Print

Author Topic: Killa of PS2 gone crazy?  (Read 9130 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2004, 07:19:14 PM »
Sadib, everyone knows that, fool. You just blew your cover again. Now you're gonna be banned again. Quick everyone, point and laugh!

Edited by - Meowrik on 3/6/2004 5:20:53 PM
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2004, 08:32:17 PM »
The only thing funny enough to laugh at would be if you're wrong, Meowrik, which is very likely.

And Sapph, let me rephrase my second post:  Actually, he's not really evil, Sapphira.

If at first you don't succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Edited by - Markio on 3/6/2004 6:33:13 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2004, 11:17:45 AM »
"...you spelled where wrong."

Well, badbowser, it is a simple typo. It is a commonly mispelled word along with a plentiful supply with others in our hard-to-learn-and-understand language.

SAPPHIRA, I am disappointed with what you called Sadib. He is NOT evil because "evil" means that a person *works* for the devil and lives only to do heinous crimes like murder, etc. He's not evil if he's doing some silly, little prone-to-failure hacking project for someone's account. What you called Sadib is the most ridiculous thing I'VE heard from you.

Yeah, like Sapph said, Killa, if he is hacking into your account.... oh, crap... I spilled orange juice on my shirt... *runs to change* Ok, as I was saying, if he is hacking into your account, change your password.******

******- Based on actual events as this post was being typed.

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2004, 04:47:29 PM »
Geeze people! Evil is hyperbole.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2004, 05:58:05 PM »
Thank you, Screech. Yeesh, people, I was only exaggerating! Why must all of you take everything so literally? Ugh... Exaggerating is something I ALWAYS do... (AAAH! See, I just did! >_< )

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2004, 06:08:28 PM »
My my, strange things happen while I am away.

Come get some, punk!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2004, 06:15:51 PM »
How many accounts is that? Marioguy/sadib100/linkguy/yay_marioguy/chefdude/badbowser/ZeldaTendo isn't that some fourm record or something?
Let me away from this boulder!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2004, 06:22:41 PM »
Hmm...
marioguy, sadib100, yay_marioguy, linkguy, nurberd (marioguy) [never posted under this name], chefdude, badbowser, and ZeldaTendo.

At least *8*... Who knows if he's made any other accounts... -_-'

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2004, 07:18:29 PM »
He did post under nurberd, or however it's spelled. I remember greeting "Fred Smokey Nurberd."

"I hate that freakin'' marshmallow."- Homestar Runner, on Marshie
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2004, 08:03:41 PM »
Sapphira, I know I overreacted, but read my last post to see what my first post should have looked like.

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2004, 11:29:52 PM »
Sapph, two things I disagree with on your post on the first page about human nature, etc:

1)Humans are naturally evil?  Not really. Humans are DEFINITELY not perfect either, but I'd say humans in general are somewhere in the neutral zone.  Like, a seven on a pH scale of ethics.  Like a five from one to ten on a rating of goodness.  Ugh, too many metaphors.  All I mean is that "evil" is a little too strong a word to describe humanity.  I apologize for making a big deal out of it.  Because it isn't a big deal.

2)'Naturally good' a load of crud, huh?  I don't like judging humans as a whole.  There are so many persons out there that are truly nice and loving.  Of course, there are humans out there that laugh at others' misfortunes and exclude others for uncanny reasons.  As a whole, humans aren't more evil or more good.  We're just in the middle.  Individually, human beings can be great.  Or bad.  I don't like judging a group as a whole because I'm classified into some group that I don't belong to.

That's all I have to say, but remember, after you called him evil, I meant to say, "Sadib100 isn't evil, really."

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2004, 07:21:35 PM »
If Killa of PS2's account was hacked, which it probably was, or he suddenly became retarded/drunk, changing your password would do no good because the hacker would just hack the password again.

Also, even though you are an admin Sapphira doesn't mean you have true power over members, no one really does. For one, Megabyte told me on the chatroom that the IP thing doesn't work, and second, banning emails is no use since you can just whip up a new email. Plus, if this forum's IP blocker actually worked, marioguy would download an IP Mixer.

So there you go.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 08:23:33 PM »
Anyone seen Spam Monkey lately? He reviving closed topics. More like A-- Monkey.

My identity will not be spoken.
My identity will not be spoken.

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2004, 09:16:33 PM »
YOUR ALL WRONG! Killa of PS2 IS marioguy! I knew it the whole time! It's him! IT'S HIM! IT'S HIM I TELL YOU!

---------------------------------------------

I can change. Seriously!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2004, 10:41:30 PM »
Hm, that last post of his sure did seem like marioguy ;)

Print