Yes
42 (71.2%)
No
9 (15.3%)
Unsure
8 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Print

Author Topic: A Survey This Is  (Read 114043 times)

« Reply #210 on: January 21, 2006, 12:32:55 AM »
whats a CT?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2006, 12:38:42 AM »
It's a custom title.  Those funny little phrases that go below your name.

Okay, so I don't have IRC.  Am I an outcast now? XP
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2006, 12:45:16 AM »
what's an IRC??? GOd, theres to many things i dont understand
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2006, 09:55:06 AM »
It's the chat type thing that #tmk is on.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
PTP: I know exactly how you feel.

Oh, that kind of IRC.  Great.  Now I may know why I got that!  I tried several times to get on the TMK chat room with different user names (just to see what it looks like) but each time I couldn't figure out what to do.  I think I needed to download that software so you can talk and surf the web at the same time.  But my parents don't want me to talk on chat rooms so I can't do it anyway.  I know... I talk on a forum board which is a lot like a chat room and therefore I should be able to but it doesn't work like that.  I'll just obey them and not argue and just enjoy the forums. (Plus my Dad said I should stop using MSN Messenger because of virus possibilities and a chat room is probably like that too, right?)

But maybe someday!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 11:38:03 AM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2006, 02:35:09 PM »
Didn't you say you were in college? If you're at least 18, your parents shouldn't have control about what you do online; you're the one responsible. I really don't think an 18-year-old+ would have dangers going into the chatroom of one of the safest websites EVER, especially since most the people there are people from the forums, too.

You're more likely to get viruses and junk through Internet Explorer, I imagine, than chatting programs.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2006, 03:12:39 PM »
Yoshisaurus Rex?  In college??  Jeez... I get younger every day.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2006, 03:54:07 PM »
Markio: XD Why, do you think I act like a 10-year old? Just kidding.

Sapph: I know and I agree.  But as long as I'm still with my parents *nervously laughs* I should still obey them and know they care about my safety.  You have a good point though.  Maybe I should tell them how safe this place is (and that gurls don't eksist on teh intanet!).  However, even if they did let me I still might not go on.  I'm busy with college work again and have this funny fear that I would have problems with getting addicted to using it and waste too much time.  Sorry, I know those excuses probably sound lamer than anything.  But like I said before, maybe someday!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #218 on: January 21, 2006, 03:58:17 PM »
I'm not ten.  It's just that when I first came here, I thought everyone was my age, and there wasn't much to disprove it, until everyone said how old they were.

« Reply #219 on: January 21, 2006, 04:06:16 PM »
I know, I was just teasing you (sorry if I came across there wrong).  I also used to think that people were the same age I am.  And I sometimes have this bad habit of thinking that some people are little kids when most could be older than me!  Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2006, 04:08:25 PM »
Unsure, one might exists but there's no actual proof
You just wasted previous seconds of your life if you read this signature which doesn't really contain anything interesting.

« Reply #221 on: January 21, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »
yes. abortion is evil. it's just like murdering, in my opinion, that is

I agree. Abortion is a waste of life, the most pure substance on Earth. It should not be waisted. In my opinion, it is robbing an innocent child of ever having the joys and thrills the world. Killing under the cloak of abortion is nothing more then an act of murder.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #222 on: January 21, 2006, 07:05:36 PM »
I mean, at least put the poor kid in an orphanage if you don't want it, rather than take its opportunity of life away entirely.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #223 on: January 21, 2006, 07:59:32 PM »
Yeah!  I mean, haven't people seen what happened to Annie, and Oliver Twist, and Sophie?  They ended up being adopted by millionares, or becoming friends with Big Friendly Giants!  Or what about that girl in The Little Princess?  Something good happened to her that was good... and Madeline, of course!

« Reply #224 on: January 21, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »
Was that a joke or were you being serious?  No offense either way.

I don't understand how anyone can support abortion when you know how terrible it really is.  I can see how you might need to in case you need to save the mother's life, but that's the only thing I can see.  I wonder if many of the mothers who abort feel guilt from doing that?  I'm open to hear from anyone who can tell me if there's more good reasons to have abortions (as long as you don't bite my head off XD).

Here's another good question to ask: do you believe in heaven?  And what do you think it will be like.  Even though "the half has not been thought of yet".  I think it might be someting like going back to your childhood and being with your saved family, friends, great people from the Bible, and God!  Then some of us could finally meet each other, I'd like that.

Print