Print

Author Topic: CE7 Draws!  (Read 58797 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« on: December 31, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
It's another drawing request thread. I'll likely draw them in the style of the below picture of William H. Taft dressed like Bill Kaulitz doing karaoke (though I might take the time to erase the pencil lines), or like the other below picture of Glorb being poor and stealing stuff if I feel like adding color, but it might also look like the further below caricatures of TMK staffers. Whatever.

REQUEST SOMETHIN' WILL YA!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 02:36:27 PM »
Draw a Guitar with a man/woman holding it. (man/woman is optional)

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »
I was waiting for you to make this thread! Well, in sort of a bizarre inversion (and just because I want to see it), I was going to ask you to draw the Lolwut Pear as the respected CEO of a major bank, but since TLW's thread is active again, and you requested it there...

Draw a visual representation of "I accidentally a whole coca-cola bottle. Is this bad?"
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »

A guitar held by a man/woman

When deciding what the missing word should be, I thought "ate" would be too cliche, so I went with "married".
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »
I request that you draw an artistic interpretation of a stoner who has accidentally lit his hair on fire while trying to light a bowl pipe, and is now sedately trying to put it out.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2010, 02:50:46 AM »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2010, 03:17:24 AM »
Draw Rider playing Dance Dance Revolution with Rider.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2010, 10:41:05 AM »

I need to get a Caucasian-colored marker.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2010, 03:14:29 PM »
That's way awesome. (She's wearing the blindfold because of stuff I won't spoil, so go play the game yourself.)

Now draw The Council of Mans, which should include you, Kuromatsu, and any other people you'd consider as "the man."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 03:42:38 PM »
Draw Samus and Master Chief fighting making out having a tea party.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »
CrossEyed, why does Chupperson have three eyebrows?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 05:20:15 PM »
To balance out with his brother, who only has one.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2010, 02:38:37 AM »
He stole one of MEGAߥTE's.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »

Council of Mans -- I had some grander ideas for this one, but in the end, I went for a lame pun (try to get it yourself before reading the spoiler text We're in a 1993 Pontiac LeMans.). I then tried to model us after the SNL What Is Love headbop thing, but I think I ended up making myself look more like Angry Driving Guy. I didn't feel like I'd be able to make it look any less bad by inking it, so I stopped here.

Samus and Master Chief having a tea party

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2010, 01:37:17 PM »
Samus and Master Chief having a tea party

I highly approve of this.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print