Print

Author Topic: ..................  (Read 3309 times)

« on: February 26, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
Guys I'm leaving because with my preesent reputation I'm screwed. Don't try to stop(which you definitely won't) because I'll probably be banned soon. don't ask why. That's why they're called PRIVATE messages.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:32:07 PM »
1. Spam
2. Belongs in the other topic in GC.
3. It's your fault why your rep's low.

No one here respects you because you flooded the Games and Stories forum. Some good stories have been pushed back and one of my stories is one of them. I'm actualy going to stop working on my story because you think everyone wants to read all of your topics that don't even have a story. You depend on others to keep 80% your topics alive. You need to support your own topics. You're too dependant to people. You need to be patient. You're stories are usually led by others. You're getting mad because you're the problem. You make too many stories. If you cut down how much stories you make by 70%, some of your first stories would actually be successful.

Also, if you said that you're leaving, then why do I still see you on the active users list?

I swear, everytime you come here, you always create a new topic on the story boards and/or post on your stories and/or complain about your rep here.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 12:49:28 PM by Aarom11 »

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:39:34 PM »
This is what I was talking about. See, you managed to get a topic closed, and yet you not only continued the topic, you made an entirely NEW topic just to CONTINUE it. And then, as if you couldn't get the hint, THAT topic was closed, and you made ANOTHER new topic (this one) continuing it.

Not to mention there's already a topic for people who're going to leave.

Edit: Aarom11, don't provoke him. You already made your point. Someone can "leave" and still be active---it's called going from "posting" to "lurking." There's nothing wrong with that.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 12:46:05 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »
In all seriousness, though, what did you expect from a thread called ".................."? Eloquence?
~I.S.~

Print