Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 787767 times)

« on: December 02, 2004, 12:16:35 PM »
Uh-oh!  It's another dumb topic from Yoshi. Rex.  This can only spell disaster!  I really hope not.  Anyway this topic is for the new members of the site to come and be able to introduce themselves to everyone, and talk about themselves and what they like and stuff (and maybe ask a few questions about the site).  This is completely optional and they can still make new topics to say hi but I just thought it would be handy to have one place where the "newbies" as some call them could talk about themselves.  If this is a bad idea then Deezer can quickly delete this like my other bad ideas, but I want to try this.  So, who's new here?

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 05:14:17 PM by Insane Steve »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 03:48:30 PM »
Alright then, he comes the first disaster and that's a-me, weeehehehehh!

No serious.. My intro is in the topic: we luv mario from superstarMASIAH and my topic: btw, my topic. But from now on you can ask me things here then. :)
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 04:29:07 PM »
I'm-a back! I'll call myself a new member cauz I sort of am, sort of not... sheesh, who cares anyway?

BTW, Yoshi-Rex, I love the way every single time you post it's at least 5 lines! It's so... so... um, warm! Can you do a one-lined post for me?

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 05:05:11 PM »
I am not really new anymore but I am new and I like this place so far. I hope I'll like it forever!

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 05:07:52 PM »
Strange Mr. Rex, that you didn't post in one of the countless already created threads exactly like this when you were new. Oh well.

This really only works on more technologically advanced message boards that have sticky threads.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 07:14:16 PM »
"I am not really new anymore but I am new"

Classic. XD
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 08:25:32 PM »
Hey, everybody!
LD: Man, I always forget the possiblity that someone has done the exact same thing I have when making these.  Urgh!  Anyway, I never noticed any threads about new members when I first came.  Maybe there was one I just didn't notice it or something.  Odd.  Mr. Rex?  Hahaha!

boomstix: Thankyou.  I always make it a habit to expound on the material presented to me and blab on forever about things to make sure that I cover every single topic and make people feel special (or annoyed :)).  I'm not that good at making only one liner posts but here goes!
Hi everybody.  Really, LD?!  Thanks a lot, boomstix.  Uh... okay, I guess I'll just stick with my five-liners from now on.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/3/2004 6:16:10 AM
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 10:20:53 PM »
im a new comer want to fight about it?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2004, 10:32:59 PM »
No, and I don't see a reason to. That was a rather hostile greeting... But hello to you anyway!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2004, 10:43:40 PM »
hi i'm new! i joined yesterday and heart this place!  so gr8! ^_^
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 08:19:20 AM »
You're new here yet you have over 2,752 posts?!  How did you type so much yetsterday?!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 05:03:08 PM »
Yeah Markio, Me too. This place seems soo kewl!_!

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 10:35:57 PM »
Wow, Markio must've outbeaten ME! Even *I* couldn't get that many posts in just one day. XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2004, 03:20:07 AM »
I'm new in the sense that my post count is low.  And I haven't been here for that many months.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 10:07:42 AM »
U guys rox0rz!  W8 til 2mRO!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print