Print

Author Topic: Question about signatures..  (Read 12133 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 10:42:41 PM »
I thought they could just have it programmed to not even accept banners bigger than so-and-so by so-and-so.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 11:22:57 PM »
We like to keep it simple around here, like the old ASP forum was. Unobtrusive and un-annoying.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »
Say, are links permitted in our signatures? I've yet to see a single member with a RickRo, err, nondescript URL in theirs, so it leads me to wonder.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »
Sig violation because all plain-text URLs get converted to links and you can't use code in sigs.

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
I don't like banners. TMK is fine the way it is.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »
About avatars: I think they're a good thing. I've pestered MEGAߥTE to create a theme that looks like this one and includes them--an option for users who like that sort of thing. I would do it myself but I'm only a global mod, not an admin.

About banner sigs: No. They're annoying. Enough said.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2009, 02:18:02 AM »
Didn't Mß say before that he was going to do them?  Although it's not even hard to do.

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2009, 03:25:51 AM »
I think he was waiting for the next version of the forum software or something along those lines. And, as far as I know, the next version is still in early beta.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2009, 12:15:37 PM »
It's not a big deal to me, really. I guess it's just that most other forums have 'em.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2009, 02:34:28 PM »
I think he was waiting for the next version of the forum software or something along those lines. And, as far as I know, the next version is still in early beta.
Although you are right, it probably wouldn't take too long to add it.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »
I have a library card that I've had since before I really had a signature, when I had just barely learned cursive. Once I had developed a moderately decent signature, I just signed it over top of the old one, without really thinking. But I don't think the librarian ever noticed, or would have cared.

EDIT: Hey, what happened to the post that was here a few hours ago that I was kind of replying to?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2009, 02:56:07 PM »
Deleted, maybe?

Print