Video Games > Mario Chat

The worst Mario character(s)

(1/5) > >>

nintendo is sorry:
I think that theres already been a topic on this before, but I'm not sure. Don't get mad at me if there is. Just simply tell me. The worst Mario character [in my mind] is Wario. I mean, some of his games are good [primarily the Game Boy series games] but WarioWorld sucked incredibly. Wario should really just be in Game Boy series system games[in an adventure type game] Wario can be in games like Mario Kart and junk, but when it comes to home systems, Wario is worse than Ty! Well, what do you guys think? Wario really just a portable game guy to me.

Nintendo owns you.

Jake:
What are you saying, Killa? Wario rules! Worse than Ty the Tasmanian Tiger? I think not. Also, Wario World WAS cool. It sure wasn't Super Mario Sunshine, but still fun. Anywho, my least favorite? Lanky Kong. Sure, the DKC characters were not considered Mario characters, until recently, but still. I really couldn't stand that gimp. He was so incredibly ugly (even uglier than Cranky Kong) too. Sure, just about all three of the the newer DKC characters (the other two are Tiny and Chunky Kong) were lame, but Lanky Kong, wins the cake for lamest DKC character ever. And now that the DKC series is part of the Mario Universe (since Rare sold all of the DKC characters to Nintendo), he also wins the cake for lamest. Mario character. Ever.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 11/22/2003 7:57:42 PM

Popple:
I love wario. Lanky kong is who i was thinking of, but i didnt think he was considered a mario character. In the mushroom kingdom, however, i think that the worst character is Bowser, of course. He has been the evil force in all but two or three mario games. He is the most evilish of them all.

Xarbok:
OK, I think I need to step in and say a few things.  I kind of agree and disagree with all of you.

First of all, Killa of PS2, I thought Wario World was great.  It and Wario Land VB I think were the best Wario games made, and I think Wario is one of the best Mario characters.  There's a lot of reasons, too many to post here.  However, I did like the gameboy Wario games a lot.  One way to look at it is that you can't really compare Wario Land and Wario World, as they're completely different.

Second off, Lonic, you're right - Wario rules.  However, Birdo's right that Lanky is not a Mario character.  You say that Lanky is a DKC character, but he isn't really that either - he was never in any of the DKC or DKL games.  I personally would classify him as a "Rare character."  Everything else you said is right, though.

Third, Birdo, you're right about Lanky, as I just said.  The only thing I disagree with you on is your statement on Bowser.  Sure, he's an evil guy and all, but you've gotta admit that he's darn cool.  In fact, I think that his evilness makes him even cooler --- but that's just me.

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

Popple:
I thought It meant worst as in baddest or evilest (if that is a word) Bowser is my favorite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version