Print

Author Topic: Insane Steve's Mario quizzes!  (Read 8545 times)

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2003, 06:57:20 PM »
DANGIT STEVE! You got me hooked on YI again! Now I'll probably end up playing ALL THE WAY through it again with 100s! What a waste of two days!

I got a 10th question: How many coins are in the teeter totter bonus level in 1-3?

(I don't know the answer to it, I didn't bother to count them, but I couldn't post the number if I did..............)
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2003, 07:18:42 PM »
I already got a question, thanks though.

And I'm only making questions that I myself know the answers to without referrencing the games.

The SMB3 quiz is up - and there will be an SMB1 quiz up soon.

Stupid Quotes: (3rd edition)
"People who drink cola deserve to be shot."
~Amanda S. (Girl that goes to the same school I do)
~I.S.~

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2003, 07:29:35 PM »
5/10 in the SMB3 qiuz. I feel dumb.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2003, 07:31:08 PM »
Sweet--It sounds like I've gotten the highest scores.  Heheh...I'd LOVE to see a Paper Mario one made. Now THAT game I REALLY know like the back of my hand! (Especially since I completed writing all the dialogue down--yes ALL, including in different scenarios--only a few months ago. Heheheh... ;P )

And, no, jon, I never claimed to know EVERYTHING.  Even the people who DESIGNED the games most likely don't even know EVERYTHING, either.  And a lot of stuff I *do* know, but not off the top of my head.  So...uh...nya! ;P

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2003, 07:37:56 PM »
So you've written down ALL the dialogue for both SMRPG AND PM! In other words, EVERYTHING EVER SAID BY ANY CHARACTER! That seems masochistic in my opinion!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2003, 07:54:23 PM »
And the SMB 1 quiz is up now, too. I'm making a PM next next, but my knowledge of that game is not nearly as vast as for SMRPG, so you might be able to 10/10 it - who knows?

And everyone here thought that I knew everything about YI - well, no. I actually learned of a new bonus spot that, in my 8 years of thoroughly playing the game, never even knew about (Not to mention an error on ANOTHER question ... although one should have guessed the wrong answer I had labelled correct). Fifth, on the other hand... might just know everything about YI.

~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2003, 07:59:06 PM »
Heheheh... What can I say? I have OCPD (well...self-diagnostically, anyway). That, and being out of school for 8 months...With GCN privileges taken away. (Heh, if I can't play GCN, I'll go to the next best thing.) ;P

Masochistic?  I'm not sure if you used that word correctly... It kind of implies something else...  But, yes, though it WAS a bit torturous (and that I chose willingly to do so), it *was* fun.  Yes, I may be a little...strange...but, really, it was fun to do. XD

Oh, and I'm not even gonna TRY the SMB3 quiz... I haven't played that game in AGES.  I guess I'll wait 'til I get SMA4.  XD

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/15/2003 6:59:53 PM

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2003, 08:08:31 PM »
I think I took a tally on all the enemies of SMRPG's HP once around age 8(of those that Mallow could be around to psyche). Don't know what happened to that list though.

8 months out of school? What'd ya do, drop out?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2003, 08:09:22 PM »
Heh, you're lucky that you have a non-life threatening mental disorder. I am almost certain that I have Borderline Personality Disorder - 8 of those 9 things match me. The non-matching one is #4 - for the biggest threat (#5) - I will hit myself... in public - thus hurting my relationships with others more than myself. So ya. Although ADHD can be a fun (In a non-sarcastic way)disorder. I once forgot my medication and charged head-first into a volleyball net for no reason after one too many Mountain Dew Code Reds. Heh heh heh...

~I.S.~

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2003, 08:18:10 PM »
I have social problems too. Can't diagnose anthing but still................So it's a forum of lonely singles, eh? PARTY!(brings out some cartons of beer) Oh, better head to the Mario Bar to get tanked, don't wanna ruin Steve-o's wuiz show. Seeyall.......HIC! *stumbles out to the Mario Bar*.

Just from that post you can probably see my disorder.......whatever it is.........

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2003, 09:26:07 PM »
Umm... psychic eyeball frying pan disorder?
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2003, 09:37:26 PM »
SMW 6/10
SMB3 4/10
SMB 3/10

...Geez. I thought I would have gotten a lot more.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2003, 03:02:14 PM »
SMB: 5
SMB3: N/A (for now)

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2003, 08:10:03 PM »
Paper Mario quiz is up *glares at Sapphira* ...

IT IS UNDOUBTABLY MY HARDEST QUIZ EVER

~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2003, 09:01:38 PM »
PM: 5/10
That was a joke.

Print