Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 798857 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1575 on: June 28, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
Ah. You didn't quote him so... I wasn't sure.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #1576 on: June 29, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »
I had a sub. teacher named Mr. Dubois.
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1577 on: July 05, 2008, 12:53:14 AM »
I will be out of town until Tuesday, or Wednesday, or something like that. My parents and I are going to visit some old family friends of ours.

Nothing will come of July 8. To those whom I previously spoke to about this date, I am no longer concerned with said issue that bothered me. We'll see how it is next year.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #1578 on: July 05, 2008, 02:30:02 AM »
What's this guy talking about?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1579 on: July 05, 2008, 09:44:12 AM »
I like to whisper too!
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1580 on: July 05, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
Im new here, well to be specific new MEMBER i have been visiting here since 1999 but never got around to actually joining infact i posted a message in the mailbag regarding a supposed mario cameo in a japan only baseball game way back in 00-01 under the name mike. anyways i feel my life now has a purpose since i have joined you guys. oh yeah i DO have a life but i thought i should try and suck up.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1581 on: July 05, 2008, 08:09:24 PM »
That's... heartening. Welcome.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1582 on: July 05, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
He is either boycotting against capitalizing single I's, or else he just loves everything made by apple.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1583 on: July 06, 2008, 11:28:17 AM »
"He's an iWitch!  He must be destroyed!"
Welcome, Starlord.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1584 on: July 06, 2008, 10:14:49 PM »
Well, since I haven't exactly been as active as before (I'll bet no one could actually tell.), I suppose this is my announcement that I'm back. Kind of. I'm probably still not going to be more active, but at least I'll actually be online.

To inform anyone unaware, I've been in a slow process of moving. Really slow. About the day I got out of school(June 13th), we had to get on some planes to Texas for a family reunion. We were coming from Savannah and taking a connecting flight to Atlanta that would take us to another flight to Texas. My mom was supposed to leave us (My siblings and I) after the first flight to go to Seattle. (We're trying to move there.) The first flight was brief and went along nicely, after that, we scrambled to our next flight. As I walk on up to the waiting area, I see the word/location "Milwaukee." I was rather dyslexic at that moment to say in the least. I called my mom just after she boarded her flight to Seattle to tell her what had happened, and it turned out I missed the flight to Texas. She had to get off her flight to come to us because the people that worked there couldn't do much for the situation. So we all missed our flights and went up to a desk to see if anyone could help our situation. It turns out we had to wait until the morning for the next flights.

We got some kind of voucher for our group situation (Which totaled up to $40) and we given the chance to stay at a hotel for the night. We went over to the bus ramp at the airport to find it looking like we were surrounded by illegal immigrants waiting to be deported. We crammed into a bus tightly with more than enough people and made it to the room that night. I didn't sleep well. In the morning we went back to the airport and went to a Chili's for breakfast (Which was very awkward to me. I don't eat breakfasts at airports normally. Specifically not at Chili's.) We made it to our flights with some interesting "running around the airport" memories and ours was still quite brief. In fact, our grandparents turned out to be exactly where our baggage claim area was and we were out of the airport almost instantly. I stayed at my grandparent's house (Which was actually ours some years ago) for a couple of days until I realized I'd rather sleep than be dragged around by my younger cousins/siblings. I had only been on the internet once since I was at my grandparent's house at that point. (My computer was temporarily broken)

So I arranged a plan to go to my uncle's house to stay... mostly away from my siblings. It happened and I enjoyed it there... except I still couldn't use the internet and my computer was still unusable. It also turned out that my aunt and her children (My cousins) came to my uncle's house regularly to babysit his one year-old daughter. So I was still having to run around doing stuff with my cousins, but this time it was slightly more enjoyable. I eventually got a decent amount of sleep. I believe the following week my mom had flown in from Seattle just before our family reunion. At that point it was decided that my mom and siblings would all move into my uncle's house to stay temporarily/until we left (Until the 4th of July) and things went pretty well downhill for me by then. There are a good plethora of details I'm leaving out, but I'm not much for long speeches.

Anywho... I'm still dead-tired and need some sleep. I also still need to get my computer fixed and stop using my dad's. But hey, I'm still in some kind of almost semi-normal internet/computer using state!

IN OTHER NEWS: I have Mario Kart Wii... all I need is a TV. Yes, we haven't moved very much of our stuff here yet.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #1585 on: July 06, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »
Welcome back!

That was a very adventurous airport time. I was at a station at the boarder before. It was shameful how they treated the people they were deporting.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1586 on: July 07, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »
Welcome back, Bigluigifan1.0.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1587 on: July 07, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »
I'm back too.  Yay...
Yeah, so it's been a long time...  I've been busy with my senior year of high school.  Since I left, I've gotten a GBASP, was elected onto homecoming court, where I did a Mario-themed skit at a rally with my partner(I saved Peach from a mascot, accidentally killing her with a fireball), went to a dance with a girl, got into a college, and now it's summer and I'm bored and lonely, so hey!  Now I won't feel bored or lonely, but rather just guilty for leaving without warning!  But whatever.  I'm half-new here again now.  Hope I'll stick around this time. *glares at himself*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1588 on: July 07, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »
Welcome back, Markio and Bigluigifan (that whole moving process sounded way more stressful than it ought to be)! Great to see both of you back!!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1589 on: July 09, 2008, 08:06:13 AM »
Welcome back Markio.

Even though I don't know you...

I'm sure we can be friends...
...And if you say no, you're toast.

Print