Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 69766 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2002, 10:02:01 AM »
And you know what really gets me, is that I still only score 15,000 points on the HRA even though I have a completed Regal series and matching carpet and wallpaper. What do I have to do? Oh by the way, if you put a completed T-Rex statue on the west side of your house, I heard you can get 14,000 points just for that from the HRA.

I wonder how much my next upgrade to the upstairs is going to cost???
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 12:56:31 PM »
You can't hardly get around a village on Halloween, everyone tries to get your candy, and if you dont have any or dont share, they turn your clothes to rags and turn items in to Jack-O-Lanterns and Jack in the boxes, and I wanted to get the spooky set. By the way, does anyone wanna try trading somr items ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2002, 12:45:08 AM »
Good idea! You want a bug zapper or a box? Umm... probably not a box... and the bug zapper actually belongs to my brother... but anyway, does anybody have an Arwing?
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2002, 10:20:08 AM »
You'll have to wait until Redd shows up in the spring or summer time chupp, and he might not have it in stock because it's all random at his store.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2002, 11:40:04 AM »
I got the January NP in the mail yesterday, and there was an AC code in there, it was for the Starman, very cool. Any body want a Peach or an orange ?

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2002, 12:47:59 PM »
jjf: More room in your house = more space for items = higher HRA scores.

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2002, 01:42:10 PM »
Ah but I have all the space in the world, but they still tell me that my house is a ware house, so I guess I should get more items. Gamefaqs has codes that you tell Tom Nook and you will get free stuff from him.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2002, 11:25:27 PM »
Well, do you just have a couple big rooms, or is it more smaller rooms? A warehouse seems to me like it would mean a big open space...
That was a joke.

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2002, 05:11:39 PM »
I read the 2nd floor doesn't need a theme.
 n/a

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2002, 05:48:11 PM »
Yeah, but the up-stairs gets rated, so it would be wise to have a completed series or theme. Oh I almost forgot, do more animals move into your village on certain days, or do you have to do what the well tells you so more people will want to live in your village??

Oh yeah!! I''m getting all the bells from the Feng Shui!! I have a money tree that gives me 3 bags of 30,000 bells too!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2002, 09:41:57 PM »
Is there a way to get lotsa bells quick? Besides shaking trees and digging up the ground? And selling peaches to ol' Tommy?
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2002, 07:30:26 PM »
Yeah, Gooch, I wanna trade! If you give me a peach, I'll give you a cherry (you CAN trade fruit, right?). I have a couple NES games and some other cool items, too. If you want to e-mail me, just click on the Mario icon above. Or we could type the trading codes right in the forums, I guess. Please let me know if you're still interested in trading!

Note on how to get money quickly: Tom Nook will buy the shells and corals found at the beach. Picking those things up is quick business, and they all return if you quit and start up again.

Some fish are worth a lot, too.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2002, 08:20:45 PM »
I'd like to trade, but I don't know how... Could someone please tell me? By the way, the HRA gave my house 1,344 points. Heh.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2002, 12:34:57 AM »
To trade, go to Tom Nook and talk to him. When the list of choices comes up, choose "Other Things." If you want to hear a code to give to someone else, choose "Hear Code." If you want to say a code that you received from someone else, choose "Say Code."

I actually have not yet traded with anyone. Why don't you tell me your name and town (be exact) so I can send you something? It would be good practice for both of us.

If anyone else (Gooch?) would like to trade, post here or e-mail me!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2002, 12:58:37 AM »
I would trade, but unless you want an orange box or something, I don't really have anything worth trading.
That was a joke.

Print