Print

Author Topic: Mario the Music Man  (Read 6336 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 05:38:49 PM »
Yes, I read it to.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2003, 10:06:56 PM »
Yay!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2003, 03:34:18 PM »
Must this thread die so soon? Will not anyone else read my Mailbag entry? I only know of three people who have done so thus far.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2003, 04:16:35 PM »
I had read it when you first posted it, but I just didn't say anything.
Quite interesting, though.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone emulate the mailbag before.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2003, 09:06:54 PM »
Thanks, Fifth! That brings the count up to the square number 4!

To be me is to be devoid of Special Powers.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2003, 12:03:00 AM »
Does anyone remember Square One? That was a cool show!

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2003, 09:19:37 AM »
Did you think this topic was dead? Looks like I didn't for some reason. Well, whatever. It doesn't really matter, as you can see, because this topic isn't dead. How else would you be here right now? What, do you have the Special Power for entering dead topics? If you do . . . I'm scared . . .

[C.: I'll be at our pads Fri. or Sat.]

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2003, 11:25:20 PM »
Okay. I'm gonna go drop a note there anyway.

Aigh! It's the return of the undead topic!

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2003, 01:50:52 PM »
This poor topic. My poor, mysteriously excluded Mailbag message. Only four people. If only it had been Mailbag material—but it wasn't, it just wasn't . . .

What I really should have done was post this in General Mario Chat. Don't you think so, O only person in these forums who will even see this post of mine? It even has "Mario" in it's title. Surely it belongs there more than a majority of the topics that actually are. You know what the absolutely crazy, ironic thing about that is? I intended to put this thread in General Mario Chat when I first posted it, but by some freak of Wa-something-or-other I put it here by mistake. Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhydfonasdfasdf . . .

Hey, I know what I'll do. I'm going to post a thread in General Chat asking how many people actually visit the topics in General Chat. And after it gets its total of somewhere between zero and two replies, I might repost this topic in General Mario Chat. Who knows? That might bring the number up to five.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2003, 02:17:43 PM »
I read all the topics in any category that have been updated since I was last there (unless I have no interest in it. Usually I come around to a topic I wasn't interested once it starts getting popular).
I also read your post earlier but didn't have anything to say.
To quote Plato:
"Wise people speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."  Hmm...I might use that as my next sig.  :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print