Print

Author Topic: I'm going away! Signed, TMK member  (Read 324162 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »
Get rich, man!!
If you VTFFTM then you might have noticed I've not been posting so much. Let me assure you, I am NOT leaving.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2006, 08:10:51 PM »
Attention all departing members...
A song has been compiled by our very own
dude677...

Goodbye…
Goodbye all…
Goodbye…

The time, has come
We bid, farewell,
Goooodbye!

We hope, to see you soon,
To see your smiling faces yet again…
Goodbye!
Goodbye!

Think of all the times you are missing,
Think of all you will not witness,
But we will still
Miss you!

Goodbye!
Goodbye all!
Farewell!
Goodbye all!
Gooooodbye!

You have a deep place in our heart
You will surely be missed
Think of us when you say
That final
Gooooodbye!!

Our hands
Are raised
We respect
Your decision
But is it really
The right thing?

So now
We say
Again
And again
Good…
Bye…
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2006, 06:12:41 PM »
Are you just saying goodbye to others or are you leaving?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #63 on: March 19, 2006, 08:37:35 PM »
Eh, to other people.
Sorry to you guys,
i was just listening to Frank Sinatra...
Most Wishy-Washy

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2006, 11:09:40 PM »
I have some news that could possibly be bad, but that depends on how you feel about me leaving.  Because the news is that I'm leaving, for possibly(but hopefully not) forever.  Life is becoming more demanding, and there isn't much choice as to whether I can come here as often as I used to.  Before I leave, there are some things I feel obligated to say.

First of all, I better say that I'll miss you all.  I'm not going to name specifics, because I don't want to leave anyone out.  You know who you are, and you can bet I've been sitting here for about an hour thinking about each occasion in which something funny or nice or remotely pleasant was shared between me and you, the reader of this post.
Second, I owe many of you an apology(I'm not going to name specifics, because I don't want to leave anyone out).  About the custom title thing.  I overreacted.  I did.  The only custom title I should have to worry about is my own, and administrators were nice enough to take away a custom title I didn't want at one point.  I was angry that others had custom titles that I would have found offensive, but that is mainly the business of the administrators and the person who has the custom title.  Just because I take things personally doesn't mean I should expect others to be as... well, I suppose as offended.  Many of you pointed out that you were not offended by your own, showing how blind and childish I was/am.  I guess I want to say that we all should be responsible.  If you say something, stick by it, and if you're wrong, there is nothing wrong about admitting it.  Mabe admitting a wrong makes the wrong less wrong. 
So I guess this is farewell.  It really has been a nice two, almost three years.  So many things, so many people, so many experiences... As I look around the forums for the last time(at least just the last time for a long while), I'm going to listen to New Radical's We Just Can't Get Enough, a song that I find sad but wonderful.  Hard to describe.  I'll miss you all.  So... Hakuna Mutata!  Au Revoir!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Hasta Luego!  Aloha!  Good bye.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2006, 11:38:05 PM »
Hakuna Mutata!  Au Revoir!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Hasta Luego!  Aloha!  Good bye.

Sniffle.

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2006, 01:10:01 AM »
That was touching. I wish you a very wonderful life. If all of the sudden you come back here, be sure to annouce it! Good'day and have another wonderful life away from the fungi forums and all of us.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2006, 01:25:32 AM »
Markio, back when I was an innocent *coughs very loudly* new member, you were one of the people who was always nice to me. Whether talking about random stuff on #tmk, or typing long posts like the one you just typed, you never ceased to be an interesting member. Hopefully, you have a good post-TMK life, and may I wish you the best of luck and that you can come back again someday.

Hakuna Mutata!  Au Revoir!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Hasta Luego!  Aloha!  Good bye.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2006, 05:27:09 PM »
Hey Markio, we had some good times in #tmk. I have a funny feeling that you you'll be back soon enough though.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2006, 06:29:30 PM »
Don't go...! Man... without Markio, what does this forum have?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »
 What?! Remember the good times! Reme-- never mind. If you must, then do your best and good luck.

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2006, 02:07:39 AM »
I'm back!.. and I have good news. I just saved a bunch of money- oh, wait.. that's not it.

I thought I'd tell all of you now what Khold and I were talking about..

I have proposed to my girlfriend! We've known eachother for about 8 years now, and we've dated for about 2 years (this time). We dated and broke up twice (both times it was a mutual break up), only for me to realise that she is the love of my life..

Anyway, as of about 5:30pm on March 21, she said yes!

See, we went digging for diamonds in a mine close to where my aunt lives. I had this ring and had told her about how I wanted to find a special way to propse to my beloved. Auntie came up with this idea that I could do it at the mines..

It was very cloudy and cold, and my teeth were chattering (for more reasons than cold) and my girlfriend wouldn't hold still long enough for me to drop to one knee, until I stopped her, held her by the shoulders, turned her around, and said that I wanted her to be mine.

She said of course she'll marry me, and dropped to her knees and hugged me, and we both sat there and cried.

It was a very happy day, and it's been a great week. Now, if I could just find some way to get out of going back to work on Sunday.. :p

Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2006, 02:52:57 AM »
*cries* I'm happy for you! I love it when people get married, even if I'm not there! So that's why Khold winked at you! Yay!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2006, 07:57:40 AM »
Congrats, Toad.  I am quite a long way down the road from marriage. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2006, 07:58:28 AM »
I'd have to say that's a nice comeback, so anyways welcome back!
I'm a horrible person.

Print