Print

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 2135 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« on: July 28, 2004, 12:21:59 PM »
Geez, I've been cranky all of a sudden. Reading my last few posts I noticed that I've been very mean to all of you. A huge combination of things are happening in my life, so I've been mean to everyone. Sorry to everyone who feels this. I don't want to turn intop an enemy of everyone, so I'm going to take a break from everything for a while Including the FF and #TMK. I need to think things over. Sorry to anyone again. I've been a real jerk. I hope I don't turn into a "jon."

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 03:43:05 PM »
jon had a reason to be angry and leave the forums, koopaslaya. So don't badmouth him.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/28/2004 2:44:08 PM
Deezer was here.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 04:32:49 PM »
Well, I joined just after he left, so I'm sorry, but I heard that he was annoying and rude. Sorry I I offended you. Judging by your sig, I would say you are Jon's Friend.
Bah, There I go again.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 08:28:31 PM »
Apology accepted, KS. By the way, what you heard about jon is not true.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 09:22:19 PM »
That's enough complaining, say hi to jon in the Land of the Banned for me.

Print