Print

Author Topic: Complete List Of Smash Bros. Melee Characters  (Read 5964 times)

« on: November 26, 2001, 11:16:25 PM »
Head on over to http://www.smashbrosmelee.com/newchar.shtml

This info comes from the final Japanese version of the game, and this is a trustworthy site, so this can't be a rumor.

Tell me what you think :)
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2001, 08:14:55 AM »
I think you're a total idiot for wanting such a violent game. That's what I like about puzzle games: NO VIOLENCE! And TWICE AS MUCH STRATEGY!!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2001, 03:19:03 PM »
Anoymas mario fan your a freak that's what games are for i can't belive you said that...
         Who agrees with me!

SeCrEtPaGe SeCrEtPaGe!@#$%^&*
People are who they are and thats that!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2001, 07:03:19 PM »
I am getting SO TIRED of being called an idiot here on the Fungi Forums!
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2001, 08:36:26 PM »
Your not an idiot

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2001, 08:43:43 PM »
Then, uh, sorry about getting mad at you in the ''was the feather powerup a bad idea'' post, superdude. Just that I can't believe some of the obvious things that are overlooked by some people... but I know somewhere in my life I've been a victim of overlooking obvious things (for example, a few days ago when I thought my TV didn't work but it was just on the wrong channel)
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2001, 05:10:56 PM »
you thought your TV was not working but it was just on the wrong channel?

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2001, 05:36:00 PM »
You're saying another person is an idiot just because they like different kinds of videogames.
That's kinda like saying someone is stupid for wearing brightly colored clothing just because you're into earth tones, or saying someone's ignorant because they like other styles of music than you do.
It's not like it's a bloody axe-murderer rampage game or anything,either.

Of course, if you're just saying that to insult Penguin Wizard out of spite or something, excuse me.

Edited by - Winx on 11/28/2001 3:43:42 PM

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2001, 07:26:33 PM »
Well guess what AMF, Dr. Mario is one of the characters in SSBM.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2001, 08:13:25 PM »
I really shouldn't post these topics anymore, I get insulted too much.

but yeah, my TV was on the ''VIDEO'' channel or whatever (it was before Channel 3, I guess the channel is reserved for videos because it's just a blue screen whenever no videos are playing), and I mistook this for the TV not working. Stupid me, not even thinking about changing the channel.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2001, 02:23:36 AM »
Penguiun- M'last post was directed at Anonymous Mario Fan,not you. Just in case I was missinterpretted.

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2001, 08:23:40 PM »
who was that "Prince Marth" dude? and "Roy"?  I don't believe i'm familiar with their games.
What'chu talkin' bout, Dextah?

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2001, 08:26:32 PM »
They are from a game called Fire Emblem - it is an RPG that was only released in Japan.

-PCM

-----------------------------

http://nintendointense.4t.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2001, 10:09:41 AM »
If Roy and Marth were in a "Japan only" video game, then will they be in the American version of Smash Bros. Melee? Not many people have heard of these characters, so they might not be in Smash Bros. Melee in the U.S. ...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2001, 04:37:00 PM »
Who is Mr. Game and Watch?

Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.
Somebody set up us the bomb-omb.

Print