Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 141745 times)

« Reply #540 on: January 17, 2013, 04:17:35 PM »
Confession: By habit I do the button inputs for this glitch whenever I collect a Super Mushroom in ANY Mario game, even though it only worked in SMB. Playing NSMBU remound me to confess this.

I read the MLP thread every time there's a new post just to see if Weegee posted something funny.

I second to doing both of the previously mentioned things, even though I know neither will work. :p
That sounds like a fun thing to try, actually: seeing if the glitch works in any of the other side-scrollers (ports not included)

Edit: quoted for new page
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:19:33 PM by Toad »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #541 on: January 17, 2013, 05:07:29 PM »
Nothing I post in that thread is a laughing matter; I weep for humanity every time I post there.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #542 on: March 12, 2013, 05:28:55 PM »
Today we had a webquest assignment that required students to work in pairs on the same laptop. I read from my agenda board, "Two students, one laptop." A student laughed. We were both ashamed. 

I didn't change the board, but made a point to paraphrase the assignment in other classes. 

If you don't get why this is a confession, don't ask, don't Google it, or you too will be ashamed. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #543 on: March 12, 2013, 07:29:55 PM »
Today we had a webquest assignment that required students to work in pairs on the same laptop. I read from my agenda board, "Two students, one laptop." A student laughed. We were both ashamed. 

I didn't change the board, but made a point to paraphrase the assignment in other classes. 

If you don't get why this is a confession, don't ask, don't Google it, or you too will be ashamed.
[dukar] just got real.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #544 on: March 12, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »
I *guess* I know why it's a confession. I mean, getting a reference isn't the same thing as seeing what's it's referencing.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #545 on: March 30, 2013, 10:16:22 PM »
?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 07:52:22 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #546 on: March 31, 2013, 08:41:25 AM »
Nothing wrong with seeing a psychologist. I see one every day I still can't find a way out of my hometown, although not in a professional setting.

Print