Print

Author Topic: Gallery of PL  (Read 18336 times)

« on: January 14, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »
Here are 3 pictures I've submitted to Deviant Art. I have a bunch more that I've never finished/ever submitted, so consider these three my best pieces.

The pictures in full size are here.

http://droopy17.deviantart.com

Expect the gallery to grow when I get some free time. All of these were done during my 3 week long Christmas break (sometimes I'd spend 7 or 8 hours working on them).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 06:24:26 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:38:13 PM »
Everybody these days has a gallery. >.>

Anyways, great drawings.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
I'm not sure which on I like best... probably the Captain Falcon one.
If I may make a request, your art style would be great for comics... I'd love to see you do one!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »
Well, as soon as I get some free time, I'll think about it. College life is rather stressful.

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »
Here's a little picture of Dr. Wily I drew in MS paint. I submitted an incomplete (albeit similar) image to "The MS Paint story" a while back. I'm not as good as El Gato and Kuromatsu, but I still like this picture.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »
How can you people draw so well with a mouse?! EEUGH

But alas, awesome work by all means.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »
Lots of practice with Adobe helps. It's not too tough as long as you have some patience.

Still, Kuromatsu draws a helluva lot faster than me. My Wily picture took quite some time to finish.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:20:09 PM by PaperLuigi »

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 12:57:28 AM »
PaperLuigi I have an idea. In my spare time (aka the middle of class) I used to draw comics in my notebook. Now, I'm just okay at drawing, but could never make the transition to the computer using a tablet. Actually I recently sold my tablet since I never used it. Anyway, as mentioned, you have a style perfectly suited for drawing comics. If you were at all interested, I could draw up sketches, and you'd be free to use them fitted with your own style and even own characters if you wanted to. If you want, you can go see some of my work in the obligatory gallery topic I just made myself.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:53 AM »
An honor to be asked, but like I said...

Still, Kuromatsu draws a helluva lot faster than me. My Wily picture took quite some time to finish.

...I'm a rather slow artist to slay the least. Bird Person is a pretty good artist and has a lot of experience drawing comics. You might wanna ask him.

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 12:06:16 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6RUtqtIk1s

This is a preview of a video I expect to have finished very soon (within the week hopefully). CrossEyed7 should get a kick out of this.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 01:39:50 PM »
Anything TBLT gets my vote. Best movie with a toaster in it ever.

to slay the least
o.O
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 02:08:25 PM »
Argh...that's the second embarrassing misspell this week. At least it's not as bad as "coach potato."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 09:24:14 AM »
Hey, it makes a good movie title.

To Slay The Least

Coming Soon to Theaters

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 01:49:52 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAtu61tQ3NE

Here it is, the completed version! It took four whole days to get everything right, but holy hell it was worth it. I love the way it turned out. Watch and enjoy.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 06:20:22 AM »
I strongly approve of this. I laughed and cried at the same time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print