Print

Author Topic: Re: Super Mario Adcanced Update!!!  (Read 2649 times)

« on: July 10, 2001, 01:59:22 PM »
possibly, but I don't know if theres enough to hold those two games together

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by - ParaTroppaCaption on 7/11/2001 6:05:43 AM
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2001, 02:31:24 PM »
That'd be fun, but can the GBA packs handle that much data?  I honestly don't know either way.  It is a 32 bit processor, after all. so maybe it could.

I'm just looking forward to playing SMB3 with a red coin challenge, or something.  :)

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2001, 02:40:42 PM »
I just want metroid 4 and especially, Sonic the hedgehog advance,I've been waiting SO long for this to happen(you kow what I'm talkig about, and I'm sure Paratroopacaption can't wait either)

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2001, 04:37:51 PM »
Its got enough memory. Remember super mario allstar + super mario world
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2001, 09:54:19 PM »
Hmm..good point.

And, Kinopio, I am also really excited about Sonic Advanced!  I always knew Sonic would be on a Nintendo system someday; no one ever believed me!

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2001, 10:19:37 PM »
That thought I was crazy,now who's laughing!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha..ok,I'm done;)

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2001, 03:43:38 AM »
your right KinopioToad I can't wait, I've waited all this time for Sonic to be one with mario, and soon my dreams will come true who knows what this might lead to? Can it be a world of mario fans and sonic fans liveing together in a great unity, were all will be at peace and nothing can stop us? If true then i will be the one to lead you all to true salvation!! ( I got alot of energy right now incase you don't notice :) )

"I''ll never look back, I''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Edited by - ParaTroppaCaption on 7/11/2001 6:05:19 AM
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Link

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2001, 07:04:01 AM »
Well I guess if SMA1 can hold SMB2 and Mario Bros., I guess it can hold the other games. They won't do SMB1 because they did that for GBC. That's good.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Print