Print

Author Topic: Guide to Kissing  (Read 105298 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 05:39:35 PM »
Lizard Dude is just the best guy for that kind of stuff. Don't know why.
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 08:01:23 PM »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:35:46 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »
I really don't know what to say here. Kissing is a skill most people acquire when they're about a year old. Yes, it's different when you're not kissing someone in your family, but just don't dwell on the fact you have to kiss someone and you'll be fine.

Honestly, it just comes naturally. Sure, you want to get that first one out of the way (I did in elementary school...hehe) if you haven't already. But it's not hard at all! You just have to, well, not try, if you get my drift.

Also, there is nothing wrong with wearing glasses. My senior year of high school both the homecoming king and queen wore them (although the queen wore contacts most of the time). Just as long as they're not Coke-bottle glasses you'll be fine.

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 01:33:50 AM »
It's hilarious if you read that as pt_peach ingeniously insinuating that Markio is gay.

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 09:32:37 AM »
I just embarassed myself again. I didn't mean to say that, Markio.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 11:54:15 AM »
It's hilarious if you read that as pt_peach ingeniously insinuating that Markio is gay.
Or it could have meant she was gay.  Your own "have kissed a few people" made me read your post twice.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2006, 04:36:49 PM »

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »
p
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:21:03 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2006, 05:38:00 PM »
It looks like a board game.  "Kiss the Puppy".
-------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2006, 05:48:30 PM »

This is the single greatest picture ever posted on this site. Ever.
And I can't even explain why.
~I.S.~

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2006, 06:15:24 PM »
Yeah, I would wait for the moment totally, like the moment you always see on films, they go in slowly, until each one is sure of the other.  And then they suck face, yeah, wait for that moment, I know I am...
I only watch [adult swim]

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2006, 11:19:45 PM »
I made the picture. That's my dog Boba Fett. After I had made it I said the almost exact same thing as IS.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »
I kissed a girl a few hours ago. No joke. It probably wouldn't have happened, except there is something akwardly romantic about home football games. The funny thing is that I was wearing my goofy band uniform when it happened. I don't want to go into detail about it, but it was nice.

*smile*
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 01:31:33 AM »
Nice! The spirit of Markio has created romantic success for at least one FF member so far!

except there is something akwardly romantic about home football games.

I definitely agree.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2006, 08:29:46 PM »
My spirit?  No way, that was all Hyrulian.  I hope it was special for you.

I don't know if I want my first kiss to be for a play.  I doesn't seem so special or intimate at all.  I probably won't get the part, so I don't have to worry about it, I don't think.  Maybe fake kisses, on the mouth or not, don't count.  Your real first kiss is when it is involuntarily agreed upon by both kissers, perhaps.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print