Print

Author Topic: The Silly Mario Fan Theories Thread  (Read 188979 times)

« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2012, 12:16:18 AM »
Did the Special Zone get shafted there?  I can't seem to find it anywhere, assuming that thing up in the center of the sky appears to be Rainbow Road.  Unless the curve on the right side of Rainbow Road IS the Special Zone...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »
The Toads with gold trim jackets are Peach's cabinet members

Green, red, yellow, blue, purple, Toadsworth, Toadette, and Toad are all Peach's high ranking officials (I'm assuming), which is why we always see only them ever doing something useful when Bowser invades.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 11:11:03 AM »
Here's a nice map:

Awesome picture!

Toad, you make a pretty good point there, but weren't there other red, yellow, and green Toads at the start of Super Mario Galaxy?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 09:29:55 PM »
I'm still unsure.. I forget if they had gold trim or not, but they were definitely higher rank than the other Toads since they got the reccomendation at the end (end game spoilers there, just in case)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 10:03:35 PM »
I think he means the Toad Town civilians wandering around at the prologue.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2012, 10:22:08 PM »
Oh right! I love my theory, but keep forgetting that ALL the TOADS have gold trim. Time to re-theorise..

Edit: Ok! The Toad Brigade are Peach's cabinet members. Why Toad/Toadette/Toadsworth weren't there (or where they were) is anybody's guess.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 08:47:43 PM by Toad »

« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2012, 01:04:52 AM »
Toad is the red toad in the Toad Brigade.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
Luigi is dead and nobody realizes it.
Not even Luigi himself. This is why the mansion just won't go away, and also why he has the Negative Zone in Brawl. Luigi is dead and his soul is still kicking around. It's just...nobody knows he's dead and neither does he. Also, the "L is Real" plaque in the castle courtyard is actually his gravestone, but nobody realizes that because they can't read it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #158 on: May 21, 2012, 08:34:52 PM »
Then who buried him? What does Peach think?
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #159 on: May 22, 2012, 11:59:16 AM »
Maybe he just vanished and came back like a Jedi.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #160 on: May 24, 2012, 11:17:07 PM »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »
Mario Kart Double Dash's two-man kart system hasn't returned because too many of the characters hate each other.
Everything was going fine until the 150cc races. Then everyone was paired with someone outside of their usual team. For some matches, this was acceptable. For others, it was just awkward. For a few, there was nothing but burning hatred. Koopa Troopa was paired with someone like Petey Piranha, and one racist comment led to another, and soon Koopa was dead. Dead! Petey was permabanned, Koopa became Dry Bones for Mario Kart DS while he waited for his flesh to grow back.

The tyrannical human dictators had the power to command earthquakes.
EVERYTHING is afraid of earthquakes in Mario's world. If something heavy drops or jumps close by, Mario is petrified. If Mario does that huge cape-stomp move, everything dies. It's all just bad memories.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 03:05:56 AM by BP »
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »
I thought of this one while playing some Mario vs. Luigi with lives on yesterday.

The mini mushroom was intended to be a biological weapon
It was a prototype of the poison mushroom, and it's ability to make anyone die in one hit was used against enemies, but they could sneak into small spaces and it was decided to engineer a better solution.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2012, 04:18:36 AM »
The Koopa Kingdom has a monopoly on hammers and boomerangs, the Mushroom Kingdom has a monopoly on fire and ice

Of these four...
Hammers: Most common Bro type, least common Mario power-up
Boomerangs: Second-most common Bro type, appeared as a somewhat above-average-awesome powerup in 3D Land and no other game, uncommon, but not nearly as sacred as the Hammer Suit was
Ice: Ice Bros aren't so common at all, but Ice Flowers were almost on the same level as Fire Flowers in NSMBW.
Fire: Fire Bros are pretty rare. Even though they appear in more games than Ice Bros do, the ratio of Ice Bros to Fire Bros as well as the consistent ratio of Boomerang and Hammer Bros to Fire Bros make them appear to be really rare. And I don't think I have to say much about how easily Mario gets his hands on fire.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:32:35 AM by BP »
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2012, 02:03:50 PM »
You could get a blue boomerang as a power-up in SMA4, but only via e-Reader. Actually I think the card for it was only released in Japan. :P

Print