Print

Author Topic: saving dinosaur land  (Read 30232 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2003, 11:34:14 PM »
I'd probably be Fox. Where's the test?
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2003, 09:06:54 PM »
Hmmm... continue my story... or let it sink into obscurity like umpteen billion of my other stories...decisions. NOT! As soon as I think of something, I 'll continue.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2003, 09:23:42 PM »
I don't think you'd want ME to continue your story at all. (Even though I know you're likely going to continue it, take this as a warning for other cases.)

Why?

Something I call the "White Castle and Billairds Clause". What is this? Well...

1. If I do a FanFic about Mario, he or some other major character in the story will likely do some crazy real world things, like... eating White Castles ... or playing Billiards.

2. If you want your stories as close to accuate about Mario as possible, don't ask me to continue them.

I have made ONE and only ONE Mario FanFic. In it the major evil character:

1. Eats it just about every major Fast Food restaurant made in the real world;

2. Gets the newest edition of the Weekly World News... twice;

3. Watches the Weakest Link, Who Wants to be a Millionaire?, and Wheel of Fortune on TV;

4. Plays billiards (OF COURSE! Can't have a Mario story without billiards...);

5. Mario says "Shuddap-a yo mouth!" in a stereotypical Italian accent about 5 times in the story;

6. The major evil character leaves his kidnapping note on a STATIONARY he found in his pickup truck. (This alone should leave you scratching your heads.)

And that's a sample of the real world and totally off-the-wall occurences in my stories. So no, if you want to make it as "Mario" as possible, I'm not really the one to ask.

Everyone has their own opinions, no matter how WRONG they are.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2003, 12:45:50 AM »
That's StationEry.
We have no White Castles over here in OK... we got Wendy's and Burger Street. Now, up in St. Louis they have some...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2003, 08:45:25 PM »
I am afraid I have no choice. I have written myself into a corner with only one way out. I have to make up a villain.*dramatic chord* But until I get to that part, I won't mention him/her again.

Mario and luigi, pondered about their newest enemy.
Mario jumped on the green, springy, limb of a strange tree, and bounced to the top of it. he then hopped onto a floating platform, and leapt from that, over a pidget bill, onto solid ground. The others followed. they kept going until the reached a sign that said, "star pad No 5. just ahead. beware of koopa centuruions."
"What's a koopa centurion?"" asked mario.
"I dunno." said luigi. "I don't think we've ever encountered them before."
"They're the new elite branch of the dark koopa army."
"Oh great!" that's just what we need. More, stronger koopas."

Edited by - Screech on 2/25/2003 2:31:50 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2003, 10:24:25 PM »
I'm still reading. Keep going.

That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 09:39:22 PM »
Koopa centurions. bowser never had ideas like that. his schemes were more elaborate strategies, doing the best he could with his own troops. Whoever was in charge, certainly was doing it hisown way. they wondered what other new things they would encounter.
"Look out!" cried their koopa freind.
Mario and luigi looked up and saw two koopas with large flowing wings, and sunglasses. in there arms they carried large weapons. one carried what appeared to be a ball and chain. the other had a spiked club.
They looked angry.
The one with the club swooped low and  swiped his club at luigi. He jumped out of the way.
The one with the ball and chain landed and swung it around in circles. the chain seemed to grow longer with each each swing. mario couldn't get near him. he needed something he could throw. He looked at his surroundings. nothing. then, he saw the good, if confused, koopa running in circles, not knowing what to do. soon, he would be in the range of the ball. and one hit with that thing would kill him. Mario darted out and quickly stomped on him. causing him to recede into his shell. mario picked up the shell and  ran as fast as he could away from the ball and chain centurion. He suddenly got an idea.
"Stay in there!"
"What? Why? Hold on a-"
Mario kicked the koopa shell at the centurion, this caught him off guard, and he could do nothing. the shell knocked him out of his own shell, and caused him to let go of the ball and chain, which snapped back to it's original length. Mario approached the ,now defenseless, centurion.
*STOMP*
Luigi now had his centurion to deal with.  He kept jumping out of the way of his club. Luigi circled around and ran to pick up the dropped ball and chain. It wasn't near as light as  one would think. He struggled with it until he finally got the hang of swing it.
When the club centurion saw the ball coming, he lifted his club. The chain wrapped itself around it. luigi pulled the chain. the club  came out of the centurions hands. but when the ball and chain, elasticaly tried to return to it's normal length, the club and the ball, both came toward luigi. he threw it away.
The friendly koopa was finally getting over his dizziness. he stood up straight. All of a sudden he saw the ball, chain, and club flying at him.
*BONK* He was out cold again.
The centurion was without a weapon. he took off his own shell and threw it at luigi. it missed it's target just barely. he stepped on it, and with his right foot, pushed it rather like one would a skateboard. he rammed into the centurion, who expired immediately.
 Mario and luigi went to help their friend.
"You all right?"
The koopa was still dizzy.
"Yeah." He rsponded.
"You saved my life back there!" said mario.
"Really? So i'm like... a hero?"
"Yep, couldn'ta done it without ya!"
"That's great." he fell over again.

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2003, 06:00:56 PM »
Mario and luigi moved closer to the star pad. A bright ball of light headed straight for them and before they could so much as blink, they found themselves on the ground.
"Uggh! My head!" complained luigi. he looked up to see the ball of light hovering around his head.
"Oh! I thought you were another one of those koopas!"
"Do I look like a koopa!?" said mario, clutching his stomach.
"Hey! I remember you! Mario!"
"Umm... have we met?"
"It's me! £Æ’?!."
"I'm sorry can you repeat that?"
"Oh! I'm Geno!"
"Geno? I didn't recognize you when you weren't... y'know... a doll."
"This is my true form."
Luigi had been listening to this conversation, a little confused.
"Who is he?" he asked luigi.
"He helped us when smithy's gang invaded dark land."
"Oh! I stayed at home when that happened, didn't I?"
"Yeah, I think so."
Luigi turned to geno. "Pleased to meet you. I would shake your hand but...uh..."
"It's okay. So what brings you to star road?"
"Overthrowing an evil despot."
"sounds like fun."
"Your welcome to come along."
"Why thank you. Say, I don't believe I've met your friend."
"I'm... I'm... well I'm just a generic koopa."
The four of them approached the star pad, and boarded. the world began to spin again and they were off.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2003, 11:56:21 PM »
Alright! Geno!

That was a joke.

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2003, 09:46:08 AM »
I won't be able to post much for a while(I'm grounded)I'm posting from school right now.

When the got off the star pad, they were in the dark underground valley known as "Valley of bowser." They approached the large stone door, which slid open when they came close.
When they got inside, they saw a magikoopa with a black hat and cloak in the hall. when he saw them, he tookoff down the hall, and into one of the many doors.
"where did he go?" asked geno.
"Let's split up." said luigi.
"Hey, I can't go anywhere in here by myself!" screamed the koopa. But nobody heard him. they had all scrambled into the three of the doors. the koopa took a deep breath, and opened the remaining door.

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2003, 04:43:32 PM »
Mario found himself in a corridor with a small doorway at the other end. he assumed that that was the way to go. he ran across to the other side but when he reached out and touched the door, it vanished. he pulled his hand back and the door reappeared.
Just then a boo, not a very large one but still a boo, came through the floor. mario's initial reaction was to stare at it, but this didn't seem to be doing anything. In fact, the boo didn't even seem to notice him. He theorized that the boo was, like the door, just a trick. but he wasn't willing to test his theory, in case ihe was wrong. that could result in losing his cape. He saw another door and cautiously tried to open it. the same thing happened. soon the room was filled with fake mechakoopas and ninjis. with other miscellaneous things appearing and dissappearing. it was insane.
A large image of bowsers head appeared in the center of the room.
"How are you doing, mario? you're probably wondering why this room is filled with monster mirages. this room uses something created by my employer, called a hologram, to make fake monsters that look like real ones. Since it must be very advanced technology to you, I'll explain. A hologram is a three demensional(we call it "3-D" for short) picture. you see, when we see a real object, we are looking at it with both eyes. one eye sees one veiw, and the oither eye, another. so when two "mechanical eyes"(we call them "cameras") project two different views of an image, it makes it look like a "3-D" object. Brilliant isn't it?"
"But how is any of this  gonna hurt me?" asked mario.
"Good question. These enemies alone can't hurt you, but what happens if I let a few REAL enemies into the room? Let's find out!"
as soon as he had said it, enemies appeared in the room.
"Gotta go see how your friends are doing! Ta ta!" the bowser head dissapeared.
Luigi jumped over the head of a chargin' chuck. He hated these guys. especiall the multiplying ones. These were kicking footballs and throwing basesballs at him. You wouldn't think it would hurt but it did all the same. When he had cleared all the chucks out. He noticed that the room had no visible ceiling. Just and endless wall. He bashed open a "?" block to reveal a power balloon. He had no way to go but up, so he grabbed it.
His body filled itself with a lighter than air gas and he was off.
In the darker higher level of the room, luigis ballon began to deflate. He held his breath as long as he could but he invitably transformed back to his thin self again, and he started to fall!

The koopa had found himself in a watery place filled with rip van fish that were sleeping on crumbly flashing blocks. One false move and he could wake one up. What's more, he didn't know how to swim!

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2003, 02:45:55 PM »
And out of the blue, CharginChucks came! *COOL!*
 n/a

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2003, 09:18:37 PM »
Mario looked for the cameras that projected the images. if he could covered them up, he could see the real monsters. And maybe even the door.
He looked in the corners of the room, but he could see nothing. no cameras. no red lights. nothing. He was really puzzled. Bowser didn't even have this kind of technology until now. how did he know how to hide it so well. Mario tried attacking the enemies. nothing in the room was safe from his cape. He spun as fast as he could, passing through some fake enemies and destroying some real ones. He always seemed to hit a real one every few seconds no matter how long he spun. there seemed to be an endless stream of enemies coming into the room.
Then, mario had an idea. the real enemies were getting into the room somehow. maybe he could get out the same way...

Luigi stretched out his arms and grabbed a row of yellow blocks. he pulled himself up. there was absolutely no way he was getting down in one piece. and going up wasn't an option either.
He did a spin jump on the blocks. one of them broke, almost causing him to fall. another of them however held something quite interesting, a switch with a large "P" on it. Luigi pressed it with his foot and lo and behold, a staircase of brown blocks appeared. luigi hurried up to the top.

The koopa Walked slowly along the bottom of the watery place. if he had his wings he could simply fly to the other side. but he was moving as slowly as a turtle, and he knew, after all, he had dated one. he had no fear of waking the fish, he couldn't if he wanted to, and they wouldn't see him as a threat anyway, but he had other things to worry about. he saw some red spike tops coming toward. he had no chance of going past them and certainly couldn't fight them.
"I gotta be brave! I gotta be strong! I gotta- I gotta hide!" He pulled himself inside his shell.

Geno followed the magikoopa into a room with a floor covered in lava with three bridges made of crumbly yellow blocks. the magikoopa saw the yellow ball of light and chittered in a strange mumbly language. he zapped several yellow blocks, turning them into mecha koopas.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2003, 12:53:08 AM »
This story is awesome!  Tell me more!

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2003, 10:55:22 PM »
Mario took a chance. as soon as a koopa appeared, he kicked it out out of the way. He reached out and his fingers touched what seemed to be a doorknob. he twisted and pulled the door open to find 7 small koopalings yelling at the koopa troopas.
"Hey! He got outta the room!" cried iggy.
"I say we take 'im down!" said morton, who was short,bald and had a star-shaped tatoo on his face.
"We gotta tell king dad!" said larry koopa.
"mario chased them into another room. this one was very familiar. it was very dark. there was a glowing orb hanging from the ceiling. mario slammed his fist against the red switch that turned the lights on or off.
He saw a group of small but lethal ninji assassins coming toward him.
They hooted and hollered and screamed, while doing stupid looking choreographed kung fu moves.
Mario kicked one and it fell over and began to cry.
"He's much too powerful even for secret ninji training! retreat!"

The koopa moved slowly to the warp pipe in order to prevent being seen. he climbed up into the pipe only to realize that it was pumping water into the room. he was thrown up onto the surface and out of the water. he landed on a platform, with a red door on it...

Print