Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791244 times)

Ogres Have Layers

• Malaprop Monster
« Reply #2835 on: October 25, 2012, 01:23:55 PM »
Hi, everyone. My name is Richard, and I thought it'd be epic to make myself at home here. As you might have guest from my username, I am a Brogre. Yes, I realize that we have gotten some bad press on the internet from Shrek-haters and trolls, but I assure you, I'm a very cool and productive poster.

In addition to my love for Shrek, I also like Mario. That's how I discovered this site. I'm also a huge fan of Internet Meme Faces, and when I went on Know Your Meme and found out that my favorite Meme Face, Advice Dog, started here, and right from the gecko, I just knew I had to join. I also have brown hair.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I promise my posts in the future won't be so wordy!
You better check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

« Reply #2836 on: October 25, 2012, 02:18:10 PM »
right from the gecko

In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2837 on: October 25, 2012, 02:31:45 PM »
I had to read the entire mockery before realizing "gecko's" true intent... Also, hello Richard. I've never heard of "brogres," so I'm afraid I must assume you made that up to describe yourself.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2838 on: October 25, 2012, 02:45:58 PM »
What's wrong with Shrek

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2839 on: October 25, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »
Another quote nomination for post of the year. 

In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #2840 on: October 25, 2012, 03:34:17 PM »
It's copypasta.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2841 on: October 25, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »
What's wrong with Shrek

wait sherk
don't go
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2842 on: October 25, 2012, 08:45:22 PM »
But his time here is ogre...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2843 on: October 25, 2012, 09:11:34 PM »
It's not ogre til it's ogre
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2844 on: October 25, 2012, 10:02:13 PM »
This is the customary TMK greeting ritual. It's like dogs sniffing each other's butts.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2845 on: October 25, 2012, 10:13:55 PM »
1.    BrOgre   3 thumbs up
Someone who has your best interest at heart but is always in your business and giving you attitude about your behavior and doesn't care if you get mad about it.
Why didn't you go the party last night? I was going but my older cousin heard me saying that there would be booze there and he threatened to kick my [badonkadonk] and tell my mom. He's such a BrOgre.

buy brogre mugs & shirts

2.    brogre   4 up, 4 down
A large man whos daily appettite usually consists of shrooms. A brogre usually drives a green van and lives off alicia. A brogres farts can be compared to death gas used to kill asian terrorists. It is one of the only known gasses that can make asia smell bad. The gas is considered highly toxic and is lethal to large animals.
The brogre clogged erics toilet...

...again

buy brogre mugs & shirts
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Ogres Have Layers

• Malaprop Monster
« Reply #2846 on: October 26, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »
CrossEyed7, a Brogre is someone who is a fan of the Shrek movies, much in the same way that Bronies are fans of My Little Pony. We also like to use Ogirls for the girls among us (of which there are plenty, trust me!).
You better check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2847 on: October 26, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »
1.    O-girl   53 up, 27 down
n. An Orthodox (Jewish) girl. These chicks drive secular guys crazy because of the alluring appeal of their perceived innocence. Synonyms include dox, nash and denim skirt.

"[Dagnabbit], i wish i could get some of that O-girl action!"

buy o-girl mugs & shirts

2.    o-girl   8 up, 13 down

Slightly more frum or observant then a MO - Girl.

Randy: Tova, you have my stamp of approvel as an O-girl.
Tova: Yay!

buy o-girl mugs & shirts
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2848 on: October 26, 2012, 06:19:33 PM »
brb, ordering O-girl shirt and matching mug

« Reply #2849 on: October 26, 2012, 11:06:09 PM »
Where are those definitions from?
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

Print