Yes
42 (71.2%)
No
9 (15.3%)
Unsure
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Print

Author Topic: A Survey This Is  (Read 114194 times)

« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »
I got your other one, about 4'33''. Not this one though.

« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2006, 10:53:02 PM »
I agree with YR all the way! Christ rules all!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2006, 11:04:47 PM »
Ditto. Also, a lot of people say youth group is boring...but how can it be??? Our youth group has gone skiing, movie-watching, out to dinners, and even taken break-dancing classes! We've also had lock-ins at the church, where we spend the whole night playing this extremely addictive game called "Romans & Christians", where we basically run about the church, capturing others and taking them to our "bases". We also have a church rock band, which I am lead guitar in. It's really neat, and I pity anyone who calls youth group boring and annoying right away, without even going to one first.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2006, 11:05:54 PM »
Way to go, lzr! :D

« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2006, 11:12:02 PM »
Ditto. Also, a lot of people say youth group is boring...but how can it be??? Our youth group has gone skiing, movie-watching, out to dinners, and even taken break-dancing classes! We've also had lock-ins at the church, where we spend the whole night playing this extremely addictive game called "Romans & Christians", where we basically run about the church, capturing others and taking them to our "bases". We also have a church rock band, which I am lead guitar in. It's really neat, and I pity anyone who calls youth group boring and annoying right away, without even going to one first.

seems fun!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2006, 11:16:21 PM »
PL: Oh yeah!

LZR: Awesome!  I had a lock-in once with my high-school to help raise money for hungry people (I wish I could remember exactly who) by bringing money and then staying up all night and eating nothing!  We didn't play any neat games like that but we did make tons and tons of painted hand prints on paper which was fun on and off (there was a symbolic thing to that but I can't remember it either DX)  But when you're with friends and doing something for a good cause then it's all good.  Ha, I just noticed that for a second my last sentence said "god" cause instead of "good cause, but I guess the first would sound better.

Break-dancing?  Luck-y!  I would like to learn that.  But... not when my friends are watching.  And you're in a band too?  Wow, I didn't know that.  Kewlio.

Here's a hint about my signature: it's from a song.  And if you call yourself a believer and have never heard it before... then... eh... come on!  What's your deal, man?!  I think I'll listen to it now as a matter of fact.  Just remember that if you do listen to it once you may never get it out of your head for a long time.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 11:18:02 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2006, 11:17:31 PM »
Yeah, I have lock-in's at my church too! It's really awesome, but I haven't been to one in a while.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2006, 11:19:13 PM »
Since those break-dancing lessons, I've become a break-dancin' machine! *Starts wildy spinning on the ground and fractures skull*

« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2006, 11:21:02 PM »
I think we better start praying now!!
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #204 on: January 20, 2006, 11:29:54 PM »
I just got back from a Youth Group Event. We prayed for an end to abortion, then we had a pizza socail.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2006, 11:44:23 PM »
yes. abortion is evil. it's just like murdering, in my opinion, that is
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #206 on: January 21, 2006, 12:05:02 AM »
Yeah, the person thinking of abortion put themselves into that mess (in most cases). More people need to be smart about those situations. Just think about it... 1 + 1 = 3 ...

« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2006, 12:09:04 AM »
which is wrong, jsut like abortion

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2006, 12:20:31 AM »
1 + 1 = 3?  I smell synergy....

I don't like abortion either.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2006, 12:32:17 AM »
Woah!  I finally got a CT! I finally got a CT! *starts singing a catchy little song like someone from Wizard of Oz* But what's IRC again? (I think I just set myself up by asking that)

If that is an insult, I want whoever you are to know that I have the power to change it!  So nyah ha ha!  And now I shall go to bed because I'm talking like a crazy person again.

Edit: If you're going to jump on the topic of abortion, make sure you're careful what you say.  I see a flame war rising in the distance.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 12:34:10 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »

Print