Print

Author Topic: super mario 64.  (Read 26636 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2004, 01:36:47 AM »
How long do we still need to discuss this closed case!? Luigi is in no form available in the game!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2004, 02:19:03 PM »
No! That's a lie! He's there! I can't take anymore of your disbelief! *runs from the room with his hands over his ears, screaming*

"''E-I-E-I-O'' is a gross misspelling of the word ''farm''."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2004, 03:37:54 PM »
By the way Screech, I know for a fact that there is no Japanese that can be put into that sign and still make sense.  I sent a letter about that to the mailbag.  Just to clarify.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2004, 07:41:14 PM »
 You know what I think? I made my 6th enemy named Patrick. The monument must mean something. If you look close enough, its not gibberish. Never call it gibberish or Japanese. I cant blame anyone though, but I found out that the players guide says there is 2045 coins in the game. I have no idea why they call it, eternall star. You know how every 100 coins in a level, well what if you get all the coins? Will we get anything better? Worth thinking about.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2004, 09:49:26 PM »
ENEMY?! I don't want to be your enemy. I never intended that to happen. I was just giving you firm, true points. I'm sorry if you don't like them, but they are true. I don't want you to be driven away because of something I might have said; I try to encourage people to stay.

"I am so reporting you, trainer guy."

Try TRAINMAN, not trainer guy.

"No swearing. (read the rules) I may be new, but I read the rules."

Yeah, I read the rules, NINE MONTHS AGO when I joined. I often have to state the rules sometimes to people who don't get it, so don't worry. But wait, where did I swear? I didn't see any swearing content in my post. No reporting will be necessary. Everyone knows each other here and knows that I'm not saying anything offensive so the mods won't lay a finger on me.

"You have 24 hours to reply, begging me not to report you.'

Now, again, report me FOR WHAT? I won't beg; I'll ENCOURAGE that you do. I just want to see what people will say. I have said nothing and I will see that I am not touched.

"Eternal star is to big."

What's that supposed to mean? So you're saying that since the words "eternal star" are in a supposed large font, it means that it doesn't say "eternal star?"

"I do not take credit for what was found 6 years ago. I do take credit for finding it."

Uh, what was found six years ago and what you just found are the same. So, why are you taking credit for finding it if someone already did 8 years ago when the game first came out? (Well, maybe not 8 if no one realized the gibberish until a later date...)

"Also, the game was made in about 1996."

Yeah, I realized that. So the guy who found it found it 7-8 years ago instead of 6. Even better...

"You are crazy about zelda..."

I never mentioned that in my post. I don't know if this post is a reply post to everyone who has posted in your thread in a poorly organized post.

"... most people know that the lonlon bros are lookalikes of mario and luigi."

Yeah, everyone knows that. Everyone even knows MORE about it. Did you know that the LonLon 'bros.' (and Malon) wear Bowser shaped medallions around their necks and that there are pics of the Mario cast at Hyrule Castle?

"where was L is real in it anyway?"

In the mailbag, wouldn't it mentioned that it was a ROM or something that that was from? luigifan, check the mailbag link Deezer has a few posts above mine to figure out where it came.

OKEYDOKE. *WHEW* TIRED OF TYPING... SO TIRED...

Oh wait!!! I just realized something from my shouting above. THAT is what luigifan must've meant when he said I broke a rule. He must've mistaken the swearing for shouting (God knows how he did that...) Let me advise you luigifan that that rule is a loose definition. What he is meaning (in my mind and opinion, at least) is that you don't need to shout a whole post like, "HEY HOW ARE U DOING I FOUND A MARIO GLITCH WHEN U RUN INTO A GOOMBA YOU DIE" or shout for a long period of time. What I'm, probably trying to get out is that you may capitalize words, phrases, or sentences that need emphasise or are important to being read. So, there you have it.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2004, 10:37:11 PM »
Umm, why wouldn't it be in Japanese? Most games are in Japanese before they're translated to English.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2004, 11:27:09 PM »
Someone in the mailbag once gave evidence that conviced me, stuff like the length of words and so forth.

And lots of stuff like menus and signs are still in English in Japanese games, like that sign in Luigi's Mansion.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2004, 06:19:51 AM »
So were allowed to call each other idiots? I am so glad trainman. I still dont like you for doing that. Stay away from me. You give out advice? I see no advice that helps me out. All you'v taught me is that I should be able to report you. No, if anyone thinks that trainman really screwd up dont post that. Stay on subject.
P.S. Look at deezer said eternal star in his picture.

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2004, 06:24:36 AM »
I pressed it twice....

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2004, 02:01:46 PM »
Ok, first off, Trainman did not swear. The term "idiot" is not a swear and unless we're 3 years old, I wouldn't even consider it a "bad word."

If you think that little normal post Trainman made was bad, you should see some of the stuff that the evil members of the forums did...

The meaning of Trainman's name is that he likes trains(the noun), not that he likes to train (the verb).

It has been said but I'll restate it, Luigi is not in the game.

The sign doesn't have to say anything. You have no proof showing that it actually says something.

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2004, 02:32:21 PM »
For all I care, the message on that sign is just a thing you can just look at and shrug off when walking away.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2004, 07:45:55 PM »
yes! the sign is real! I used a demo and zoomed in to see...

it says:

Topline: L is Real 2041 (with a slash through 1 and a 5 above it)

Bottomline: The Eternal Star

isnt it amazing?

------------------------------

Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignor everything I have just said.

Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2004, 08:24:41 PM »
Oh my gosh, luigifan. I have said nothing and you instantly don't like me. I didn't do one thing to you.

You are being very immature; let's hope that you are young and not doing this crap on purpose because it's starting to get me p'd off.

You seem to be someone who is returning from being banned and screwing up the forums again, not some innocent little brat. Whoa, de javu... AGAIN!!! This has happened twice before.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2004, 08:28:10 PM »
hmm... maybe you need to press the L button like 2041 times to get luigi... Go ahead and try it stupid people out there.

Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignor everything I have just said.
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2004, 09:03:49 PM »
Here's something that we should think about:  Why does it matter?

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print