Print

Author Topic: Guide to Kissing  (Read 105337 times)

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »
Huh. I knew that there were a couple, but was unaware that there were already so many knock-offs.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2011, 10:07:25 PM »
Advice Dog has proven to be one of the most prolific memes on the Internet, if one counts all its spin-offs (Courage Wolf, Poke Parents, etc.).
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2011, 10:10:37 PM »
PokeParents are an insult to the past 12,000 years of human progress, and should be dealt with as such.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2011, 10:17:20 PM »
Oh, come now.  Like most memes, they can be just as funny as they are unfunny, depending on the circumstances.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »
I hate sounding like a broken record, but I still can't believe how popular that thing has become... and it came from here. Who do you think turned it into a full-fledged meme?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2011, 12:10:25 AM »
I'm the reverse. I can believe its popularity, I just can't believe it started here. It seriously blows my freaking mind every time I think about it.

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2011, 02:30:41 AM »
Yeah I'm with bobman. I can't believe it started here of all places. This tiny forum. And it's like...one the biggest memes out there.

Oh, come now.  Like most memes, they can be just as funny as they are unfunny, depending on the circumstances.

I judge a meme based on how forced it is. Creepy Woody is probably my favorite meme and it isn't forced at all. Bed Intruder on the other hand was funny for about five seconds until it...well, you know the rest.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:34:23 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2011, 02:46:32 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDYRwX2dLw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYDYRwX2dLw</a>

Socially Awkward Penguin and Advice Oak are my favorites.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2011, 05:52:57 AM »
This topic has gone meta!

What bobman said. What blows my mind, too, and makes this video awesome on a more personal level is an image I made is in it (1:53).  :D
Heh, I think I made the first Advice Dog spin-off, too, although it wasn't popular.

Philosoraptor! XD XD XD
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2011, 08:40:42 AM »
I made my brother some Advice Dog spin-offs about him for his birthday.

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2011, 01:03:36 PM »
You know how sometimes people ask you like, "Who's the most famous person you've ever touched?"

My truthful answer to that is now the Advice Dog.

« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2011, 03:38:21 PM »
I am supremely jealous.

...At least I've been to the TMK Mecca.

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »
Statistics say: Advice Dog itself is waning in popularity, but the "[adjective] [animal]" template is surging upward.

EDIT: By the way, any net-savvy dog owner needs to buy this:

« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 04:21:43 PM by Weegee »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2011, 09:01:26 AM »
I'm getting a red X when I try to look at the picture here, and an error code when I try to open it in a separate window. Don't tell me the original AD is... lost!

Print