Print

Author Topic: Stupid Topic of the Week Awards!  (Read 4576 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« on: April 14, 2002, 06:20:08 PM »
Ok, I noticed a LOT of stupid topics, so I made the Stupid topic of the week award! This goes to the stupidest topic I see on the forums every week. The decision will be made every Sunday. Here are the winners for the first 3 weeks I have been here.

Week 1: Can i waste your time? - Cable04 - A joke that became a regular stupid post attractor. The topic that inspired the Stupid Topic of the Week awards. Stupid Rating: Funny stupid, and I actually liked it.

Week 2: BOREDOM HAS STRUCK IT'S VICTIM!!! - MamaMia Mario - This is a weird story that has only gotten weirder as the days have gone on.... Stupid Rating: Also Funny stupid, so funny that I actually posted a couple of coherent to the story posts....

Week 3 (this week): All of the posts on general Mario chat by MarioSpiceMeat - MarioSpiceMeat - Nuff said, just read them....If you dare. Stupid Rating: This is just stupid, and may be considered spamming. I don't recommend these, they are just stupid, and therefore worthy (?) of the award.

Will YOUR post win next week? Only your stupidity/boredom/wrecklessness can tell!

NOTE: This is not neccesarily an honorable award to win. So don't go posting random dumb messages to win the award.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.

Edited by - Insane Steve on 4/14/2002 5:38:42 PM
~I.S.~

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2002, 06:27:56 PM »
MARIOSPICEMEAT IS A FRAUD!!!!! At least Cable and my Topics are funny. WE put effort into OUR topics. SpiceMan just posts idiotic things that aren't even funny. He should be banned.

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!
200 characters and nothing to say.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2002, 06:34:11 PM »
Thing is, there are several meanings for "stupid". There is Funny stupid, which is what you and Cable's Topics are, and which I thought were actually pretty funny, and then there is just Stupid stupid, which is what his topics are.

I will denoted what kind of stupid each topic is/was though, so that you all can see which one are worth looking at. I can also rate them if you like....

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2002, 06:50:49 PM »
Sounds good!

Boomo arigatou gazaimash ita! and have a nice day!

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2002, 05:06:23 AM »
What's with all the spam here lately?  There was a spammer a week ago, and now there's so much spam ...look at all that spam!  Deezer's going to have to look atg this.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
I am a Mario Hacker! Specializing in SMB1. Hacks completed: 2
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2002, 01:13:37 PM »
I made a topic.to get into it click the mushroom next to it.
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2002, 02:17:27 PM »
far out!
i inspired something!
i'm also glad to be funny stupid, instead of stupid stupid

i do have to say that, maybe, mamma mia's was better because it had a sort of story going along with the stupidity

and to you spammers
STOP!!
if i want spam i'll go eat it out of a can, alright?!

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2002, 06:41:48 PM »
NEW RULE

No spam topics will be considered fotr the award. thank you.

~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2002, 12:44:55 AM »
Thank you Roshan,er,Silence,er,Steve.

You shall die a Hideous Death,just as GrimSack did,MarioSpiceMeat- Colonel MamaMia Mario

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2002, 07:39:19 PM »
Well, week 4 award comes out tommorow! Will YOU win???? Find out!!!!

~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2002, 08:39:34 PM »
Here it is! The Week 4 winner of The Stupid Topic of the Week Award! Now, this wasn't a very eventful week, but I think I found one...

And the "winner", if any of you care anymore is..... Drumroll please!

*Crappy drumroll*

(Sheesh, I can do a better drumroll) and the winner is....

the nerve -- donkeykongfan

This is a crude attempt at comedy, complaining that someone who has less relation to him than Kevin Bacon has to me, "ATE HIS FRENCH FRIE". He's complaining about it, and he can't even spell it right, which makes it stupid in more than one way! (It is spelled French Fry. F-R-E-N-C-H F-R-Y.) This is rather pointless, but still stupid, and therefore wins The Stupid Topic of Week 4!

Will YOUR topic win next week? Only your stupidity/boredom/wrecklessness can tell!

*After the awards*

Roshan: Hey, I got enough of a following here, can I get a sidekick?
Steve: Yes.... a sidekick... I will think about it later... *runs*
Roshan: *sigh* He's gone, again... *leaves the post*

~I.S.~

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2002, 05:33:12 AM »
Is it good to win the stupid award?

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2002, 01:57:19 PM »
i hope so

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2002, 06:42:35 PM »
Well, depends. If I denote your stupid topic as "Funny" or "Original" that is generally good. If I refer to it as "Stupid" or "Pointless", It is a bad thing. So, Cable04, your stupid topic was a good one. The last one I think was kinda pointless.

So there. Stay tuned for the Week 5 award, coming soon!!!

~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2002, 09:08:31 PM »
NOTE: The Week 5 award has been delayed for 2 reasons:

1. The board was down for me for a while
2. I didn't see any stupid topics this week

I may give this out in a couple of days. Thx!

~I.S.~

Print