Print

Author Topic: Sony + Nintendo Collab Prototype From 1991 FOUND!  (Read 4137 times)

« on: July 03, 2015, 06:38:23 PM »
(Some language in video)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCV6RusogAk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCV6RusogAk</a>

Pics!

"My dad worked for a company, apparently one of the guys he used to work with, I think his name was Olaf, used to work at Nintendo and when my dad's company went bankrupt, my dad found it in a box of 'junk' he was supposed to throw out."

Only 200 of these were ever made. Amazing discovery, huh? I really wanna see what's on that cartridge, but he doesn't wanna **** up the prototype by plugging stuff into it and potentially shorting it out. Ah, well...

Forum thread where the guy answers questions on it
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:40:25 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 07:34:40 PM »
Oh hey, I remember seeing that somewhere. Thanks for posting more info on it here.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 08:42:05 PM »
Cool. Wonder what the Japanese text on the cart says. Probably just the date.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 10:12:19 PM »
The "questions" thread you linked rapidly became a debate about whether or not it is real while the guy who has it never came back...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 02:10:30 AM »
If it's on the internet, it will eventually become a debate... no matter how mundane.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2015, 02:33:12 AM »
No it won't.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 12:28:26 AM »
Cool. Wonder what the Japanese text on the cart says. Probably just the date.
Supposedly it says "demo version" or something similar...I just know that from what's been going around, the word "demo" is in there somewhere.

Also, BP, the person who said it was fake later clarified that they were joking and the Google Translation from French to English was botched
Relics.

Print