Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791645 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #705 on: June 13, 2006, 01:51:58 PM »
Yeppers, he was the one who started one of the most prolific threads of all time.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2006, 02:26:31 PM »
Heh, welcome back Yoshi6. Great to see old faces popping back up again.

Quite a few of the older members are still around, though many don't post as often as they should.

« Reply #707 on: June 14, 2006, 09:29:24 PM »
First of all, welcome back, all of the older members! A strange coincidence that you all showed up in the same month...

And... I'm back! I've been VERY busy with life... you know, getting a full-time job, getting ready for college, getting into a big band, getting a Ford Mustang 06. ^_^ Anyway, yeah, as Sapphira said, I have been lurking around here every so often. But only to check PMs. Those of you who I haven't responded to, or responded late, I apologize. I did see your PMs, but didn't really have time to check back on you.

I got a PSP on my birthday along with Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories(Very fun!). I know I told you guys I used to have a PSP but then sold it, but that was because I had no idea of what I can do now with my PSP. Since I got some updates, I can get some music on it, download movies, have email, camera, browser, etc. I still think the DS is a little bit better, but only because of the games and game play.

On a side note, I have been reading a few threads and posts of the FFs, but haven't posted myself. So I do know what's going on.

For those who remembered my birthday, thanks! It was a blast. A couple of my friends and I went to a LAN gaming center called Combat Zone(If anyone is familiar with it). If you don't know what it is: It has a bunch of computers that customers can play on. It has many games you can play, but mainly Steam games(Half-Fife 2 kind of games).

Anyway, I probably still won't be here that much, but hopefully will be posting more. It's nice to see you all again, and I hope to see some of you in WFC! ^_^
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 09:31:37 PM by Khold »

« Reply #708 on: June 15, 2006, 07:51:26 PM »
Yee-ha! Khold's back! Ah, how different the forums (and AC:WW) were without you.

« Reply #709 on: June 16, 2006, 01:13:20 PM »
Well...hello, I guess? Anyway, I found the most difficult flash game(those who have played it, plz don't tell how it ends!)
http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/steadyhand.html

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #710 on: June 16, 2006, 01:20:58 PM »
Welcome to the forums, Moronmail. Most of us here are experienced enough to know that that game's a shocker. And that particular one isn't very scary (or difficult), either.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 01:24:45 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #711 on: June 16, 2006, 01:24:41 PM »
oh...well crap.

« Reply #712 on: June 16, 2006, 07:18:13 PM »
Well, this isn't exactly a return, but my computer locked me out for 14 days, which greatly reduced my time here. But now that it's been fixed (apparantly for 3 days and I was not informed), I'll probably go back to my regularly scheduled activity-ness here.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #713 on: June 16, 2006, 07:21:00 PM »
Hey there!
I'd heard about this place for a while now, and finally decided to join up!
"Silly Bowsie, tiers are for queers!"

Jman

• Score
« Reply #714 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »
I am back from my weeklong Bible Study/leadership training camp.  It was a blast.  But I will tell you more about that later.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #715 on: June 17, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
Hey Jman welcome back...hope you can get a new chapter of Revenge of Luigi done. :)

« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2006, 09:37:58 AM »
Hey, I'm PaintGamma. I'm new here.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #717 on: June 18, 2006, 10:37:50 AM »
*cough*

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #718 on: June 18, 2006, 11:57:07 AM »
Hello TEM. I haven't talked to you in a while.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #719 on: June 18, 2006, 07:04:32 PM »
Hey, PaintGamma, and welcome to the Fungi Forums. Don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already, and have a good time here! :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print