Print

Author Topic: Mario RPG Bonanza!  (Read 16670 times)

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« on: March 27, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »
Hello, and welcome to this topic. I am selling three of the rare, and highly sought after Mario RPG titles. They're numbers are dwindling in stores, and here, you can get a whole bundle!

-Super Mario RPG
Condition: Works perfectly; n/box or instructions, comes with cartridge cover
Other notes: A highly rare and prized game, I'm sure most of you know. You probably won't find it in game stores, and EBay is too big a hassle.

-Paper Mario
Condition: Works perfectly; n/box or instructions
Other Notes: Since most GameStops and EBGames have stopped stocking N64 games, this game will join the ranks of SMRPG as one of the most difficult Mario games to obtain.

-Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Condition: Works perfectly; no scratches on disc; comes with case and instructions
Other Notes: One of the best games of all time and also one of the many highlights of the GameCube, this game is surely a Mario RPG fan favorite.

These are all the games I am offering. I am selling them at the convenient price of only $60! Three classic Mario games all in one package! I'll even throw in a FREE Game Boy Color, with batteries and battery cover! Easily an +$80 value for only $60! If you don't have 'em, it's a great collection starter! If you do, brag to your friends about how you have two copies! Order now!

Thanks for viewing this topic!

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 05:27:09 PM »
Heh, I have all 3 of those games, so you won't find buisness with me (And I think most everyone here have the last two). Although I've heard that RPG is actually pretty rare, so you might get someone here who'll buy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »
SMRPG..... Ahhh,,, Erm.....Uhhhh.... Do I have to buy everything? I only want SMRPG.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:52:25 PM »
After a while, if no one wants to buy all the games, I guess I could sell it to you individually. It would void the free Game Boy offer, though.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:57:37 PM »
I'm not interested in the GBC, I have my own, I only need (want) SMRPG.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007, 08:59:32 PM »
Alright, SB, since no one's interested, I guess I'll sell you SMRPG. Just PM me your shipping info and payment method and I'll give you an offer.

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 01:47:54 AM »
How much is Paper Mario? I think mine got thrown out. If I can't find it in a while I'll talk to you. But if I can't find the pak with the memory stored on it, I won't be making a purchase at all!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 01:02:02 AM »
Paper Mario had its own save on the cartridge.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 08:38:45 AM »
Really? Then forget the whole thing. Goes to show how much I know about N64 games. I just played them.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:24:57 AM »
You should start a new file anyhow.

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »
PM:TTYD is the best of all the RPG, although Mario RPG change the gameplay of RPG's with interactive button inputs.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
Are you talking about the entire RPG genre?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 05:23:17 PM »
This sounds like someone drank too much BooTORADE.
That was a joke.

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
What the heck is BooTORADE.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 09:29:45 PM by PaperWario »

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 08:32:15 PM »
Guys, ease off, he's still new here and he's learning how to type. For a 12 year old, I'd say he's pretty good. Yes, I'm a little bias because he's my brother, but he's not as old as everyone else.

What he meant to say was this: "PM:TTYD was the best of all the Mario RPG's, but the first Mario RPG changed the RPG genre with it's interactivity."
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print