Print

Author Topic: Pizza calls.  (Read 3322 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« on: June 01, 2004, 05:54:42 PM »
My friend sent me these. Quite humorous. No?

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:43:16 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2004, 06:20:12 PM »
Haha. Classic stuff.

101. Ask for a bag of those plastic things that come in the center of pizzas. Explain that it's for religious reasons.

"There''s never enough time to do all the nothing you want."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2004, 06:29:31 PM »
hahahhaha! I love that one! I laughed for like 5 minutes after I read this!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2004, 07:42:02 PM »
That was so funny! My dad takes orders at Pizza Pro. It would be funny if called him at work and used some of these. Then when he comes home, he'd tell us about the strange phone call and I would mysteriously say, "Ya, pretty weird." ;)

Edited by - MarlieMoo14 on 6/1/2004 6:47:59 PM
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2004, 08:42:19 PM »
102. Order that you want to be deaf.  When they ask you to repeat it, say, "Lucky!" and hang up.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2004, 10:01:31 PM »
Hahahaha, incredible, I almost cracked a rib.  :D

103.  Have a chorus of "P-p-p-pizza!" and "Ooooooooh" in the background.

104.  When they answer, whisper quietly and say, "Hard Of Hearing On Haunted Oaks", and when they say, "What?", say "Hohoho!" and hang up.

105.  Ask if they would like to be hypnotized.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2004, 10:07:53 PM »
#106 Use an Arnold Schwarzeneggar Sound Board from the internet to order your pizza.

Ah yes, the little white table things... I have a massive collection of them. I love them. Right now, I think I have like 57 or something.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2004, 10:39:12 PM »
I found something like this about things to say to a telemarketer.
"Sure, I'll buy it...IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR SOUL!"
But I can't remember where it was.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2004, 10:46:09 PM »
This is a different kind of prank call.  When your phone rings, answer with, "Hi, this is Jeffrey, I'd like a large pizza with extra horseradish"  and when they start to respond, say "Oh, sorry, you must have the wrong number, see ya."  Of course, make sure the person who called you isn't someone important, like your friend or your dad's boss or someone.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2004, 11:50:41 PM »
#107 When they ask for your adress, give them the adress of the pizza parlor.  End the conversation before they realize what has happened.

#108 Same as above, but make the call from a cell-phone just outside of the pizza parlor.  After you hang up, walk into the pizza parlor, take a seat, and wait to see if they deliver your pizza.  If someone tries to offer you a menu, say that you've already ordered.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2004, 09:21:53 AM »
There are some pretty funny links to Arnold Schwart..... Prank calls a pizza parlor out there. But, I'm not providing a link, because of some imappropriate words.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 06:39:31 PM »
Ha ha, not Pizza. WAL MART!!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:43:47 PM by Koopaslaya »
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2004, 07:12:26 PM »
Hahaha! Hey wait a second... some of this sounds quite like something I mentioned several times somewhere that resulted in people yelling at me about it.  Oh yeah... it was that 250 Ways to be Annoying thing!  Haha! Talk about side-splitting hilarious! (#20 was the best)  If you read it online just watch out for some bad language and disturbing material.

Back to pizza!
#109 Pretend like you're calling a movie rental store and keep asking for movies about pizza
#110 Ask for them to put poison in the pizza for your special guest because you've "completely run out"
#111 Let your pet talk into the phone
#112 Try to convince the person talking to you that their life is in danger and they immediately need to get as far away from that place as possible
#113 Order a pizza with different toppings on each slice
#114 Ask for all the ingrediants for each part of the pizza and say "Thanks, now I can make my own!"
#115 Demand that Brittney Spears or some other celeb delivers the pizza to your house
#116 Pretend like you're a telemarketer for Nintendo and at the beginning say, "Who are you... really?"
#117 Ask for a pizza in the shape of your head and then describe what it looks like

And in case you're wondering, I'm not back for good, sorry.  Just thought I would stop by!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 12/14/2004 5:49:20 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print