Print

Author Topic: Hey, Johnny Macho.  (Read 19598 times)

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« on: April 01, 2019, 05:12:29 PM »
Hey, man, I doubt you still view this forum anymore, but I just wanted to publicly apologize to you for my incredulous and insensitive remarks about your having been shot; that I had the audacity to ask for proof, instead of offering commiserations, or perhaps better yet just kept my craw shut. You had gave no indication you were ever not worthy of the benefit of the doubt, nor that you had any sort of ulterior motive for telling such a thing dishonestly. Not to suggest it was ever my prerogative to interrogate you in the first place.

2008 was a long time ago, but I was legally an adult before then. It's been eating at me for a good while now, but I put it off so long I was sure you moved on from here long since then. There are no excuses for what I said, nor for the tardiness of my apologies.

Again, I don't know if you or anyone else you know personally will ever see this. If whoever reading this is the latter please relay this to him. If you're the former, dude, I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 05:15:22 PM by Boo Dudley »

Print