Print

Author Topic: Solar-Powered 'Shrooms  (Read 4904 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

The sun is good for many things. I can't think of those things now, but I can think of a new good way to use the sun. The sun can be used to make the above mushroom rock back and forth, an attempt to no doubt get you to eat it. Dubbed "the Mr. Toad toy", this little gadget features a solar panel that allows the mushroom to bounce around when provided enough energy. However, Vampires need not be discouraged, as the toy will work with a simple flashlight as well. The toy measures 12cm or 4.72" tall from the base to the top of the mushroom cap. You'd think something like would cost you alot of coins, right? You'd be wrong, as the toys only cost 16.00 American coins apiece! Way better price than some falsely advertised cushion, if I might add. 

Wanna see this bad boys in action? Check out the YouTube videos at the bottom of the item's page.

Link: NCSX
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 08:51:43 PM »
Those look interesting. I've seen solar powered toys that move like those do.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »
Phew.  I was worried about the Fungi Forums' vampire posters.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 10:08:35 PM »
Those look interesting. I've seen solar powered toys that move like those do.

the more i think about it, didn't they have flowers that did this??
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 06:23:53 AM »
You mean like Petal-Chi? Oy, who the hell wants to remember the "interactive toy robot" craze from the late 90's. However. Boss Frog was kinda cool.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 04:43:37 PM »
I must obtain one of these eco-friendly fungi.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print