Print

Author Topic: yet another MARIO poem!  (Read 4370 times)

« on: November 20, 2004, 01:54:51 PM »
Here we are in the dingy sewer!
Hopping on crabs and bees until fewer&fewer!
How we luv, just clambering above.
Hurry up!  No time to waste!
Who ever said this isnt a race!?
Well it is a race, against the clock!
I think maybe we should hit the POW block!Hurry up and kick them while thier on thier backs!
Oops! Too late, one grabbed you by the slacks!

Please do not add on, just comment.

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 11/20/2004 12:54:15 PM
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2004, 02:51:43 PM »
C'mon!   someone comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2004, 03:22:55 PM »
That was okay.  I stink at poems so I realise how hard it is to make two words rhyme and then get two whole lines to make sense after that.  But maybe you should change the part "jumping on bees" because Mario can't really do that.  Hey, TMK should get a Mario poem collection (joke)!

Here's my poem wether you like it or not!
Oh my dearest, wonderful Peach
How I love you like the beach.
I'd kiss you if I could reach your lips
And do that until the big sun dips.
I wish that Bowser would leave us alone
And get a clue that his old plots drone
He's really big and mean and green...
He's the worst miniature-sized dragon I've ever seen
If I had a hammer I'd smack him in the head
And then flush him down the drain and make him die until he's dead
Then, dear sweet Princess, we'd finally live in harmony
And get married and take a visit to my town of Brooklyn in big ol' New York City (New Yoke Citay?!)

You can add on to that if you want. :)

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 11/20/2004 1:42:59 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2004, 03:38:10 PM »
That was great Rex!  Do you mind if I call you Rex?  1 question, if those things with wings ( ha, that rhymes!) in SMA4, werent bees, what were they?  Its about time that Bowser should get an  ***  whoop'n!

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Edited by - superstarMASIAH on 11/20/2004 1:41:51 PM

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2004, 03:47:35 PM »
They were bees, it's just that... oh man!!  I am so stupid!  Sorry, but I forget that Mario can jump on the enemies AFTER he knocks them over! *smacks himself in the head and falls over in his chair*

Thanks for the compliment. I could have done much better but I wanted to make it kind of stupid just for my own amusement (I'm a poet and didn't realise it!)  And yes, you can call me Rex, or Yoshi. Rex, or Major Pain-in-the-Neck, or whatever I don't really care.

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print