Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 787877 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2004, 07:16:40 PM »
Im sort of new. What do all u people think? am i new?
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2004, 07:23:19 PM »
 Um.. guys? My best friend 032861 here is new
he may seem mean. he just hates the fact that people post dumb stuff. So dont fight with him ok? Hes a great guy! Really just go anser my topic on annoying people if he does somthin' wrong ok?
Banned -Deezer

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2004, 08:08:54 PM »
"he just hates the fact that people post dumb stuff."

...Okay.

Anyway, I'd consider you as new.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2004, 01:51:24 AM »
Hey-- I'm new. and I'm posting, so therefore I can qualify for this post!

Anyway, this forum is great! In the time I've spent here, I've enjoyed every bit!

QUIZ TIME!!

1. Do you like the Mario Brothers??
2. Do you like the Simpsons?

If you answered 'Yes' to both questions, you are a true legend..!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2005, 05:02:30 AM »
Yeah I just joined I've been a fan of the site for about a week..I suddenly had this mario attack and suddenly thats all I've been collecting.mario images gifs and themes even fonts..what triggered this?
I was in search of Mario's glove for a cursor for a site I have...and then from there I just went out of control...
I also recieved a super Nintendo for christmas from my husband I recieved super Mario all star with it I hope to buy more games for it when I can
does any one know how much mario paint would go for?
well alright I babble to much off I go

Edited by - Princess Peach on 1/2/2005 3:20:07 AM

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2005, 02:51:51 PM »
Princess Peach is married?! Don't tell Mario, he'd be crushed.

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2005, 05:38:01 PM »
Hi. Im new I guess. I started a topic in general mario chat, it died with only 4 posts in it. Oh well, no biggie.
Slap-Worthy!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2005, 06:57:16 PM »
 I've probably said this on everyone of these topics ever made here, but this is sort of thead does not work. Though I notice your good intentions, these threads are always doomed to failure, and it's not even due to the lack of a "Sticky" feature at these forums.

Ah well, live and learn.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2005, 07:05:39 PM »
While Black Mage is usually right when he says a thread won't work, it makes me feel better to know that he's been wrong before.  But it's a rare occasion, like the Mew Catch in SSB.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2005, 07:32:49 PM »
I'm a failure. :)

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2005, 07:00:26 PM »
I am not new but I am returning.... Umm Hi.
I have been...

Cool_126
Mario_126
Yoshi_126
and then...

Wheel_kirby all of that over about 4 years and I am now returning yet again... Older, more mature and... yeah thats about it.

------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This is not one of them.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2005, 08:23:59 PM »
Black Mage: If I knew that there already were topics like this I probably wouldn't have made it.  Oh well.  I'll just wait and see.  Sometimes these topics go off topic and get really interesting and funny.  I'm willing to see what happens. "Hey look, I just caught Mew!  Yay!"

Wheel Kirby: Hey, is there some significance in the number 126?  Just curious.

Luigi Simpson: 1- Yes, that is why I'm here. 2- I think it's funny but I never really watch it anymore.

I guess I should have named this topic "New Members Post Here AND talk about yourselves and your questions about the site and etc. etc. blah blah blah!" :)

"Oh great.  From now I am shall forever be known as the king who talks to posters."

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 1/4/2005 6:30:41 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2005, 11:36:52 PM »
Not really but I joined when this forum was only a year or two old and was a total... "pain". Then there was no HTML in the forums but there was a loophole that I couldnt but but you could still use HTML in the titles of the topics.
 So I put pictures and stuff up in them and those pictures literaly crushed the topics under them. That was a long time ago though!
 Oh, and the 6th was my birthday, so I am 14! yay!!

And... thats my life story, the end!

Edited by - Wheel_kirby on 1/10/2005 9:46:03 PM

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2005, 09:29:27 AM »
I'm new here,I know alot about mario games.
I hope I'll have fun here.

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2005, 09:17:22 PM »
Don't worry, Y. Rex (Can I call you that?), I've changed my signature.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Yay! Stupidity rules!

P.S: The 'Timmy has seven apples' thing is my signature, not 'Yay! Stupidity rules!' Actually, the second one's kinda funny...

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 2/4/2005 7:18:44 PM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print