Print

Author Topic: Wanted: Screen shots  (Read 32074 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: December 14, 2006, 01:36:09 PM »
So you've got a capture card, a bunch of games, and some free time? We want your screen shots!

If you want to help out, please check the list of wanted screen shots below.

How to contribute:
We will need PNG format and the highest resolution possible, please. You can e-mail us the screenshots or post them in this thread.

• Asterix & Obelix XXL 2: Mission Las Vegum - At least one screenshot for each Mario reference.
  • Custom Robo (GC) - Check the link for where to find the Mario reference. Screenshot(s) still needed for the page.
  • Back to the Future: The Game: Episode 1 (PC, PS3, Wii) - We need one screenshot for each line of the Mario reference.
  • Dragon Quest VIII - It is said that Morrie's bunny girls are called the "Super Morrie-o Sisters." We need at least a photograph to confirm this, and a proper screenshot for use on the site.
  • Mario Party 4 - "Kinopio Burger" poster for Mario in Japan section. The poster is seen on the wall in Order Up when the camera zooms in on the winning team.
  • Ogre Battle 64 - There's a claim that the names Mario and Kong appear in this game. We need at least a photograph for proof, and a proper screenshot for use on the site.
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - Check the link for where to find the Mario reference. If this is still in the Vita version, we'll need a screenshot.
  • Retro City Rampage - All the the Mario references. We have screens from the Vita version thanks to WarpRattler, but we could still use some from the PC and PS3 versions.
  • The Simpsons Game (multi-platform) - We need screens for pretty much every reference except for the NDS version.

Like the TMK credits project thread, I will update this post when other screen shots are needed.

Please don't reply to say that you can't help. Don't worry, you will be credited if you help us out.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:40:57 PM by Deezer »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 09:29:03 PM »
Is the VC download stuff still needed.

Edit:  I got video of all except swimming Mario and Luigi.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2007, 10:04:31 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 10:43:59 PM »
I guess not.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 07:34:31 PM »
I might be able to help. I hvae a Mario Party ROM for my other computer and it might be Mario Party 4. If it is then I'll send you any screen shot you need.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
Hey I was just wondering think you could use some photo's of the Super Nintendo arcade machine. Becuase I could get you some. We have 1 at our roller skating place.It has Super Mario World to play on it along with 2 others that you proboly dont want pictures of.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
I have the real game Mario Party 4. I just need to know how to attach attachements.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 09:29:33 PM »
You could also e-mail it.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 11:17:34 PM »
Nintendoobsessed, When you post, you should see an Additional Options... area. An attach bar is there. Click browse or type in the directory to attach.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 12:11:13 PM »
The first post has been updated. Can anyone help?

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 05:45:02 PM »
Theres also a Mario reference in Zelda Twilight Princess.
When you go to Lake Hylia theres a strange fellow named Fyer he offers cannon rides.
If you take a close look at the jacket he's wearing you'll see Bullet Bill on his right arm.
Has anyone seen my wallet? >.<

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »
I don't have a screenshot (sorry!) but it should be also noted that the volleyball minigame in Mario Parties 4 and 5 (and 6 I think.. it's been a while) take place on the beach infront of Kinopio Burger.

When the camera zooms in on the team on the left, look behind them for the building..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »
Theres also a Mario reference in Zelda Twilight Princess.
When you go to Lake Hylia theres a strange fellow named Fyer he offers cannon rides.
If you take a close look at the jacket he's wearing you'll see Bullet Bill on his right arm.
We already have this covered (with screenshot), see http://themushroomkingdom.net/games/loztp-wii for example.

I don't have a screenshot (sorry!) but it should be also noted that the volleyball minigame in Mario Parties 4 and 5 (and 6 I think.. it's been a while) take place on the beach infront of Kinopio Burger.
I did not know about that one. Though I played Mario Party 4 a brazilian times, I remember trying the volleyball game only like once or twice.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 08:08:11 AM »
Don't know if it's been reported yet, but it's not on the site, soooo...

Kotaku did an article a few months back about some of the references in '50s-cartoon-lookalike Peacock's attacks in upcoming XBLA/PSN fighter Skullgirls, and there are a couple (so far) that are relevant to this site.

Avery, Peacock's slave/helper thing, channeling his inner Goomba:

And here's some familiar ammunition:

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2013, 12:27:11 AM »
Now that the 3DS has Miiverse, is anyone out there a bad enough dude to take some 3DS screenshots for us?

First up, I want to take care of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. We need shots similar to those already on the N64 version's page. Also I heard there's a Mario mask in the Happy Mask Shop (with all masks from that dude's bag from Majora's Mask). We'll need a few different angles of that, please.

Just send me the link to the Miiverse post and I'll grab the pic. If anybody wants to work on other games, let me know. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 01:15:20 AM by Deezer »

Print