Print

Author Topic: Bowser's obsession  (Read 3581 times)

« on: April 23, 2010, 09:04:23 AM »
Hello, this is my little drabble about my favorite Mario character Bowser, enjoy.

"Gwaah, i hate Mario, he always trashes my plans, my awesome plan to create a new galaxy was ruined thanks to that meddlesome plumber, now there is nothing else left for me to do" Bowser sobbed in his private bedroom with Kamek by his side. "Do not cry, your sobbiness, you are thinking about HER too much, why not relax a bit and focus on your kingdom instead" Kamek said with a soft voice. " Do i look like i have time for such things, my kingdom is small compared to the Mushroom Kingdom, Princess Peach is enlarging her territory as we speak, and it is only a matter of time before they reach Dark Land, i need Princess Peach captive so that this war will be won in our favor and my kingdom shall rise again" Bowser said while watching a portrait of Princess Peach he has stolen from her castle during his galaxy creation attempt. "Not too fast, King Bowser" Said a familiar voice. "Gaah, Mario, what are you doing here, that's it, Mario, i am going to end you and then no one will stop me, i will be unstoppable, gwa ha ha ha" Bowser said in a menacing voice. "Don't ever think about it Bowser, i have-a been send here by Princess Peach, she has requested me to watch over you and make sure you are not going to kidnap her again, otherwise, i shall pound you and then carry you to the castle-a dungeons" Mario said while proudly displaying his new flame-proof Super-Ultra hammer. "I hate you, Mario" Bowser complained.

Well, there was my little drabble, i hope you like it. Also, you can submit your own ideas of how this story would continue, all kinds of reviews are welcome.
Power of People is stronger than People in Power.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 03:56:09 PM »
Cool story bro.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 05:06:56 PM »
I actually enjoyed it as well.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
Cool story bro.
I actually enjoyed it as well.

Lawl. Anyways, judging by the title, I was expecting this to be an erotic fanfic. Oh well.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:39 PM »
I was expecting fan art that got put in the wrong subforum.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 06:02:18 AM »
Expecting good grammar?  Too bad.  Waluigi Time.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print