Print

Author Topic: Is the PS2 dying?  (Read 14497 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2003, 06:05:42 PM »
Fine, here's his stupid pacemaker... But that's *IT* in the electronics. Any electronic device with a screen he cannot use--unless, of course, it is absolutely VITAL to his health. (And no, a GBA is not vital to his health.)

(In his dreams...)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2003, 06:10:49 PM »
Ugh. Did anyone get the number of that truck that hit me? *looks around* Where am I? And who are you two? Uh...

Doctor: Clearly, this man has a severe case of acute amnesia.

(You're the psychic dream controller.)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2003, 08:28:15 PM »
(My psychic powers have taken over; I can no longer control them.  The only powers *I've* done is to *haunt* people in their dreams... Apparently my powers are trying to do something else, and against my command, at that.)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2003, 08:42:01 PM »
That is one nutty hospital-Bill Murray, Tootsie.
I don't know what's wierder... Sapphira being the Mom of someone older than her, or her fixation with he Simpsons, or my signature...

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2003, 09:56:15 PM »
Sapphira, you shouldn't, as a mod, threaten to close topics, especially for something trivial as this.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2003, 10:22:39 PM »
May I threaten to close topics?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2003, 12:03:07 AM »
GOOHEHEHEH
Why not? You can't anyway.
GOOHEHEHEH

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2003, 06:36:33 AM »
I wasn't actually going to close it.  I'm not some power-hungry ogre. XD  Sometimes I make empty threats to scare people into shape...  I apologize for that. XD

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/6/2003 5:37:20 AM

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2003, 10:55:38 PM »
wait wait wait, you people still havent anwserd my question. What is happening on august 26 that will make gamecube better then ps2

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2003, 02:37:42 PM »
The answer is Super Mario Sunshine.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2003, 09:14:43 AM »
PS2's not dying, Sega Namco and Activision are still supporting Sony, spongebob sucks

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Duh, I'm stupid" says spongebob
"Darn right" says Mario with a chainsaw and a Jason mask. He then cut him into tiny pieces, cuts his brain in half, spongebob dies, the world lives happilly ever after, The End.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2003, 12:21:31 PM »
I fail to see how insulting Spongebob is relevant to this topic, let alone EVERY SINGLE OTHER TOPIC you've posted in.

If you don't have something constructive to say, then, please, shut your mouth.
Thank you; that is all.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2003, 05:56:40 PM »
PS2 should die. The PS2 blows because it doesn't have the good games like Mario and Zelda and because the PS2 is outdated technology. Also, out of the PS2's so many games, only several of them are good. The only reasons the PS2 is ahead is because it was released 1 year before and because many teenagers are too stupid to realize that GameCube is much better.

Now for the X-Box.
The X-Box is even worse than the PS2 because all of its games are bad and the X-Box is living on Halo and once Halo runs out of fans, the X-Box is dead. Most of its hits are ports of the PS2 and GameCube. The X-Box is in last place in sales.

So, the moral of the post is:
PS2 and X-Box SUCK ROTTEN EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/22/2003 7:13:34 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2003, 05:31:18 PM »
Hey, what about Halo 2? And the PS2 is getting DDRMAX2 in November! But GameCube Zelda 2 is in development! No system is dead.

Also, EGM seems to think Nintendo will be the first to roll out their next-gen console this time around. At least according to that Q-Man fellow they employ.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2003, 04:12:56 PM »
Hey, Sapphira. I'm not trying to argue, or anything like that. I'm just saying, Alucard should keep that sig. Yes, I know, he does need to stop saying "spongebob sucks" after every single posts he makes (enspecilly when it has nothing to do with topic), but he is telling the truth. spongebob. Must. Die. And whats wrong with making Mario be the one to kill him? I remember on a magizine were a guy at E3 said "Mario will never start shooting hookers", as opposed to GTA. Well, thats not nessiserolly true (sorry for my bad spelling). Remember that post titled "What if Siguro Miyamoto retires"? Well, what if Rockstar games buys Mario? Anyway, I think it should be okay to have a violent sig. Enspecially, when it has to do with killing spongebob.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather
Professional Paisano here

Print