Print

Author Topic: How Do You Beat the Not-True Level?  (Read 23903 times)

« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2003, 10:38:38 PM »
When do I get to throw coconuts at people?

-----------------------------
Please Read the Below Sentence

Please Read the Above Sentence
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2003, 11:16:01 PM »
During the "Waddle Dee Invasion" level. It comes after Kirby joins your party when you have 32768 lives.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2004, 12:48:50 AM »
Okay, now I'm at this part where I have to fight all the Nintendo bosses, one by one. All of them. Can someone help me?

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out.

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2004, 10:48:24 AM »
What? You're STILL on that level!?! Here's what ya gotta do: Get a Japanese Pokemon Green version. On that, use the cheat to get "Pikablue." Make sure you beat the Elite Four 100 times with only a pikablue and than 900 more times with an unevolved Magikarp at level 5 (if level increases you must start over). After that, Professor Oak will say a bunch of glitchy Japanese gibberish and you will fight a Missingno. Run away (if you don't run away successfully the first time, you'll have to start over) and Gary will come and say "Congratulations <yourname>! You now have five seconds!" for exactly five seconds. Make sure your Gameboy is hooked to the system with the game on it properly during those seconds and make sure you are on the space X: 106 Y: 203 and you will get a lazer gun that blows 'em all up! But remember, you gotta press A the very second Mario gets it or you'll have to start over...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2004, 10:48:53 PM »
Now, I'm at the part where I need a credit card number. Since my parents dont have one, can someone give me one plz? Thanks.

JK!

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2004, 10:35:27 AM »
You need to get a credit card in the game first. Now this one, you'll need to keep that cord you used to hook up the GB/GBC/GBA but change that port to the N64. What you must do is do the Luigi cheat in Mario 64, and make Luigi jump on Mario's head 64 times in a row. Than Mario will yell "Ow! A-stop eet! Here's my a-credit card!" and in the other game you must go to NPC #823 and hook up the N64 to the system the game is on while talking to that NPC. But remember- you must be EXACTLY 500 steps from the NPC before talking to him, you can't move at all until Mario gives Luigi his credit card in Mario 64, and after Luigi gets the credit card you have two seconds to run up to the NPC, but you can't equip the 500-step boots or teleport.

n/a

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2004, 02:51:14 PM »
I just got the game, but at level 92, I can't seem to find the 605th doorknob piece.

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2004, 06:23:43 PM »
You will need to collect the 745 golden shovel pieces before finding the doorknob piece. Its buried underground in a subterrainian pocket of bile, you must dig untill you reach solid rock, and then preform that glitch where the character is halfway under the floor, then kick the piece out. But the doorknob is kinda useless, it just opens a door with a brick wall behind it.
Let me away from this boulder!

n/a

« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2004, 04:30:48 PM »
Or so you think. I found out this morning that if you go back to level 34 with the golden shovel, it will disintegrate, and if you go on to level 35, a birdo will tell you to eat doughnuts. If you then quickly shut off the game and erase the file, the brick wall will suddenly disappear. Too bad though, because the door shut again, and I can't find the exit.

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2004, 07:48:35 PM »
I wish this were a real game.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2004, 11:15:23 AM »
Oh my god! You can't find the hidden door??!! All you have to do is get back to level 35 and shove the Golden Shovel down Birdo's throat!

Edited by - wariolandman on 3/27/2004 9:16:31 AM
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2004, 10:42:53 AM »
Ok, I'm at the part in level 48 where you have to arrange the bricks so Mario can get to the exit. What's the formation? There are only 25 blocks and it's a 30x30 angle thingy!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2004, 07:47:23 PM »
Well, go back three levels to level 67q and become a zen master.  Then go to level 46w and grab a random zen master.  Then when you return to level 48, he'll arrange the bricks for you, and you just meditate next to him and be the person who DOESN'T screw them in.  Then you won't only go to the next level, but your inner feelings will be at peace.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2004, 05:42:37 PM »
Im face to face against a Goomba that's huge. How come I cant stomp him? What do I do?

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2004, 05:47:21 PM »
Turn around, and press the B button to pull down Mario's pants. The Goomba will be shocked, allowing you to do a super jump to stomp it.

Print