life with his dumb remarks!

-Kojiro: Musashi, my big brother won't allow you to talk to me like that!

-Musashi: Oh, stop that! I'm your sister, remember?!

-Kojiro: Wee, we're all one big, happy family!

-Wolf: No, we are not.

-Musashi: I give up on that lunatic...

-Mario: Uhm, well, have a nice holiday, you lot.....my god, I've got to get away from these nutters!

Having taken this firm resolution, Mario rushed into the airplane to Athens. After a while, everyone was installed in the plane, and they were ready for take-off. The plane soon enough lifted itself into the sky, and the students left Tokyo behind them. After a while, Yoshi made the following statement:

-Yoshi: Wow, you can see Mount Fuji from the windows!

-Samus: Is that my niece's house over there?

-Yoshi: Oh, very funny...

-Samus: But I told you, I really do have a niece who lives there!

-Malon: Mount Fuji...ahh, it's beautiful.

-Bowser: Yes...*blush*, yes, it's.... beautiful.

-Mario: Just think, in a few hours, we'll be in Greece! Gosh, I sure hope the food is good there.

-Peach: *grins* Mario, you're almost as obsessed as Yoshi is.

-Yoshi: Only almost, mind you, I haven't fully trained him yet.

-Mario: Trained me??

-Peach: But, everyone, maybe we shouldn't have been so nasty about Saria's short size at the airport. It looks like she's taking it pretty badly.

Indeed, Saria had slumped down in a lone seat and refused to take part in the conversations during which she was usually such an overpowering presence.

-Link: She's sulking...we must've hit a sore spot with this short size thing.

-Kirby: It's mostly Zelda's fault, who was her usual brutal and unfeeling self.

-Zelda: Oh, suuure, blame the whole thing on me. Look, this sulky mood of hers will blow over in no time. She's probably just cheesed off that she can't be in the business class with the principal.

-Kirby: Hmm, I'm pretty cheesed off about not getting a business class seat either. Why is it only the teachers that get to travel biz class while we have to settle for ordinary seats, eh?

-Luigi: You can bet it's due to budget limits. And I also think they want to discuss their plans for this voyage.

Luigi's assumption was quite true, as at that moment, the three teachers were exchanging these words among themselves in the business class department of the plane.

-Syrup: Principal...are you sure about this?

-Peppy: I admit it seems like a rash thing to do, but we're now dealing with a fast-moving and unpredictable enemy. The only option we have is to rush in and grab this chance to nail him.

-Gannon: And you're sure that Greece is where this enemy will strike next?

-Peppy: It's very well possible. Rousseau did mention that it was a "colleague" of his who's behind the destruction of so many ancient ruins around the globe. And just a few days ago, this person struck again, in Egypt. The head of the great Sphinx was blown off by a mysterious explosion, and the pyramids were heavily damaged as well. It's obvious that that was the doing of our man again. He must still be in the Mediterranean region, and Greece is simply packed with important ancient ruins. If this enemy is so keen on wrecking such buildings, it's almost certain that he'll pay a visit to Greece, but we'll be waiting for him!

-Gannon: So that's how it all hangs together....

-Peppy: But, there's also something else, and it has me really worried. You've noticed that Rousseau, even when he was hit by a blast of pure N-force from Mario and Luigi was hardly injured at all. He just walked away, almost unscratched from a direct contact with the N-force. It's very unusual....

-Syrup: Now that you mention it, that is odd. A normal human shouldn't be capable of such a thing.

-Peppy: Exactly. That's why I think that Rousseau may have been more than just your average human, but I'm not sure what it is just yet. Once we're back in Tokyo, I'll do some more check-ups on that subject...

-Syrup: But, principal, is it safe to leave our building in Tokyo unguarded?

-Peppy: Oh, it's not unguarded, I've left two close friends of mine in charge of things there while we're away. They'll be able to handle it, I'm sure.

Indeed, back in Tokyo, Masako and James McCloud, who had been requested to take charge of Nintendo High during the absence of the others were doing fine. As James looked out over the city through the building's windows, he communicated these words to Masako:

-James: This sure brings back memories. It's almost like old times, eh?

-Masako: How true. I still remember very clearly that time, eight years ago by now, that the S-types launched a massive attack, and we and so many others had to seal them away in another dimension...But, that's a very old story to bring up..

-James: Well, I just like to remember happy moments, that's all.

-Masako: Well, if an invasion by a horde of alien creeps equals your definition of a happy moment...since when did you become a masochist, James?

-James: That's not what I meant. It was a happy time, because to me, there was nothing greater than fighting to defend the city, side by side with the most beautiful woman in the world. It was crazy, but we had each other, that made it worthwhile.

-Masako: Well, you're being very sentimental there.

-James: I guess having you back here at last is giving me these nostalgic moods.

-Masako: *grin* Nostalgia is all very well, but I prefer to look at the future. In particular at Foxy's future...

-James: Is something worrying you about him?

-Masako: No, I'm just still amazed to see that....well, he's grown up so much. He's not a child anymore. He's living from his own will now. I don't just mean that he moved out to go live with his Falco, it's more than that...

-James: Yes, I see what you mean. Kids these days....are simply amazing.

-Masako: What's simply amazing is that you're not wearing your sunglasses!

-James: I lent them to Foxy. I figured he'd need them in a sunny place like Greece.

-Masako: I see. Well, it's been so long since I've gazed into your eyes...

After a long, but relatively disaster-free flight, the plane from Tokyo landed itself in the main airport of Athens, and it's passengers set foot on Greek grounds. The Tokyoite travelers were then stuffed into a lorry bus which took them to their hotel, outside of Athens, right next to a sun-drenched beach. After they had checked in and unpacked, the students were given cartier libre to go explore the surroundings and hang out at the beach, and this is just what they did. Mario, Peach, Luigi and Samus headed for the beach, where they were treated to an unexpected sight. A group of young jet ski racers were practicing their stunts just off the shore, and their voices could be heard, exchanging remarks such as:

-"Ayumi, wait up!"-

-"Hah, you're just too slow, Ryota! You can't keep up with me!"-

-"Oh yeah? Well, watch this, a double barrel roll!"-

The racer named Ryota then proved that his boasting was indeed serious as he rushed up a ramp, soared into the air with his jetski, and performed a graceful spinning move before landing cleanly into the water. This did not fail to impress Mario and the others who had stopped to watch this scene. Samus was the one who put their impressions into words.

-Samus: Wow, look at them go! Jetski racing must be just so cool, I'd love to try it once!

-Luigi: Maybe your relatives in Okinawa know of a facility...

-Samus: Hey, that's actually a very good idea! I should've thought of that sooner!

-Mario: Looks like Luigi does the thinking while she does the talking.....If that doesn't spell disaster, I don't know what will.

-Luigi & Samus: *menacing* Maaaariiiooooo.......

-Mario: Eep! Come on, you two, I was just joking!

-Peach: It also spells disaster when Mario makes the mistake of talking faster than he thinks...and he does that a lot.

-Mario: Oh, all right, I got the message, everyone's against me as usual. Let's just watch the jetski blokeys...

-Peach: Oh, one of them is going to try a stunt...

-Samus: You mean that fat guy in the funky green suit? Now -that- really spells disaster....

Indeed, a rather overweight racer by the name of David Mariner was boldly speeding towards a ramp, with the intention of pulling off a tremendous stunt. Alas, he goofed up and ended up hurling himslef off the jetski and into the water. After this had happened, a loud laugh could be heard. Mario and the others looked and spotted Yoshi and Kirby, who were standing a few feet away from them and had also been watching the racers. They seemed to find the latest development particularly hysterical.

-Kirby: Ah ha ha ha ha! That fat guy is hopeless!

-Yoshi: He made a total mess out of it! Now that's hysterical! Hee hee hee!

-Luigi: Those two take the concept of sadism to new heights...

-Yoshi: Oh, it's you lot. Come on, you've got to admit, that -was- hilarious.

-Mario: It sure was!

-Samus: Yeah, I thought it was very funny as well!

-Luigi: Sammy, not you too.....

-Peach: So, Yoshi, Kirby, what have you two been up to?

-Kirby: Well, we've taken a look at all the nearby restaurants, ice cream stands, snack bars and supermarkets, and we've compiled an extensive list of them.

-Yoshi: We'll have to check them out one by one. It'll be a difficult mission, but we won't give up!

-Kirby: Right on!

-Peach: Well, that's.....quite a project....

-Mario: They're freaked to the max.

-Kirby: It's only natural for us to do this. We've already started work on an encyclopedia of all the restaurants in Tokyo.

-Yoshi: That's right! It's our biggest project!

-Luigi: Every single one in Tokyo? But that will take ages!

-Yoshi: Yes, we know...It'll be a difficult mission, but we won't give up!

-Kirby: Right on!

-Luigi: Those two must be losing it...

-Peach: I suppose it should be tricky to do all of Tokyo....

However, at that point, a young woman came up to them and addressed these words to them:

-"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt like this, but I couldn't help overhearing that you said you're from Tokyo"-

Everyone was a little insecure as to what to reply to this, except for Yoshi, who had found the following phrase:

-Yoshi: Hey, a Greek girl who speaks fluent Japanese! Now there's a surprise!

Smiling, the girl continued the conversation with these words.

-"Well, thank you. But actually, I'm Egyptian. I'm from Cairo, and my name's Ibis"-

-Yoshi: Ibis? Nice name. You can call me Yoshi! Pleased to meetcha! *bows*

-Ibis: Oh, likewise! *bows as well*.

-Yoshi: Well, now we've been introduced, Japanese style! *blushes* Heh heh heh...^^

While this little dialogue was going on, the others exchanged a few remarks in hushed voices:

-Samus: Now look at -him- go. I didn't figure Yoshi would be such a fast mover.

-Luigi: Fast mover? Sammy, what are you saying?

-Samus: Hey, a woman can sense these things! I can clearly tell what happened to Yoshi, it's my intuition!

-Mario: You don't need intuition to notice that Yoshi has gone ga-ga over this Ibis girl...

-Kirby: Yes, it's really very obvious. He's staring at her as if she was a jar of chocolate fudge ice cream.

-Mario: Talk about having a sick mind!

-Peach: But, if this is really what's going on, shouldn't we leave Yoshi and Ibis alone a little?

-Kirby: We probably should...let's see...

Kirby then raised his voice, and with a very phony intonation, he belted out this phrase.

-Kirby: Oh! I just remembered! There's that very important -thing- we have to go and do! We'll catch you later, Yoshi!

-Yoshi: Hm? Oh, sure, whatever.

-Peach: Uhm...Kirby, what's the important thing we have to do, exactly?

-Kirby: Well, that's just it, I have no idea *dumb grin*.

-Mario: *sweatdrop* Your plan has a few leaks in it...

-Samus: Oh! I know! I know what we'll do! Come on, we've got to go!

Samus then grabbed all the others, and rushed off, dragging them behind her in a fashion so typical to her.

-Luigi: Wait a minute! Sammy, where are you taking us?

-Samus: It's a really cool place! Just wait and see. You'll love it!

-Mario: If we survive the bumpy ride, that is....

After a chaotic dash, Samus and the others arrived at the ruin of an ancient structure, and Samus pronounced these words:

-Samus: Well, what do you think? Pretty nifty, huh?

-Mario: What, that's it? You drag us around like mad just to go see some old stones and pillars?

-Samus: It's more than just that! This used to be a temple of Aphrodite!

-Kirby: Aphrodite? Is that some kind of snack?

-Luigi: No, no *sweatdrop*, Aphrodite was the Greek goddess of love and beauty, called Venus by the Romans.

-Peach: That's right, she had a secret love affair with the god of war, Ares.

-Samus: Exactly! And the best bit is, there's a statue of Aphrodite in this temple. It's still totally intact, and I heard that if you make a wish here, the goddess of love might make it come true! Let's check it out!

The headed towards a large statue in the middle of the ruin, but once they got closer, they were surprised to see a familiar face standing by this statue. Saria was there, looking up to the large statue of Aphrodite.

-Kirby: Well, look who's here...

-Saria: Oh, it's you lot...

-Samus: Heh heh, I bet you came here to make a wish, right?

-Mario: And it's easy to guess what that wish is...

-Saria: I don't believe in that stuff....It's just that...I really envy this Aphrodite. She was very beautiful....

-Peach: But, why does that bother you?

-Saria: Well, it's just not fair! I'm tired of looking like a little kid! I have feelings as a woman for my principal, I want to be able to speak those feelings out! If only I could be as beautiful and ladylike as Aphrodite, then it'd be no problem! But I'm stuck with this stupid appearance like a child! It's ruining everything! I'm fed up with it!

-Peach: Oh, I see...did you think the goddess of love would help you out?

-Saria: No, that's just a silly legend. I know very well that such a thing can't happen...

-Mario: Hey, you never know. I mean, the Greek believed in her long ago, and it worked for them, why not for you?

-Saria: Don't be ridiculous! Such a thing isn't possible, and you know it! This sucks! I can't take it anymore!

Angered, she then ran out of the ancient temple, leaving the others behind.

-Luigi: Wait, Saria...!

-Kirby: It really is bothering her...

-Peach: It must be difficult for her...especially since there seems to be no solution...

While this was going on, Yoshi and Ibis had continued to chat on, and had decided to sit down at a nearby café to continue their conversation. After having ordered a deluxe king-size ice cream coupe, Yoshi picked up their talk again with these words:

-Yoshi: So, is this the first time you're in Greece?

-Ibis: Oh no, I've been here often. You see, I love ancient myths and stories, in fact, I want to make that my profession, and Greece is the perfect place for someone who likes that sort of thing.

-Yoshi: Yes, I see what you mean, Greece must be a real gold mine. But Egypt must have it's fair share of that kind of thing as well, with the pyramids and everything...

-Ibis: Well, that's just it. Haven't you heard about what happened to the pyramids?

-Yoshi: Nope, I don't know of this...

-Ibis: Well, just a few days ago, there was a mysterious explosion, and the pyramids were heavily damaged...

-Yoshi: Really? That's bad...

-Ibis: Yes, and that's not all. The head of the great Sphinx has also been blown off. Whoever is behind this must be a right *******. But I'll track him down and make him pay for what he did!

-Yoshi: I see...and do you know where he might be?

-Ibis: Well, I'm pretty certain that he'll turn up in Greece sooner or later. You see, lately, there have been many such incidents. The ancient cities in the Amazon jungle were destroyed, and just a month ago, the temples of Angkor Watt were attacked. I've researched the matter a little, and it turns out that every incident was strikingly similar. It can't be a coincidence, I'm sure that some madman is out there, attacking old ruins all over the world. And Greece is so full of such ruins, he'll surely come here as well. Egypt and Greece aren't that far apart, so I figured this will be his next stop...

-Yoshi: Are you absolutely sure about this? Is it really true?!

-Ibis: Yes, positive. There's no other way to explain it. The same person must be behind all those attacks, I'm sure of it.

-Yoshi: *thinking to himself* Mario said that the principal had talked about such incidents to him...and Rousseau mentioned something about this as well...So that means, it's a new enemy? Could this be the reason why the principal suddenly organized this voyage to Athens, so that we could come face-to-face with this enemy?

-Ibis: Are you thinking of something?

-Yoshi: Yes, I am...Ibis, you want to catch this guy, don't you?

-Ibis: I certainly do! Anyone who commits such acts is an enemy of humanity!

-Yoshi: Very well! Ibis, I think I can help out with this! I'll talk to Mario and Luigi!

-Ibis: Those two boys who were with you at the beach? Can they do something?

-Yoshi: I'm sure they can! You can trust me, they'll be able to to stop this guy! I'll go see them right now!

-Ibis: Allright then, I'll meet you at the Acropolis in two hours, tell me what you've found out by then.

-Yoshi: Right away! I'll see you later.

Yoshi then left the café and darted off, leaving Ibis to think these thoughts:

-Ibis: How strange...I hardly know that boy, and yet, I've told him all this. I have this feeling as if I can trust him...

A few moments later, Yoshi was back at the hotel and had gathered all the other students around him. He told them the whole story, and concluded his speech with this phrase:

-Yoshi: So it's pretty certain that a new enemy will soon strike! And Ibis is on our side, she wants to punish this enemy as much as we do!

-Toad: Well, everything you say hangs together quite well. It's possible that the real purpose of this voyage was to nail this new enemy...

At that point, the principal and the two teachers joined the group of students, adding these words to the conversation:

-Peppy: You've figured it out quickly. We were indeed planning to meet the enemy in Greece. As Yoshi has pointed out so well, this will very probably be the place where he'll strike next.

-Yoshi: Yes, exactly, that's what Ibis thinks as well! Mario, Luigi, you've got to come with me! Ibis is waiting at the Acropolis!

-Luigi: And then what do we do?

-Yoshi: Well, we tell her, of course! She's on our side, she should know what's going on!

-Falco: What is it with you; don't you have a brain at all?

-Yoshi: Huh?

-Mario: Yoshi, I'm not sure how to say this....

-Peach: Please don't misunderstand, Yoshi, but this girl Ibis, she knows a lot about what's going on as it is...doesn't it strike you as suspicious?

-Yoshi: Suspicious? What are you saying?

-Malon: Well, we never know in what form the enemy will appear, so...

-Bowser: So we should be more careful....

-Yoshi: What?! You don't mean to say....?

-Link: Of course, we're not sure, but it's also possible that this girl is really on the enemy's side.

-Yoshi: No, that's not true! That can't be true!

-Link: But we need to be careful with those enemies around. We can't just reveal everything to the first person that comes by. It might be risky...

-Yoshi: No way! I can't believe you're saying this! Ibis is not like that! She wouldn't do such things! You don't know what you're saying at all!

-Peach: Yoshi, please, calm down...

-Yoshi: No, I won't, [darnit]! **** you, all of you! It's so unfair! How can you talk like that?! It's just not fair!

-Fox: Yoshi, don't...

-Yoshi: I don't want to hear it! You're all being mean and unfair! I'm outta here!

In a fit of anger, Yoshi then ran out of the hotel, without anyone bothering to hold him back.

-Kirby: Well, now we've done it....

-Samus: It doesn't surprise me that he reacts like that...After all, it looks like this is the first time he's fallen in love...

-Mario: Yoshi....

-Link: It's really harsh to do this, but we can't just blindly trust anyone. It's just too careless.

-Kirby: That's true....wait a minute, he said that Ibis was waiting at the Acropolis, right?

-Luigi: You're right! I'll check the S-type radar for that area!

Using the Game Boy based radar software, they monitored the area around the Acropolis for enemy activity. What they found out didn't exactly lift their spirits.

-Luigi: It's bad...there's a very high level of enemy activity in that area!

-Mario: So there is an enemy after all...

-Kirby: But Yoshi is on his way there! If he comes across the enemy, on his own...!

-Luigi: You're right, that would be very dangerous.

-Mario: In that case, let's move out! Luigi, we'll transform!

-Luigi: Understood!

-Mario & Luigi: Revolutionary fire flower, transform us!

In the meantime, Yoshi has arrived at the Acropolis, where he met up with Ibis.

-Yoshi: Ibis! They didn't believe me! No-one believed me!

-Ibis: Yoshi, what's the matter? You look so distressed...

-Yoshi: Not even Mario and Luigi, they just wouldn't trust me!

-Ibis: I don't understand...what's wrong, Yoshi?

At that moment, a violent explosion suddenly resounded, and the entire Acropolis began to tremble.

-Yoshi: What was that?!

-Ibis: It's him...he's here!

Indeed, the silhouette of a young man appeared at that moment. His bright red hair flowed in the evening wind as he gave the two a mocking look.

-Ibis: You! You're the one who destroyed the Sphinx, I'm sure of it! You *******!

-Yoshi: I knew it, Ibis isn't an enemy after all, it was this guy!

The red-haired man then spoke up,

-"So, you two youngsters have a problem with my little hobby? Too bad for you..."-

-Yoshi: Why you...! Who are you anyway?!

Unimpressed by Yoshi's angered tone, he pronounced the following reply:

-"Renn Descartes, at your service. Now get out of my way, I have some business to attend to here."-

-Ibis: If you think we'll just let you trash the whole Acropolis, you've got another thing coming!

-Descartes: Heh heh heh, spirited young woman, aren't you? I like your style, but it won't do you any good! Not against...this!

With those words, Descartes stretched out his hand, and a jet of flames shot out from his fingertips, right at Ibis. However, Yoshi rapidly pushed her out of harm's way and the faced Descartes with these words:

-Yoshi: You're really asking for it this time! I'm positive that you're an enemy, like that Rousseau person!

-Descartes: Oh, so you know Rousseau? Don't tell me you're part of the gang of suckers that beat him in Tokyo? Ha ha ha ha! That's hysterical!

-Yoshi: Descartes, or whatever you say your name is...what are you playing at anyways? What's the point in destroying ruins from ancient civilizations?

-Descartes: The point, stupid boy, is that those buildings have been the resting place of the mythical N-force throughout history. Before it landed in Tokyo, the sacred relic has traveled around quite a lot. Thanks to it's mysterious energy, those ancient tribes managed to build up great civilizations. The energy that still radiates from the ruins of their former glory is helping to keep our species trapped in their dimensional prison, and to weaken our influence in this world. It's a heavy burden on the progress of our mission, but not for long!. I'm not like that idiot Rousseau, I use my brain. By destroying all of the ruins, your seal, and your precious relic will be greatly weakened, and then, it will be no trouble to crush you into the dirt! And you thought you could stop me, all on your own?! You make me laugh, boy!

-Yoshi: Let's see how hilarious you find this! Watermelon attack!

Determined, Yoshi then took out a watermelon and stuffed his mouth with it. Next, he spat out a rain of sharp melon seeds at Descartes. However, with a simple flick of his wrist, the enemy summoned a jet of fire that burnt the flying seeds to mere ashes.

-Descartes: No use! You'll have to do better than that, boy!

-Yoshi: Drat, he manipulates fire as a weapon...what should I do now?!

-Descartes: You've got no chance! I tried to reason with you, but you wouldn't listen. Too bad for you, boy, you'll be toasted along with the Acropolis!

-Yoshi: We'll see about that! It's said that one has to fight to win love, and that's just what I'll do! Bring it on, you big talker!

-Ibis: Yoshi.....you're....

-Yoshi: Don't worry. Even if I have to do this all by myself, I'll teach that ******* a lesson, I promise you, Ibis! I will make it, count on me!

-Descartes: Stupid boy! Have it your way! Eat this!

Descartes then held out both his hands, and a wall of flames was shot out, heading straight for Yoshi.

-Ibis: Yoshi!!

-Yoshi: Ack! Oh no!

But before the fire could reach Yoshi, a sudden blue glow flashed through the air. An ice arrow pierced through Descartes' flames, thus neutralising them. Annoyed, Descartes turned round to spot the whole group of Nintendo High students, with Link holding his bow and ice arrows at the front of the pack.

-Yoshi: Guys! It's you!

-Link: So, the new enemy has appeared at last...

-Kirby: Yoshi! Is everything allright?!

-Yoshi: Just fine, Ibis is unharmed as well. But this Descartes guy really means business. He uses fire as a weapon.

-Bowser: It's just like last time. A human possessed by an S-type.

-Malon: This one looks tough...

-Falco: We beat one of those suckers before, we can beat another one. Mario, Luigi, you know what to do.

-Luigi: Yes, but this one's very strong. We'll have to build up to full power before we attack.

-Mario: That means you others will have to keep him busy while we build up our attack...

-Sheik: Leave that to me! I'm dressed for the occasion, I'll handle it!

Zelda, dressed in her favorite spandex ensemble dashed at the enemy. Angered, Descartes fired several bursts of fire at her, but she nimbly avoided them.

-Sheik: Hah! It's no use against the heritage of the Mushanokoji martial artist's bloodline!

-Descartes: **** you! Hold still so I can roast you!

-Sheik: Make me!

-Descartes: Very well, now you've managed to make me angry! You'll regret that!

-Peach: He's preparing something! Mario, Luigi, hurry with your build-up!

-Mario: Right away! Luigi, ready?

-Luigi: Yes, here goes.

Mario and Luigi then joined hands and began to speak the formula to build up their energies to full power.

-Luigi: The mountains, the ocean, the sky...

-Mario: And you, the stars, hear our prayer!

However, at that point, a very annoyed Descartes shot out a ball of fire so large that it would engulf the whole group of students. With Mario and Luigi immobilised through their build-up process, it looked as if everyone would be hit by the blast's full force, but none of this happened. Instead, a determined Link placed himself in the way of the fireball, and loaded an ice arrow onto his bow. The severe cold of the ice arrow he had dressed acted as a shield, pushing back to raging flames. However, this exploit demanded a lot of energy from Link.

-Sheik: Link, what are you doing?!

-Link: I've got to do this. Mario and Luigi have to complete their build-up! I'll hold the flames back with this ice arrow!

-Sheik: You idiot! You'll never hold on long enough on your own! Get out of there!

-Link: No! I...I won't give in! Argh....I will not....

-Descartes: Wu ha ha ha ha! It's pathetic! Your little ice trick can't keep my flames at bay forever! It's only a matter of time before your arrow runs out of whack, and then, you'll be the first one to fry!

-Link: Uhn...no, I mustn't!....I can't keep it up!

Indeed, the effort of holding back the roaring fire wall with a single ice arrow was rapidly weakening Link, who wouldn't hold on for much longer. Mario and Luigi, meanwhile, continued their prayer.

-Luigi: Saint revolutionary light, descend from the heavens....

Mario: Fuse yourself in us, here and now!

-Peach: That's it, just a little more!

-Samus: You're almost there!

-Sheik: Can't you hurry up?! Link won't make it!

For a moment, Zelda contemplated Link, who was about to lose his struggle against the flames. Determined, she then placed herself next to him, and spoke these words:

-Sheik: The cavalry's here! Ice arrow, to me!!

With those words, and an extreme concentration of her efforts, she summoned an ice arrow as well, and backed Link up in his struggle against the flames. With two ice arrows, the fiery wall was being pushed back rapidly.

-Malon: Excellent! She did it! She summoned an ice arrow as well!

-Bowser: That's impressive...it's one of the most difficult techniques. That she should pull it off with no training at all...

-Sheik: We'll exchange compliments later! Mario, Luigi, hurry up already!

-Peach: They're almost done!

-Descartes: **** it! What's going on?! I don't believe it!

Mario and Luigi then finished their build up to full power with these words:

-Luigi: By the sacred N-force, we will break open the door to a new era...

-Mario: And lead the world towards a revolution!

-Mario & Luigi: 64-bit revolution...full power! Go!!

This time, the blast of light that shot down from the heavens was more intense than ever, and Descartes succumbed to it rapidly. As Descartes fell to the ground, a mass of black matter shot out from his body, and hovering in mid-air, it menacingly took on a shape of it's own...

-Peach: What? It's not over yet?

-Toad: Not yet. Mario and Luigi have managed to purify Descartes, the S-type that was possessing him has been driven out of his body, now we must finish it off.

-Falco: Tsch, they just don't know when to stop.

-Malon: Oh, that thing is changing it's shape!

Indeed, the black mass had by now taken the shape of a large, jellyfish-like creature, with blobs of red mass pulsating inside it's transparent hide and tentacles that resembled sharp teeth. This menacing appearance hovered before the students...

-Samus: Eeew, horrible. It looks like some kind of alien from a video game!

-Wario: Hmm, one might make quite a lot of money with a series of games featuring such a creature...

-Toad: Who cares about that?! We need to find a way to get rid of that thing!

-Kirby: Leave that to me! That thing attacked my friend, I'll make it pay for that!

-Wario: And just what can you do?

-Kirby: Take a good look! It's the secret attack of a true gourmet: the chopstick cutter blow!

Kirby then leapt into the air and took out a pair of sharp chopsticks.

-Kirby: This one's for you, Yoshi! Hiyah....ey!!

Gracefully, he spun the chopsticks around, like a saber, and a wave of light shot out from them as he struck down with them, thus slicing the monstrous creature clean in half with one mighty blow. He landed in front of the others while the beast dissolved into thin air.

-Kirby: *smug grin* Easy victory.

-Samus: Whoa....now that is...stunning.

-Wario: It's impressive...bizarre, but impressive nonetheless.

-Malon: Oh, but what about that Descartes guy?

-Bowser: No sweat, he's still alive. He's just knocked out cold, that's all. We'll take him to the principal, he'll know what to do.

The unconscious Descartes was then picked up by the students, and they began to make their way back to the hotel. As they walked on, Zelda addressed these words to Link:

-Sheik: Link, is it okay? You're not wounded?

-Link: Oh, just fine, and it's thanks to you...Sheik...no, Zelda, may I ask something?

-Sheik: Sure, go right ahead...

-Link: Well, please take off your mask...

-Sheik: My mask?

-Link: Yes. I want to thank you for your courage...but I would rather say it to the real you.

-Sheik: The...the real me...

-Ibis: Uhm...Yoshi..?

-Yoshi: Yes, what is it?

-Ibis: Well, I still have to thank you, for back there...

-Yoshi: Oh, it's nothing, anyone would've done the same thing!

-Ibis: No, I don't think so. Yoshi, you're special...

-Yoshi: Eh? I am? ^^

-Ibis: Yes...well, to me you are...Very special.

-Yoshi: I was just thinking the same thing about you.

-Ibis: Yoshi, even though you live in Tokyo and I'm in Cairo, I want to make sure that we're never apart!

-Yoshi: Sure thing! We'll keep in touch all the time!

-Ibis: Well, then please take this...

Ibis then took off one of her earrings and handed it to Yoshi.

-Yoshi: An earring...

-Ibis: Yes, and I'm keeping the other one. Please keep it with you...you could say it's a seal of our promise...

-Yoshi: Our promise...but, have we made a promise at all?

-Ibis: Not really, but...*blush* you can guess what I would promise to you, can't you?

-Yoshi: Of course!

Once they had reached the hotel, they handed the unconscious Descartes over to the principal and the teachers.

-Gannon: So, that was the latest enemy?

-Mario: Yes. He was possessed just like Rousseau. He should wake up soon, then you can question him.

-Syrup: Didn't the hotel staff make a fuss when you dragged an unconscious guy in here?

-Luigi: They did, but Bowser told them he was a friend of ours who had gotten a bit too drunk. He sounded very convincing...

-Mario: And if that wouldn't have worked, we could've resorted to Lombardi's killer stare.

-Luigi: Hey, we don't want to go overkill on this.

-Peppy: Well, that's good. By the way, was Saria with you, while you were fighting?

-Luigi: It's odd, but now that you mention it, she wasn't....

-Syrup: Then that mean she's missing. She didn't come back to the hotel, and we have no clue were she might be...

-Mario: She's missing, you say?

-Gannon: That's right. This will get us into trouble for sure...

-Mario: Nah, don't worry, it's no problem! I have a pretty good idea where she might be!

-Luigi: Oh...why, of course!

-Peppy: Honestly? You know where she is?

-Mario: Yes, we do. We'll just go and fetch her, we'll be back in one second!

Mario and Luigi then left the hotel and headed for the temple of Aphrodite. By now, it was midnight, and many stars were lighting the sky. Once they reached the temple, they found Saria there, as expected, and she was staring at the statue of Aphrodite. Mario's intention was to go towards her, but Luigi held him back with these words:

-Luigi: Mario, wait a minute...

-Mario: What? What is it?

-Luigi: Well, I was just thinking...you know how she feels so bad about looking like a child? It looks almost as if she's praying to the goddess there...

-Mario: Well, yes, but what does that have to do with us?

-Luigi: Well, we're still transformed in our harbinger forms...I was just thinking...maybe by using the N-force, we can make her wish come true...

-Mario: Hmm....do you think that's possible?

-Luigi: It's worth a try, really. It must be possible somehow.

-Mario: Allright, we'll give it a shot. If it works, she'll probably think it was the greatest gift from the goddess of love, but that doesn't matter.

The two brothers then joined hands and once called upon the N-force. Slowly, a soft shimmer began to envelop the temple...

-Saria: What's this? What's happening? Aphrodite?

The light then became more intense and engulfed the surprised Saria. Once it died down, she went silent for a moment, and then looked at herself. To her amazement, she noticed that her limbs had grown longer, her body had become taller, and she now had the proper physique of a 17-year old she had so wished for.

-Saria: It...it's impossible! My wish came true! Aphrodite! It was you, wasn't it? You made my wish come true! Aphrodite, thank you! Thank you so much!

At that moment, Mario and Luigi came onto this scene, after having turned back to their normal selves, and spoke these words to her:

-Mario: Well, look at you...

-Saria: Mario! Luigi! It was the goddess! She granted me my wish! Isn't it wonderful?

-Luigi: We're very happy for you. We thought you were missing. You didn't come back to the hotel, everyone is dead worried...

-Saria: Oh, that's right! I'm sorry about that! I'll go right back to the hotel this instant! Oh, I can't wait until the principal sees me like this!

So excited was she at this idea that she immediately ran off at full throttle, leaving the Mario brothers to exchange these remarks.

-Luigi: Well, that's that taken care of.

-Mario: That girl is just such an airhead. We went through a huge battle, and she never even showed up...*yawns* Oh man, using so much N-force in one day has really worn me out. I'm going to sleep like a brick tonight...

Back at the hotel, Descartes had regained his spirits, and the staff of Nintendo High had almost finished questioning him.

-Syrup: So, you're sure that's all you can remember?

-Descartes: I told you everything I know. It sounds crazy, but it was like some voice...someone from inside was telling me to "awaken" all the time...It kept getting stronger, and in the end, it took over completely. I wasn't myself anymore.

-Peppy: One more thing, mister Descartes. Were you aware that you were able to manipulate fire before you became possessed?

-Descartes: Sort of...Even as a child, I often had the feeling that I was different from others, and I sometimes had strange visions, but it wasn't until I became, as you put it "possessed" that my full power awakened...

-Peppy: Thank you, we know enough now. Sorry for any inconvenience we've caused you.

-Descartes: I should be the one saying that. I'm leaving, I have nothing left to do here.

Descartes then headed towards the hotel's exit, but at that very moment, a young woman rushed into the hotel. Not paying attention to where she was going, this person crashed right into Descartes, and they both fell to the ground.

-Descartes: Owww...now what? Hey, are you allright, girl?

-Saria: Just fine...oh...who...who are you?

-Descartes: Renn Descartes is the name. Here, I'll help you up.

Descartes helped Saria back on her feet, and she spoke these words to him.

-Saria: I'm...uhm...I'm really sorry to have crashed into you like that, mister Descartes....

-Descartes: It's okay, don't worry about it. And you can call me Renn...

-Saria: Uh.....yes!

-Descartes: Well, see you around. I need to go now.

-Saria: Wait! Don't go yet!

-Descartes: What is it?

-Saria: Renn...will I...*blushes* will I see you again someday?

-Descartes: Hmmm......*smiles* Of course you will, I'm sure of it!

-Saria: Really?

-Descartes: Oh yes, we'll meet again, I promise it!

And with those words, he disappeared into the brightly lit Greek night....

END of episode 2

Look out for episode 3: "The Boys of Destiny!"

The true nature of the new enemy is revealed, and it turns out that truth is even stranger than fiction! At that moment, two new enemies attack, and their power surpasses everything Mario and Luigi have encountered before! Everything begins to fall into place, and the shadow of the ultimate enemy begins to loom on the horizon...

The revolution reaches it's peak, in Mario's High school days Super Turbo 3!

TO BE CONTINUED...

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2004, 06:39:39 AM »
thats a good story when will the rest be posted

has anyone met my pal roshi hes a gray yoshi just stay on his good side or he''ll spit rocks at you untill you die
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

Print