Print

Author Topic: Wario Land: Shake It! Japanese Web Site and Video Clips  (Read 7313 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: July 04, 2008, 07:17:40 AM »
NCL recently unveiled their minisite for Wario Land Shake (Wario Land: Shake It! in the USA).  Along with the cheery character art for the "Sha King", Captain Syrup, and Wario, you'll also find what appears to be the game's animated intro and some gameplay footage.

Gameplay Footage: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rwlj/point/index.html
Click through the down arrows to the final page.

Animated Intro: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rwlj/prologue/index.html
Click on the text box in the top right corner.

Source: NCL Wario Land Shake minisite
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 07:28:46 AM by Deezer »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »
The intro looks like some Wario anime show
Noy Duh

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
The game looks promising, atleast visually. Now let's just hope the gameplay holds the same quality as the other entries in the series.

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »
My computer's translator (yes, translator.) is blind, so I didn't understand a word anything said.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 06:01:43 PM »
Even if you used a page translator, nothing would happen. The site's constructed entirely in Adobe Flash, and uses images instead of text.

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 03:36:15 PM »
Eh, I don't know about this one. Miyamoto said in an interview that he likes to make each of Nintendo's games feel fresh and different, but I really don't get that same "nintendo" vibe with this game. The intro is looks like your basic anime intro you could find in any other game- not bad, but not unique. Even Master of Disguise had a cool art style going for it. The actual in game graphics kinda remind those old PC games.

Still you can't judge a game by it's graphics, so I'll see what scores it's gets and rent the game before passing my final judgement. Actually looks fun.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 11:10:42 PM »
Unfortunately, I have an extreme personal bias against anythign anime-related, and thus I will have trouble bringing myself to purchase this title.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »
This game looks promising, but so did Master of Disguise.  I'll get this game if the reviews are good.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »
I'll get this game if the reviews are good and I can afford it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 05:49:10 PM »
I'll get this game if the reviews are good and the price is below $20.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print