Print

Author Topic: A Mario Adventure--creative title, huh?  (Read 21373 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2001, 09:46:13 PM »
I Really enjoy this story so far. I had an idea similliar to this one time, but your's is way cooler than anything I could ever have done!! I can't wait to see more!!!!!
I can be peach or daisy, daisy or peach. Either way, I can master all Mario Party2 games

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2001, 11:00:57 PM »
EDITED: I tried to edit this earlier, but the system didn't work. But apparently, no one has read this but RoyKoopa (Phew!)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

ROTFL:
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing.
Or:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...
Man, that's VERY funnt stuff. I'm telling you, I had to tap my mouth with my hand while reading trying to not to laugh loud. (As always, it's already 2:00 a.m., and my parents are sleeping).
Really, man, you are a very good writer. i like the way you handle things, keeping the 'childish' way of writing, with no bad wprds or violence and stuff. It made me remember the old SMB3 cartoons. (I gotta rent them some time -- there are two videos of episodes in a video-store near here!)
Oh, and today I came back from the vacations. They were SO cool. I climbed mountains and rided horses. :) .
Sadly, classes start next Monday :(. But apparently, there will be a strike (politicians, with, I have to say it, the support of the U.S. and the International Monetary Funds, cut the budget for Education and lots of stuff). What a motherKcufing world... :(
OK, the good news are that I'll have one more day of vacation...

Hey, I wonder if you have strikes there in the USA. People often think on the U.S. as a mean-perfect-rich country, but I got the feelin' thet it isn't that much. U.S. people, at least here on the Forums (and thet's the only U.S. paople I had ever met -- except for an exchange student), are not perfect or mean. They are cool, normal people. :) So I really would like you people to tell me what's going on there.
(yeep, I guess that was a bit out-of-topic)
Please don't get mad with me, guys. Maybe I shouldn't had started talking about polythic, but... I mean, we're all friends and I think we can trust and support each other. So I trust you to don't get mad  on me :). Oh, and I don't hate the U.S., though I don't really know much about it anyway...
I do know that it's not that simple like 'Oh, United States just keep ****ing the other countries, every person who lives there is really mean'. No. I'm SURE that there is good and bad people in every country, and I also KNOW that you can't make a judgement out of a country just because of its government (the same way you could think that in Argentina we're all thiefs and liers... wich we are not). Come to thinking it, most time the people in the governments of most countries are mean people. Sad, isn't it? The people we choose for ruling and for represent us on the foreign countries, are there just because of the power.

<gets tired of thinking about Humanity and itsproblems and falls asleep on the keyboard>

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 8/6/2001 4:47:26 PM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2001, 12:02:37 PM »
Thank you for your kind words yet again, Sanctus.  I'm happy to hear you had a good vacation.  Maybe you should post that in the "General Chat" forum, though.  ;)

Anyway, a new chapter is coming soon.  I've been busy with work lately, but perhaps later today, I can add the next part.  Stay tuned, everyone!

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2001, 07:44:03 PM »
Ah, good.  The boards are working again.  Well, Here we go!

--

It was getting dark and Luigi thought he saw one or two Boos floating around in the forest, so he and Wario decided to stop for the night. Wario managed to get a fire going and the two sat around it.

--Insert awkward silence here--

Wario's stomach growled loudly and caused Luigi to gasp and stumble backwards.  Wario smiled smuggly, but another growl from his stomach stopped him from saying anything demeaning toward Luigi.  "Man, I'm hungry," he said instead.

Luigi, getting back on the rock he was sitting on prior to his spill, reached into his overall pockets and produced to sandwiches.  He handed one to Wario.

Wario looked at the sandwhich, then at Luigi.  "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Giving you a sandwhich," Luigi answered matter-of-factly.

"DUH, I can see that!" Wario said, "But why?"

"'Cause you said you were hungry," Luig stated.

Wario looked back down at the sandwhich.  His stomach growled again.

Luigi chuckled.  "It sounds like you've got a rabid Goomba living in your belly," he laughed.

Wario glared at him.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," Luigi said. "Listen, if you don't want the sandwich..."

Wario snatched it out of Luigi's hands.  "What is it?" he asked.

"Goomnut Butter and Jamm'n Jelly on white with a little Honey Syrup for added kick," Luigi responded.  "Tayce T. told me about--"

"Sounds disgusting," Wario said rudely before taking his first bite.  He finished it in three bites then followed with a burp.  "Tasted bad, too.  You got anything to drink?"

"Well...no..." Luigi said.

"Hmph.  Figures." Wario said.  "I'm gonna try to go to sleep, so KEEP IT DOWN!"

Wario then flung himself onto the ground on his side--turned away from Luigi.  Luigi looked at him for a few seconds, trying to figure out what Wario's deal was, then began eating his own sandwich.

All the while, they were being watched from the dark trees...

MEANWHILE (WHICH, OF COURSE MEANS WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE...)

Mario had also lit a fire and was sitting around it with Peach and Waluigi.

"I just don't get it," Mario said, "You were being held by Tatanga, then the next thing you remember, you're in that boat and I find you."

"I found her," Waluigi corrected.

"That's about it," Peach confessed, "I don't remember anything else!"

"It doesn't make any sense." Mario said puzzled.

"Who cares?!" Waluigi said again, "We have her!  We don't need to fight any big Boss!  We can go back home and all live happily ever after!"

Mario ignored the purple-clad annoyance.  After a while, he said, "Okay, since we're still in hostile territory, we'll sleep in shifts.  I'll take first shift, Waluigi take the second, and Peach you wake up early and take the third."

"No way!" Waluigi protested, "I'm not taking the middle of the night when the bad guys are most likely to attack!  You take the second shift!"

"Fine." Mario said, "I'll take second watch!"

Waluigi smiled in triumph.  Then he stood up and walked a little ways from the fire to get a good look out point.  Mario laid back and pulled his hat over his eyes; Peach took off her crown and curled up to sleep.

An hour later...

Mario was snoring slightly.  Waluigi was snoring loudly (sleeping on the job), and Peach was beginning to stir.  She then opened her eyes, which had a blank look in them.

"Must...get rid of...Mario..." she said.

The Princess mechanically walked into the forest, then re-emerged with a large rock.  She then walked over to Mario, raised the rock high in the air, and--

Just then Mario rolled over in his sleep and Peach brought down the rock onto the ground.  She turned her head to Mario and stood up straight.  She again raised the rock into the air and prepared to bring it down, when...

"-SNORE- Huh?  Wha?  What's going on?" she heard Waluigi start to say as he woke up.  Suddenly, Peach shook her head and saw she was standing up above Mario with a rock in her hand.  "What was I--"

She was cut off by Waluigi's snoring again.  Apparently, he'd just been dreaming.

Peach shrugged and tossed the rock away before laying down and trying to get to sleep again.

--

What exactly is going on?  Stay tuned to find out!

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2001, 03:25:55 PM »
Wario's snoring was loud and obnoxious, much like Wario himself.  Luigi was having a terrible time sleeping.  Still, he was finally managing to doze off.

"He he he he he..." he heard.

Luigi sat up straight in an instant.  Wario was still snoring loudly.  Luigi glanced around at the dark surroundings, but when he didn't see anything, he nervously laid back down.

"Ho ho ho ho!"

Luigi bolted up again.  This time he KNEW he heard somebody laughing.  Still, after looking aroud, he saw nothing.  The fire was still burning slightly to his left, and he turned to warm his hands from it.

At that moment, it blow out like a candle and Luigi felt a terrible shiver.

"H-h-hello?"  he spoke quietly. He was hoping no one would answer.

"He he he he!" he heard right behind him.

Luigi was shaking with fright and his teeth were chatting loudly.  Slowly, he turned his head around.

He saw it, but only for a split second, and only in the corner of his eye.  A GHOST!

"W-w-w-wario!" he said to his sleeping partner.  "Wario! Wake up!"

Wario just rolled over and kept snoring.

"Ho ho ho ho ho!"

Luigi was sure of it.  There were ghosts around.

"I-I'm not scared of any B-B-Boos!" Luigi said defiantly.  "Come out here!"  He knew Boos never liked to look at people they were trying to scare.  Mario told him the best way to get rid an annoying Boo was to confront it and stare at it.

But it wasn't Boos that appeared.

Four ghosts--legitamate ghosts--appeared all around Luigi.  They looked like people, only they were translucent with glowing eyes and illuminating a strange light.  Luigi was terrified.

They all began to cackle manically:  "He he he he!  Ho ho ho ho ho!  Ha ha ha ha!  Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"  Each began circling Luigi and bobbing up and down.  Luigi dove to the ground and covered his eyes with his hat, holding it down tight.  This was the most scared he'd ever been in his life!

The ghosts were still laughing, and Luigi could feel their icy touch as they drew closer.  They began to chant "Join us!  Join us!  Join us!"

"AAAHHH!!  NO!!  LEAVE ME ALONE!!"  Luigi cried.

Just then, he heard a woman's loud voice shouting:  "BACK OFF!!!  BOO!"

The ghosts all disappeared into the darkness that they came from.  Luigi was still shaking with fright, but he had to see who had come to his aid.

He looked up and saw...no one.

Since the coast was clear, he stood up and looked around.  When he turned full circle, a Boo was floating in front of him about an inch away from his face.  "GAH!" he yelped in surprise, falling backwards.

"Hello, Luigi."  The lady Boo said, "I'd appolize for scaring you, but I might lose my reputation!"

"Bow!" Luigi said in relief.  Bow was a friend of he and Mario.  They had met her recently and she had helped them save the Kingdom and the Pricess.  She floated there in the air with her bows in her 'hair' and a fan in her hand.  Her butler, Bootler, floated behind her with two other Boos.

"We were passing by on our way to a party being held at Belome's Temple.  I thought I heard you screaming."  Bow said.

"Yeah," Luigi said, finally calming down.  "Those ghosts--they weren't your kind..."

"No, they weren't" Bow explained.  "Those ghosts give Boos a bad name.  Some call em Dead Heads.  Others call them Spooks or Spirits.  I just call them evil."

"An entire mansion is full of their kind not far from here..." Bootler added.  "It would be wise for you sirs to leave this place quickly before others return."

"Boy, I hope I never set foot in THAT place!" Luigi said.  "Thanks again, Bow."

"No problem.  Scaring Ghosts is almost more fun than scaring humans!  Mwa ha ha!"  Bow laughed.

"Come, my lady,"  Bootler hastened, "We must carry on.  We don't want to come in after the Dry Bones again."

"Yes, we must go." Bow continued, "It was a pleasure, Luigi.  Do drop by OUR mansion some time!  We just added a fresh lair of dust! Ciao!"

"Bye."  Luigi waved, watching the Boos float off.  He then looked at Wario, who was still asleep.

"Come on, we're getting out of here." Luigi said, shaking Wario awake.

"Wa?  Huh?  What's the big idea?" Wario complained.

Luigi knew Wario would be unco-operative unless he was properly motivated, so he said:
"There's a stash of unguared gold coins nearby.  I just remembered."

"Geez!  Why didn't you wake me up sooner!" Wario said jumping up.  "Let's get a move on!"

Luigi and Wario trecked off.

ELSEWHERE...

The trio of Mario, Waluigi, and Peach continued on early the next morning.  No further incidents had happened that night, with the exeption of Mario's angry kick to Waluigi's backside when he found him sleeping on his watch.  A few hours after they started out, several Fuzzies appeared in their path.

"Meork!" one said, "You're in our part of the forest!  Meork!"

"Now we have to teach you a lesson!" another added.

The mischiveous Fuzzies jumped at the three, laughing hysterically.  Mario punched his attacker in the face, which caused it to fall away.  Peach dodged her attacking Fuzzy and proceded to kick it with her shoe.  Waluigi, who wasn't paying attention but was instead looking at an interseting cloud shaped like a Bob-Omb, was imediatly wrestled to the ground by three Fuzzies. "Ack!  Help!" Waluigi wimpered.

Mario saw this and rolled his eyes.  He ran over to Waluigi and pulled the Fuzzies off.  Waluigi got up and without so much as a 'Thank You', started using his long legs to kick the Fuzzies around.

Peach was smacking a few Fuzzies with her gloved hands, but some more were pulling on her dress and one was on her head juggling her crown.

Mario also was starting to get his hands full.  Fuzzies of all sorts of colors were jumping out of the trees and ambushing them all.  Waluigi was once again overpowered and struggling to get back up off the ground.

"That's it," Mario said.  He reached into his pocket and produced a small jar.  While a bunch of Fuzzies were clinging to his back, Mario unscrewed the lid of the jar.

Once unscrewed, a huge, ghost-like image of Bowser appeared for less than a second, roaring, "BBLLLAARRR!!!!"

It was enough to terrify all the Fuzzies away.  Each fled back into the forest sqealing in fright.

"Fright Jars," Mario said smuggly, "Get's 'em every time."

Waluigi was dusting himself off.  "Man, adventures stink!  I just want to go back to my little island and smash some more Luigi pictures!" he complained.

"That accomplishes a lot," Mario said sarcastically under his breath.  Then he said to them, "Wario and Luigi are most likely still heading to Bowser's Keep.  I think a Warp Pipe just that way will take us to the general area where they'd be by now."

Waluigi nodded.  He knew the sooner he could get back to Wario the better.  Peach also nodded, but then, her eyes glazed over.

"No...We must...return to the castle..." she said.

Mario looked back at her.  "Well, Toad Town isn't that far away from here, but it's in the opposite direction from the Warp Pipe.  I think with Tatanga probably still looking for you, it'd be best if you stayed with Waluigi and m-"

"We must return to...the castle." Peach said, "All of us...especially Mario."

Mario was puzzled why she spoke of him in the third person, but wasn't going to argue with the Princess.

"Fine.  We'll drop you off in Toad Town first, Peach.  Then Waluigi and I will continue on."

Peach blinked a few times, then looked Mario in the eyes.  "Oh.  Okay.  I guess."

Mario lead the way, with Waluigi behind him staring up at the clouds again, and Peach brought up the rear, wondereing why Mario wanted to drop her off at the castle.  'I thought we were going to help Wario and Luigi?' she thought.  Still, Mario was the experienced hero, and she trusted his judgment.

__

To Be Continued!  Stay Tuned!

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/7/01 2:38:15 PM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2001, 09:48:11 PM »
Oh man, that allusion you made to Luigi's Mansion was hilarious!  Though I was hoping to see some Mario Bros.-style Ghostbusting. . .

-----------------------

-==bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ==-
Have a nice end of the world.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2001, 07:29:15 PM »
Mario, Waluigi, and Peach arrived in Toad Town a short while later.  Many happy Toads rushed to great them, including THE Toad, trusted friend of Mario and Peach.

"Princess!  It's so good to see you back again!  And so soon!" he said.  "I take it Tatanga wasn't much of a threat?"

"Actually, he wasn't a threat at all," Mario answered.  "We found Peach by herself."

"Weird," Toad replied.

"Let's get you back to the castle, Peach," Mario stated.

"Alright," Peach responded.  They walked toward the Mushroom Palace.

The Chancellor was thrilled to see them.  "Oh! Peach!  You've returned! Wonderful!!  This day shall forever be know as Super Mario Day!"

"Actually, today already is Super Mario Day," Mario said with a slight smile, "Along with next Tuesday, November 7th, January 13th, and April 20th."

"Oh, yes, well..." the Chancellor corrected.  "I just want to commemorate your saving my daughter once again."

"Not a problem your highness," Mario said modestly, "It's part of my job!  'Super Mario Bros. Plumbing and Princess Rescuing'"

"Yes, yes, of course," the Chancellor said.  Toad surrpressed a chuckle.  Waluigi had lost interest in the conversation and was looking at an interesting painting of giant Bob-Ombs hanging on the wall.  Peach was smiling but suddenly, her face glazed over again.

"Father..." she said, "I must...talk to you...in private."

"Oh." the Chancellor said in surprise.  "Okay." the two retreated into a private room.  Mario was confused by this request.  Peach usually shares everything with him.  Something was not right.

In a quiet palace room, Chancellor Toadstool asked, "What is it dear?"

"It is Mario...and Waluigi..." Peach said dryly, "They are...not who they seem..."

"What?!" Chancellor Toadstool said in shock, "What do you mean?"

"They are...Tatanga clones..." Peach answered, "Made by him...to fool us...I heard them...talking about it..."

"Oh my!  What should we do?"

"We must...capture them...Keep them locked away...until the real Mario returns..."

"Yes!  Of course!  I'll get right on it!  GUARDS!"

Several mushroom guards came into the room.

"I need you to arrest Mario and Waluigi!  Immediately!" Chancellor Toadstool ordered.

"A-Arrest Mario?" they all said in confused unison.

"He's a fake!" the Chancellor explained.  "But my beloved Peach saw through Tatanga's plot!"

"Yes sir." the guards said.

Mario and Waluigi were quietly waiting in the thrown room for the Toadstools to return.  Toad had left to attend a party at Tayce T.'s house.  Suddenly, a bunch of Mushroom guards barged into the room, spears pointed at them.  "You are under arrest by orders of Chancellor Toadstool!" one said.

"Mama Mia!" Mario said jumping up in surprise, "What are you talking about?"

"Can it, clone, we see right through you!" another guard said.

"There must be some mistake..."Mario remarked.

"I'll tell you the mistake!" Waluigi yelled, "Trusting these Fungi Fiends!"  With that, he began battling his way through the Mushroom People.

"Stop!" Mario shouted, "We have to figure out why--"

"No!" Waluigi retorted, "I want out of this stupid cast--"

BONK!!

Waluigi fell face down to the floor unconsious.  Peach stood above him holding her trusted Frying Pan weapon.  She still had a glazed look in her eyes, but they seemed to also hold an evil glint.  Chancellor Toadstool stood beside her.

"We know...all about you..." Peach spoke, "Give up...imposter!"

"Peach!  Please!  What are you doing?!" Mario pleaded.

"Take them...away..." Peach ordered.  The Mushroom guards advanced.  Mario did not put up a fight, because he knew that his friends weren't acting on their own accord.

"Chancellor!" he shouted, "It's Peach!  Somethings wrong with--MMPH!" He was gagged by a nearby gaurd.  Waluigi was carried off and Mario was led away.

"Well done, Peach!" Chancellor Toadstool remarked.  "This day shall forever be know as Peach Day!"

"Yes..." Peach said.

MEANWHILE

Luigi and Wario were quickly approaching Bowser's Keep.  It was strange, but even in deep Koopa Territory, they had not encountered any enemies.

("Not that I'm complaining..." Luigi stated, "But this guy, on the other hand...")

"Man, I need to bash someone's head," Wario said.  "I can't believe we haven't met any resistance yet!  I can already SEE Bowser's Castle in the distance.  Where are the Koopa Tanks?  Where are the Chain Chomps?  Where are the Koopa Troopas?!"

"Probably all holding up near the Castle waiting to ambush us--"

"Wait!" Wario interupted, "Look!"

Luigi gazed ahead and saw what looked to be Bowser's Koopa Clown Copter, along with a bunch of Paratroopas, Para-Goombas, Fire Chomps, Swoopers, and other air-born Koopas flying with it.  They were coming closer by the second.

"Quick!  Hide!" Luigi yelled pulling Wario behind a nearby rock.

The air squad flew over them without even slowing down.  Wario looked up over the rock at the backs of them.

"It looks like they're heading for--"

"Mushroom Palace!" Luigi finished, "Come on!  We've got to get back there!"

Luigi jumped over the rock and darted off.  Wario tagged along behind him.

"Remember, I get to save Daisy!" he yelled.

--to be continued--

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2001, 07:36:19 PM »
The new part is above, but for some reason, the it didn't jump to the top like usual, so I'm posting this to jump it to the top.

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2001, 10:15:24 PM »
For some reason, my new post did not make this jump to the top, some I'm posting this to get it up there.  Enjoy!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2001, 04:34:04 PM »
Hey, Roy, I'm kinda worried. Why did you stopped posting?
C'mon, i wanna keep reading!
Or at least tell us if we can go on with the story.
;)!
--
The third rule of the Fight Club is:
Only one fight at a time.
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2001, 04:50:07 PM »
Sorry for the delay, everybody, and I'm sorry I can't post the next part right now, but I've been very busy with work lately since I'm leaving for college soon.  I will say this: I have been mentally composing the next TWO parts and will post at least one tomarrow.  Plus, new story ideas are rapidly entering my brain, so keep an eye out!  I ain't done yet; not by a longshot!

--

--Roy Koopa

Link

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2001, 05:34:17 PM »
Is this, you write them and we read them?

------------------------------
The Game Master.

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2001, 11:21:29 AM »
To Link: Yes, this is story I am writing personally, since I'm so far into it and know where it's going.

And now, after way to long of a delay, the next part!

--

"Let me outta here!  I'm innocent I tell ya!!  Well, relatively speaking..." Waluigi yelled tugging on the bars of the Mushroom Palace dungeon.  Mario just sat on the plush bed.  (The Mushroom Palace dungeon was used so infrequently that some Toads had turned it into a guest room.)

"I should have known this was a set up," he said to himself angily, "It was way too easy."

Waluigi turned around to him.  "Yeah!  You're the hero!  Why didn't you see this coming!!"

Mario just ignored his cellmate and thought about how to get out of this.  No Mushroom Guard was on duty, but they were still locked away.  His power-ups had been confiscated and space between the bars were too thin for even Waluigi to squeeze through.  They were really stuck at the moment.

Upstairs, Peach, still in her trance, was sitting on her thrown while the Chancellor paced back and forth.

"Mario will certainly be impressed with us when he returns!" he said gleefully.  Just then, Toad barged into the thrown room..

"Did I just here that you threw Mario in the dungeon?!" he said in defiant surprise.  Peach just stared ahead at nothing.  The Chancellor approached Toad.

"Toad!  It's okay!  The Mario who was here was a fake." he said.

"Fake my spores!!" Toad shouted back.  Calming down a bit, he continued, "Your highness, I've spent enough time with Mario to know him when I see him, and I'm telling you, that was the real--"

"Mario has returned!" a Mushroom Guard yelled from outside the castle.  In about two seconds, the thrown room doors flew open, and in walked a figure in red...

The person had on a Mario hat and Mario-style overalls, and even sported a Mario-esque mustache, but this person definetly wasn't Mario.  For one thing, Mario doesn't have purple skin or large pointy ears...

"Tatanga!" Toad said.

"What are you babbling about?" Tatanga resonded. "I am Mario.  I just defeated Tatanga and have returned to my wonderful palace."

Toad turned to the Chancellor.  "He's obviously not Mario!  He thinks Mario lives here!  And look at his skin!!"

The Chancellor looked back and forth from Toad to Tatanga...Toad to Tatanga...then he turned to Peach.  "Peach?" he asked desperately.

"It is...the real Mario..." Peach answered.

Toad caught on right away and grabbed the Chancellor.  "Chancellor Toadstool! Don't you see?  Peach is under a spell!"

"Quiet, you!" Tatanga shouted.  he pushed Toad to the ground and looked the Chancellor in the eyes.  Tatanga's eyes then became spirally swirls and he waved his fingures slowly in front of the Mushroom Kingdom ruler.

"I am the real Mario..." Tatanga said.

"You are the real Mario..." The Chancellor repeated.

"NO!" Toad screamed jumping at Tatanga and tackling him.  Tatanga rolled him over and overcame him, staring into his eyes with his peircing stare.

"You will stop resiting..." he said with an evil grin.

"I...I...I will stop resiting..." Toad repeated, and hey just laid on the ground limp.  Tatanga stood up once more in triumph.

"Now, let's get down to business." Tatanga stated sitting in Chancellor Toadstool's thrown, next to Peach.  He then looked over at her.

"He he.  You'll make a pretty queen of the universe, indeed!" he said dastardly.  "Tatanga the Conqueror shall take his rightful place as master of all!"

He then began laughing meniacally.

MEANWHILE

Luigi was running as fast as he could through the woods he and Wario had just emerged from.  Bowser and his flying troops were far ahead of them, and it seemed that there was no way they could catch up.  Luigi, out of breath, stopped and breathed heavily.  "What are we gonna do?" he asked Wario.

Wario, who lagged a little behind, came up to the green clad Mario brother and also stopped to rest.  "I'm <pant> not <pant> sure."

Luigi then looked to his right and saw a warp pipe marked "Toad Town Tunnels."  He looked over at Wario.  Wario looked at the sign and then back at Luigi.

"How convenient." they said in unison.  The two jumped into the warp pipe and rushed though the tunnels toward Toad Town and Mushroom Palace.

--to be continued--

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2001, 02:54:01 PM »
Wow!this is good!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2001, 05:50:20 PM »
--Our story continues!--

Tayce T. was happily cooking up a wonderful eclare dessert for Mario and Luigi made from all sorts of ingredients from around the Mushroom Kingdom, when she heard commotion outside her little home.  "I wonder what's going on?" she spoke outloud to herself peeking out her window.

She saw crowds of Mushroom People from all around town flocking toward Mushroom Palace not far off.  Curious, she approached her friends Harry, the shopkeeper, and Russ T., the librarian.

"The Chancellor has called the entire town to a secret announcement at the castle," Harry explained. Russ T. adjusted his glasses and read from a piece of paper, "'All citizens of Toad Town are to report to the Palace immediately.  Chancellor Toadstool.'  You probably received one as well."

Tayce T. had been so preoccupied with her cooking, she must have missed the message delivery, for on her door was posted the announcement.  She joined Russ and Harry on their way.

A huge crowd of Mushroom People were gathered in front of the castle.  Tayce observed the wonderful waterfall to the left and was staring at it's beauty, when the balcony window opened and Chancellor and Princess Toadstool emerged.  A camera-carrying Lakitu was recording the event for those people in Rose Town or Marrymore or any other town.

"Citizens of...Toad Town...and people of...the Mushrrom Kingdom..." the Chancellor spoke, "I have a great and...glorious...announcement."

All present hushed to hear.  Tayce looked around, though, and noticed that neither Mario nor Luigi were present.  Toad, who usually accompanied the Chancellor and the Princess, was also missing.

"I have decided to...hand over my thrown...to the great...and powerful...Tatanga!" Chancellor Toadstool spoke.

The whole crowd gasped and errupted in a slew of commotion.  "What did he say?" "Is this a joke?"  "Who's Tatanga?" "He can't be serious?!" etc.

The Chancellor raised his hands and silenced the crowd.  "It is done...All hail...Tatanga the Conqueror!"

"Hail Tatanga!" Peach echoed.

The crowd was silent.

Tatanga, who had ditched the cheap Mario costume, strode forth.  He wore his black and red space outfit and his cape flowed behind him.  Toad, also in a trance, came behind him and set down a box for him to stand on and address the crowd, since the alien was just as short as any average Mushroom Person.

"People of the Mushroom Kingdom!" he said, "Be honored!  Your's is to be the first kingdom of many to be under my control as I rebuild my fallen empire!"

As he spoke, many of Tatanga's troops had encircled the crowd.  Stone Warriors, Fighter Flies, Spiders, and others, lead by the huge Sphynx, all surrounded the crowd.

"From here, I shall advance on the rest of your planet, then, once I have repaired my ship, I shall re-conquer the rest of the galaxy!!"

"Shut up, you purple joke-of-a-ruler!" a harsh voice yelled from above.

Tatanga was shocked at this interuption.  "Who DARES to speak out of turn?!!" he demanded to know.

"ME!" the voice shouted again.

Tatanga looked up.  Hovering above him in the Koopa Clown Copter was King Bowser Koopa.  Paratroopas, Fire Chomps, ParaGoombas, and other Koopas flew around him at attention.  General Guy also hovered nearby in a Shy Copter, with several Fly Guys at his side.

"The Mushroom Kingdom is mine, runt!" Bowser said to Tatanga, "How dare you try to take what's mine!"

"Why you overgrown turtle!" Tatanga yelled at his adversary, "Can't you see I've already taken it?"

"Well, I was just about to exchange this tart," Bowser held up Daisy, bound and gagged, "for Princess Peach!  From there, the Mushroom Kindom would have no choice but surrender to me!"

"THAT'S your plan?!" Tatanga said in astonishment.  "I spend the time to come up with a well thought out, orangized plan that infiltrates the Palace, get's rid of Mario, and results in my ruling the Kingdom, and you were just going to come in, swap princesses, and demand to rule?!  Like that would ever work!!"

"Didn't I tell you to SHUT UP!!" Bowser yelled, a little fire escaping from his mouth.

"That's it," Tatanga said, outraged, "I'm going to defeat you and take your Kingdom next!!"

"I'd like to see you try!" Bowser retorted, "KOOPA PACK, ATTACK!"

"ALIENS ADVANCE!!" Tatanga ordered.

At once the Koopas and Tatanga's troops engaged in battle.  Most Mushroom People scattered and ran back to there homes, but Tayce T. hid behind a hill and observed to action.  She was intrigued.  The Lakitu reporter was giving live play by play as he flew around the scene.

"What a fight!  The ParaGoombas seem to be no match for Tatanga's Spider troops, but the Fire Chomps are quickly chasing them away!  The Stone Warriors and Shy Guys are duking it out.  While the Stones have them in strength, the Shy Guy's sheer numbers are overwhelming!  General Guy is bombing Sphynx, but Sphynx is attacking with his own fire breath.  And speaking of fire breath, King Bowser and Tatanga are going toe to toe themselves!! For those of you just tuning in, this is Ace Lakitu, WTMK news reporting live from Mushroom Palace where a fierce melee has just erupted!"

Tayce looked on in frighted curiousity, when she was tapped on the shoulder from behind.

"EEP!" she yelped flipping over to see her 'attacker.'

"Shh!  Tayce!  It's just me!" Luigi said, calming her down.

"Luigi!  Oh my, do you see what's happening?"

"Yeah," Luigi responded, "but I can't do anything now without Mario.  Where is he?"

"Tatanga said he caught him," Tayce said, "He's probably in the Palace basement!  You've got to save him, Luigi.  The Princesses, the Chancellor, and the Kingdom are all in peril!"

"Don't worry, Tayce, we'll save everybody," Luigi said to boost her confidence.  "Everything will be fine.  Get back home and stay inside until this blows over."

"O-okay, Luigi," Tayce said, "Good luck!" She gave him a little peck on the cheek then hurried off.

Wario watched her leave and then turned to Luigi.  "You sounded pretty sure we can pull this off." he said with one eyebrow raised.

"I'm a good actor," Luigi said looking at the fight before them.  "I'm actually terrified."

Wario gave a little smile. "That sounds more like you.  Come on, let's save our brothers."

Wario and Luigi made there way around the fight, through the palace tennis courts, and to the back entrance, where they entered undetected.

--to be continued!--
--Roy Koopa

Print