Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 313041 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #825 on: July 23, 2009, 04:14:02 AM »
That is a long time for a potted plant, sentient or not, to live.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #826 on: July 23, 2009, 07:15:35 AM »
While it's not a birthday per se, today the twins are four months old.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #827 on: July 23, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »
Happy monthday!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #828 on: July 23, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »
Happy birthday to the departed MaxVance and happy 4th month to the twins!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #829 on: July 30, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »
Happy Birthday, Boo Dudley!

EDIT: Happy Birthday, NintendoExpert89!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 08:44:32 PM by FlamingBlueMario »
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #830 on: August 17, 2009, 09:11:03 AM »
Today is my birthday. Hooray!

« Reply #831 on: August 18, 2009, 07:36:26 AM »
Many happy returns. :)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #832 on: August 26, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »
Happy belated Birthday, Black Mage. :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #833 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
I imagine if I mention my birthday, people are going to Google "choo-choo train" and blam the forum with pictures of generic steam engines. If anything, post of a picture of any BNSF train when the time comes and I'll be happy.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #834 on: August 27, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #835 on: August 27, 2009, 08:50:05 PM »
I actually like Thomas the Tank Engine.

« Reply #836 on: August 27, 2009, 08:56:44 PM »
It was an obsession for me in my earlier childhood. I ended up passing that on to my baby sister some years later.

Needless to say... my wooden train collection has dwindled. I kinda gave up on it anyway though.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #837 on: August 27, 2009, 10:40:48 PM »
It was an obssesion for me to, and still kinda is, though it appears that games take presidence over all other hobbies.

I don't particularly care for the Thomas the Tank Engine. Just give me a classic Brio train or set any day. It's actually been several years since I have gotten more pieces for it..

While we're close to the subject: has there ever been a Brio game? I don't really recall if there has been..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #838 on: August 28, 2009, 12:40:50 AM »
I dunno, Toad. I like Brio products and would still mess with it if I knew where my stuff ended up, but I grew out of that and model railroads now. I have an HO scale model railroad on a 4x8 sheet of plywood and I model the railroad for this locale....which is Burlington Northern Santa Fe (anybody on the east coast will have no idea what BNSF is because they don't run there. You should be seeing CSX locomotives there).

Anyway, I love Thomas because it has a huge, intricate storyline that explains why *everything* is the way it is: locations, why engines have been added to the Fat Controller's engine roster, where Sodor is, why lines are abandoned, all mergers with other railroads, what engines Thomas & friends are in real life, a complete history of the island's railway system, etc. I just love that it's a kid's show with talking locomotives, but the setting isn't completely out there and surreal...it's just steam engines going about their daily business. I think it's very clever that it's wrapped up in a kid's show and kept simple, but there's such a deep story behind it all. (Gotta read the books to know. Nothing is explained much in the TV show...and no, I'm not talking about friggin' Shining Time Station... ugh.)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #839 on: August 31, 2009, 08:39:40 AM »
Happy birthday, Rao!
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print