Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1254774 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
Say, when does the Rev...oh I'm sorry, I mean the *stifled laughter* Wii come out, anyway?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2006, 09:07:08 PM »
Not a clue, my friend. I'm afriad they had to take a Wii Wii themselves and won't be back for a while. I'm sorry, that was terrible. I know this is a thread for happiness, but I just can't stop thinking about how cool the Revolution name was. And now this.

Oh well, on a side note, I'm happy today. I'm not sure why. I just am!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2006, 10:55:05 AM »
Not a clue, my friend. I'm afriad they had to take a Wii Wii themselves and won't be back for a while. I'm sorry, that was terrible. I know this is a thread for happiness, but I just can't stop thinking about how cool the Revolution name was. And now this.

Oh well, on a side note, I'm happy today. I'm not sure why. I just am!
Totally agree with you PaperLuigi out of anything else they had to name it, why Wii?
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2006, 02:45:15 PM »
Holy crap, what?  Wii?!?  I haven't heard of this!...
O_o
What does Wii even mean?...
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »
I finally passed MaxX Unlimited as an Extra Stage* on DDR at my arcade yesterday. Finally. That song has such a messed up chart.

*Extra Stage is on forced 1.5x dark reverse DEFAULT NOTESKIN. Ew, default noteskin.
~I.S.~

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
I'm happy because of all the great stuff I've heard about from E3.

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2006, 01:07:09 PM »
I am happy about:

~Super Paper Mario
~ The Wii
~ My cousin had a 9 lb baby
~ I finished testing
~ Super Mario Galaxy

And I will be happy when one of you guys PM me and help me to beat the Shadow Queen with on Ultra Shroom. Yeah, then I'll be 100% happy.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2006, 11:45:29 PM »
So yes, G-Dawg and I will be at Magic Mountain tomorrow, and I won't be on until about 10 PM. I'd BETTER get to ride everything and not get sunburn, and everything will turn out perfectly. PERFECTLY. Except I don't have my DS. That's the ONLY not-cool thing, but it's a charter bus.
Not to mention, I got Majora's Mask from Gamestop today. The cartridge is in perfect condition, golden, and has a holographic label. I don't think that means anything bad at all.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: May 12, 2006, 02:02:09 PM »
Hey guys! I am writing this with the Nintendo DS web brower! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  I hope it works!
That was a joke.

« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2006, 05:04:51 PM »
I'm going to AP Humanities III next year with a 95 average in World History, and a 90 average in Pre-AP English II. I'm excited, but I wish I was better at math related studies.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2006, 09:41:40 AM »
I'm happy because I feel like being happy.

« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »
So yes, G-Dawg and I will be at Magic Mountain tomorrow, and I won't be on until about 10 PM. I'd BETTER get to ride everything and not get sunburn, and everything will turn out perfectly. PERFECTLY. Except I don't have my DS. That's the ONLY not-cool thing, but it's a charter bus.
Not to mention, I got Majora's Mask from Gamestop today. The cartridge is in perfect condition, golden, and has a holographic label. I don't think that means anything bad at all.

I think every thing turned out alright, don't you BP. We went on 20 rides in 7 hours...which is good considering that it's Magic Mountain we're talking about. I didn't get sunburned, and the charter bus was better than expected. It had TABLES for crying out loud!!!

« Reply #87 on: May 13, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »
I'm happy because I woke up this morning!  :-)
And I got a Nintendo DS!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #88 on: May 13, 2006, 10:02:06 PM »
Hey guys! I am writing this with the Nintendo DS web brower! Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii!  I hope it works!
http://kontek.net/Luigison/E3_2006/DSbrowserpost.JPG

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Print