Print

Author Topic: Post your Spore Creatures here!  (Read 3514 times)

« on: June 17, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »
The Spore Creature Creator was released today, just as a teaser until the real game gets released in... I think September. Anyway, you can pay $10 for the full Creature Creator, or download a free trial with only 25% of the stuff in it.
Free trial here.

So, what did you come up with?

The couple of things I did were probably generic, nothing close to the absolutely crazy stuff you can make with it, but it's my first time using it. So first I did a dragon thing, and then a scorpion thing. I've attached both.
You didn't say wot wot.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 09:13:11 PM »
I'm downloading the trial right now.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 12:06:44 AM »
This looks quite intriguing. I haven't been keeping up with Spore, but this looks pretty cool.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 07:35:36 AM »
Augh!  All these cool games coming out and I'm still saving for MKWii!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 10:16:40 AM »

A butterfly!

A blob with a mouth. It looks a little like a penguin.

It's a Mant! This was before I textured him.

As soon as I realized I could make guys with only one leg, I knew I had to make Lowly Worm. Here he is with a T-rex mouth (hopefully the full version has something more fitting).

Land crab.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »
I want that last one as a pet.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 03:00:02 PM »
You can download all of mine here, including a Yoshi, if anyone's interested.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 03:33:03 PM »
Fear the Glorbichoff!
every

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 05:42:56 AM »
Darn, I wanted to try this, but my stupid computer has a stupid graphics card under the min spec, so I can't even try it... :(
I really don't care much for logic.

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
I never would have thought of making Lowly Worm. And I'm sure it's possible to do a decent Yoshi, just make the belly bigger, give the body more of an S shape, make the neck a tad longer, beef up the leg where it meets the body. I've attached a quick picture of my revision to your Yoshi, CrossEyed7, though I don't know how much better it is (and I don't have an EA account).

Me, I decided to try Trogdor. The arm's horribly borked whenever it moves, but other than that, it's not too bad.
You didn't say wot wot.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
"Fluffy"

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 01:13:44 PM »
I have a technical probleme. I downloaded the 50% HP Package and it has no sound iv tryed the ]help on spore.com but it was no help. Does any have this or had this probleme?

Note: If your wondering what is the 50% pack, you need a HP computer or laptop and Wildtangent games
Noy Duh

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 10:43:29 PM »
I meant to post pictures ages ago, but never got any until just now.

Created in the full version of the game. The hat, shoulder pads, and loincloth are from the outfit editor in the Civilization stage.

Print