Print

Author Topic: Alignment Game  (Read 8845 times)

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »
Weegee, they actually have one:

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 09:02:35 PM »
Chaotic good.
The Centaurs?  I thought it was pretty clear that they disliked the good side just as much as the Death Eaters.

Also, Weegee, I'd probably put Ridley at Chaotic Evil, Kirby at Chaotic Good, and... I dunno, Yoshi doesn't seem to fit Lawful Neutral very well.  I'd go for Meta Knight or possibly the Federation of the Metroid universe.

EDIT: That poster is spot-on in some regards, but what is Ganondorf doing in Chaotic Evil?  He's Neutral Evil if he's not Lawful; and why is Snake there at all? 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:04:08 PM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 09:09:20 PM »
By that logic, Turtlekid, they'd probably be chaotic neutral. But their actions as shown in the books tend more toward the side of good.

And non-sentient Pokémon are not true neutral. They are unaligned.

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 09:31:51 PM »
PL: Yes, but that one's based more on SSBB than Nintendo. Besides, Bowser and Ganondorf are completely misaligned.

TK: I was considering Kirby for Chaotic Good, but he only fits that bill in a handful of games. As for Yoshi, I was going by SMW's dialogue, which presents them as hapless creatures which only offer their assistance per Mario's request. But I suppose that's not the intended interpretation of "Lawful Neutral".
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
Bowser isn't Lawful Evil?

Actually, he probably is Neutral Evil because he's willing to team up with Mario if it means advancing his goals. As for Ganondorf, yeah, he should be Lawful Evil.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print