Print

Author Topic: The FBM Museum!  (Read 28426 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 05:12:38 PM »
Nah... Porcu-Puffers.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 05:53:36 PM »
Swimming with dolphins AND Porcu-Puffers while avoiding Torpedo Teds and Rip Van Fishes.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »
You guys had to nerd it up. Just have dolphins! It's already Mario, isn't that enough video game for you?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009, 02:52:20 PM »
Say TEM do me a favor. Look at the banner at the top of this message board. What does that banner say? "The Mushroom Kingdom's Fungi Forum"? So what do you expect to encounter when posting on a message board with that title? Go on. Tell me. I won't laugh.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »
Isn't this a message board to post your favorite mushroom-based recipes?  If not, then I'm soooo lost.
No! I don't want that!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009, 04:37:36 PM »
This isn't an athlete's foot support forum? Dangit, I've wasted 20 days, 20 hours and 36 minutes of my life!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009, 06:48:50 PM »
A little over nine for me, actually--I stopped watching.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:16 PM »

Ok! I'm done with another picture! This was a request (I think) from many members here at TMK, so voila! Here it is! Mario riding a dolphin...while avoiding a huge porcu puffer! Now, I won't be taking anymore requests for the rest of the month. I'll start taking more requests (one request every 2 months) in April. Anyway, enjoy! This took me about...2 or 3 weeks to finish so I'm glad that I finished it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:00:54 PM by FlamingBlueMardio »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 07:03:17 PM »
Wow! Nice job, and is that Goombario I see in the background??
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 08:11:06 PM »
TEM's gonna hate this.

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
Wow! Nice job, and is that Goombario I see in the background??
That is indeed Goombario. Maybe he's on a field trip? Who knows. I like to add little "easter eggs" to my drawings.

TEM's gonna hate this.
Hmm. I tried my best not to "nerd it up" by flooding the drawing with so many characters...but I couldn't help it. Also, some didn't make the cut. Sorry.

"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 08:44:44 PM »
I sort of disapprove with "taking requests" but you should NEVER, EVER, EVER apologize for what you put in your artwork! Are you a real artist or what!?

Aside from the scoldings, this turned out very nicely. But you say you would have put more in than this if not for TEM? You should have kicked TEM in the face and ran with what you wanted.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
I sort of disapprove with "taking requests" but you should NEVER, EVER, EVER apologize for what you put in your artwork! Are you a real artist or what!?

You are absolutely right, BP. And yes, I am an artist (not a pro yet but...) I plan on making cartoon movies and stuff. Maybe even making video games one day. And I did add want I wanted. I just wish I could've added more but then the pic would be too big (that drawing is at least 800x640 large and I'm trying to stay below that) and it would have taken longer to finish. My old PC was constantly crashing, so I'm glad that I was able to post it. :)

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
TEM's gonna hate this but,

I like it!

Print