Print

Author Topic: Nintendo GameCube or Game Boy Advance?  (Read 3410 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 18, 2001, 07:06:48 AM »
Which will you buy? I really hope to get a Nintendo Game Cube! After seeing those video clips of Super SMASH Bros. Melee, I now know I have GOT TO BUY A GAMECUBE! The Metroid Prime video looked cool too! Go check it out at E3.nintnedo.com!

As for Game Boy Advance, it looks okay... The Wario Land 4 screenshots look cool. But I'm not going to wast my money on a system that isn't even as powerfull as the GameCube!

Sega and Nintendo both rule!

It is I, the great Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2001, 08:19:48 AM »
Im getting both. GBA for my birthday and GC for cristmas.
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2001, 09:34:37 AM »
I want to get both, and probably will eventually, but as for which I get right away and which I wait on I don't know.  After watching Smasg Brothers Melee, Cube has jumped into the priority spot.  Plus, if I get the two new Zelda Gameboy games, they're still for GBC, so maybe that  will satisfy my Gameboy craving.

I'm still blown away by SSB Melee!  I just can't get over how absolutely awesome it looks!!  (I'm not a graphics man. I'm a characters man, but SSBM has both in full force!)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2001, 10:49:46 AM »
You got that right! NINTENDO GAMECUBE IS THE BEST! It blows the Nintnedo 64 out of the water in terms of graphics and power!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2001, 01:23:38 PM »
This is exactly why I'm getting a job this summer. . . I'm gettin' both, baby!!

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2001, 01:26:50 PM »
WHAT?! I HAVE TO CHOSE?! NO WAY! I think thy should make a Gamecube Advanced a little bit of both. SSBM Is gonna be another game i buy soon as i can pre-order it. The first one rocked so now I can show my friends just how badly i can kick their butts again!
"Timmay!"

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2001, 02:26:52 PM »
I'm getting both, no doubt about it. The hard part will be resisting the temptation to purchase EVERY SINGLE GameCube game...

Edited by - Deezer on 5/23/2001 1:27:50 PM

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2001, 04:32:35 AM »
ahmen deezer

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2001, 07:05:44 AM »
Maybe I should start a topic on what games people wish they could play on their GameCube. Anyone out there wish they could play a Secret of Mana Cube?

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2001, 03:15:21 PM »
I would drool over a Chrono-something cube.  That's all I ask...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2001, 02:27:27 PM »
I'm getting GBA. Why? 'Cause it's 110 bucks cheaper, and THPS2 for the GBA looks sweet.

This message brought to you in part by: Ð@Æ’µN|‹$†€®.
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2001, 04:36:13 PM »
I would rather have the GameCube. First of all, there's gonna be a game with Luigi in it that doesn't suck, an new Smash Brothers game (can't wait to try out Bowser!), and, why I'm gonna respect the system the most, a new Metroid game! Can't wait to get it...

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2001, 10:36:30 AM »
heres a good idea, get game boy advance to hold you over, then get gamecube

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2001, 05:34:34 AM »
Good idea... but I'm gonna have to work a lot harder to earn the money for a GameCube AND a Game Boy Advance! I'm just getting a GameCube (and a new TV)... THAT'S IT! NO GAME BOY ADVANCE FOR ME! Just GameCube!

Print