Print

Author Topic: You get mad, you lose.  (Read 9420 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 08:03:49 PM »
You guys ever hear of Nostalgia Critic? He just reviewed Biodome.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 08:37:48 PM »

Any Metallica fan knows EXACTLY what I mean by this.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »
What Metallica fan?
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
Ronald P. Heindale

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 04:02:05 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 05:20:00 PM »
I lost. Perhaps he'll be unbanned for a thirteenth birthday present.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 07:10:42 PM »
Sonic SatAM was cancelled because of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.

Also: Bat credit card.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:15:41 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2010, 06:57:57 PM »
I have officially made this the Nostalgia Critic thread, because I'm awesome.
DISCUSS

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 07:26:50 PM »
I have officially made this the Nostalgia Critic thread, because I'm awesome.
DISCUSS
Well, as long as you're doing that, I'll-- *gets zapped by lightning bolt thrown by Mako*
You didn't say wot wot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2010, 08:06:15 PM »
I lost, because someone is trying to derail my thread.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 05:27:46 PM »
this reply is useful
this replyis ussselfu

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
The Nostalgia Critic seriously sucks ass and isn't funny.

And I'm not just saying that to fit in with this thread, I seriously believe it.

Seriously, he really sucks. Him and the AVGN and all those other dumb*** old-game-reviewing video series. They attract wildly undue popularity considering all any of them ever do is just scream at a TV screen for ten minutes about some old game you'll never play, but will then go on to say sucks anyway. Have any of you actually played E.T. the game? No? Well then shut the **** up, no one cares about your opinion on the matter. And you know what else? That whole deal about the E.T. cartridges being buried in the desert is an urban legend. It never happened, deal with it. You're not being hip or cool by saying old games suck, especially ones you've never played. You're just piggybacking on the popularity of some dumb*** on the internet who did it before anyone else. You can say Superman 64 is "hilariously bad" or "sad bad it's good"  until your face turns blue. No one gives a [dukar].
every

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 11:34:32 AM »

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 01:31:06 PM »
*hears TV in the next room* That frickin' Snuggle Bunny commercial with the electronic diabetes-inducing cute voice, the one that Jamster keeps playing. Man I want to shoot that bunny. Here it is if you want to have a listen. I don't care if it's adorable in France or Germany or whatever, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Oh god, I bet you anything it's going to be in the next Dance Dance Revolution and I'm going to be dancing to it because it sounds just like every other bubblegum pop song in that series.

As for you, Glorb... yeah, I lost at your post. But I do admit he seemed pretty mean-spirited for the "Lost In Space" review, especially with his "Mwa-mwa-MWAHHH". And I liked "Lost In Space". It wasn't memorable, but it wasn't as horrible as the other stuff he watches either. I couldn't sit through all of it, probably the one episode I had to walk out on. I was feeling the same way about his "Battlefield Earth" review even though that's a movie I'd probably hate anyway. Too much hate-laden yelling, not enough "you couldn't SPELL your name" overacting.
I don't care for AVGN's profanity rants either because it's way more disgusting than funny. What keeps me watching AVGN, rather, is the WTD faces and moments of speechlessness he seems to have a lot. Hard to top when he left a game on overnight for infinite lives, only to return and find his live counter topped out at six.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 02:05:43 PM by penguinwizard »
You didn't say wot wot.

Print